What school did you go to and what was your major?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
you are english?

:mindblown:
Where do you think he gets his blind love of MINIs from?

He's one hell of a brit, doe. Such 'murica.
MiniBrahDoe owner.
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

Took 1 year off between high school and college. Great idea. Lived, surfed had fun as my high school classmates blew it at large Florida Uni's with football and Frats. Fkn morons LOL.

Went here - http://www.flagler.edu/

Got biz degree with minor is CS and Eco. Transfered for 1 semester to Stetson U in Deland. Then back to Flagler to graduate after 5 full years of beach college vacation from reality. Fkn A.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

Davestr wrote:Took 1 year off between high school and college. Great idea. Lived, surfed had fun as my high school classmates blew it at large Florida Uni's with football and Frats. Fkn morons LOL.

Got biz degree with minor is CS and Eco. Transfered for 1 semester to Stetson U in Deland. Then back to Flagler to graduate after 5 full years of beach college vacation from reality. Fkn A.

Once again, DaveSTR exhibits total domination of life that peasants like me can only dream about.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

BA University of Kansas 1991
JD University of Puget Sound 1994
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Davestr

Desertbreh wrote:BA University of Kansas 1991
Counselor...you may approach the bench.....
Desertbreh

Davestr wrote:
Mr. Spicolli, you may approach the van.
Davestr

Desertbreh wrote:
Davestr wrote:
Mr. Spicolli, you may approach the van.
....dude its my skull!!!
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

D Griff wrote:Image
I attended the University of Miami. I graduated high school in 2007, went straight to Miami and graduated four years later in 2011.

My degree is a BS in music engineering, minor in computer engineering. In high school I was in marching band, a rock band and was all about music stuff. I considered music education (being a band director), but ultimately decided to pursue the technology side. Miami was the best program for this on the east coast, it started out as a pipe dream and I would up getting a tuba scholarship for 2/3 tuition, some grants, help from parents and wound up being able to go and come out with "only" $30k in debt.

I bounced around a bit, worked as a freelance live sound engineer, NASCAR production, A/V at a community college and then landed as a sales engineer at an English audio console manufacturer, where I am now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally wanted to do something with music. But I didn't wanna starve. I could totally get into production and recording though.
I tinker at home a little but don't really dig into the weeds much at all. I just thrash some death metal out and call it a day.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Davestr wrote:Took 1 year off between high school and college. Great idea. Lived, surfed had fun as my high school classmates blew it at large Florida Uni's with football and Frats. Fkn morons LOL.

Flagler's campus is gorgeous
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote:

Once again, DaveSTR exhibits total domination of life that peasants like me can only dream about.
:dat: :impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

Seeing other stories here really puts things into perspective. I'm going to have to slow it down until February when my graduation is locked in.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

You got a JD? But do you even lawyer doe?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

wap wrote:
:dat: :notsure:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh

wap wrote:
Yessir.
wap

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: You got a JD? But do you even lawyer doe?
Yessir.

Why wasn't this known? Are you corporate? Big firm? Little firm? DA? Amberlamps chaser? Wills/divorces/real estate closings? :wat:
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Yessir.

Why wasn't this known? Are you corporate? Big firm? Little firm? DA? Amberlamps chaser? Wills/divorces/real estate closings? :wat:
We'll probably never know...
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390

Posted in OT but directly relevant:

Enrolled for my final semester of my undergrad! I will apply for graduation by February, and all of my classes are ONLINE except for one, which is the State Department class.

:fuckyeah:

Also getting another paycheck from my scholarship too. :fuckyeah: going to graduate with NO student loan debt. Just a couple of CC's and some debt there, but those will be paid off immediately after I start getting paid real money/full-time jerb.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote:Posted in OT but directly relevant:

Enrolled for my final semester of my undergrad! I will apply for graduation by February, and all of my classes are ONLINE except for one, which is the State Department class.

Also getting another paycheck from my scholarship too. :fuckyeah: going to graduate with NO student loan debt. Just a couple of CC's and some debt there, but those will be paid off immediately after I start getting paid real money/full-time jerb.
Desertbreh

wap wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
Yessir.

Interesting question coming from you, RON.

I think people have opinions about lawyers/I think people's view of you is clouded. I'm not on this forum in any professional capacity, I'm here for the men's club (and three great women on here who are baller enough to enjoy the men's club atmosphere).

My SO and I do mostly business and real estate litigation, although we've done a bunch of transactional as of late, leasing work. We're fortunate to have a great practice, very solid customers who appreciate that their stuff gets handled by the two of us, not filtered down the ladder of b.s. like many large law firms.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: :mindblown:

I think people have opinions about lawyers/I think people's view of you is clouded. I'm not on this forum in any professional capacity, I'm here for the men's club (and three great women on here who are baller enough to enjoy the men's club atmosphere).

My SO and I do mostly business and real estate litigation, although we've done a bunch of transactional as of late, leasing work. We're fortunate to have a great practice, very solid customers who appreciate that their stuff gets handled by the two of us, not filtered down the ladder of b.s. like many large law firms.
Sue BMW for fucking up your car color :waxer: :dedong:
Desertbreh

razr390 wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:

Sue BMW for fucking up your car color :waxer: :dedong:
Classic douche comment. This, Ron, is why this was heretofore unknown.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote:
razr390 wrote: Sue BMW for fucking up your car color :waxer: :dedong:
c'mon man :sad:

Was just :lolol:

But, message understood. From here on out I shall :nope:
razr390

Desertbreh wrote:
I still love you :doe:
wap

Desertbreh wrote:
wap wrote: :mindblown:

I'm different.

Understood. Not meaning to shine a spotlight, just curious. I always say everyone hates lawyers until they need one. Mrs is a lawyer, though currently on sabbatical, as I've mentioned before. That's the only reason I was interested. Sounds like you've got a nice little practice going. And cool that your SO is one, too.

Carry on folks, nothing to see here.
wap

Desertbreh wrote:
:( Didn't count on :millennials: being :millennials: about it. Apologies, but you did mention the JD degree...
Last edited by wap on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.