Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:49 am
wap wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:54 pm

So you spent the whole day alone? :(
Yes, but I did spend a week in CA with my brother so it's ok
:like:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Michelle’s bio-dad came out from Colorado to stay with us for a few days. Cool getting to know him a bit more, only met him once. One of his brothers and her cousins came and crashed at our place last night too.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 pm
Tarspin wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:00 am Had an EKG today. Here's hoping everything is normal on the heart health side. :sweaty:
I need to do this and get one of those calcium scores to check my arteries and make sure I haven’t fucked my shit up too badly with the gear usage over the years.

I’ve been making health a bigger priority this past year and trying to balance that with the bodybuilding, so hopefully it’s had a positive impact.
I haven't been feeling right since my first vax. Still feel like someone sitting on my chest, worse at night when I'm just relaxing, so i want to get to the bottom of things. Should be getting a call from a cardiologist about my EKG any minute (scheduled for 3pm), and will probably have someone look at my lungs too once i know what the heart scan looks like.

Dude, if you can, make wise choices. A bad heart can't really be fixed. Arnold Schwarzenegger had his replaced, but he has the means to do it. Most of us just get thrown in a box.
SAWCE

Tarspin wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:04 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:03 pm

I need to do this and get one of those calcium scores to check my arteries and make sure I haven’t fucked my shit up too badly with the gear usage over the years.

I’ve been making health a bigger priority this past year and trying to balance that with the bodybuilding, so hopefully it’s had a positive impact.
I haven't been feeling right since my first vax. Still feel like someone sitting on my chest, worse at night when I'm just relaxing, so i want to get to the bottom of things. Should be getting a call from a cardiologist about my EKG any minute (scheduled for 3pm), and will probably have someone look at my lungs too once i know what the heart scan looks like.

Dude, if you can, make wise choices. A bad heart can't really be fixed. Arnold Schwarzenegger had his replaced, but he has the means to do it. Most of us just get thrown in a box.
Hope the call with the cardiologist goes well. Keep us posted.

You ain’t wrong. For a couple of years I was pretty ZFG on the effects of everything I was doing for BB-ing. I’ve backed off of that a touch and trying to be more moderate about my approach. I don’t care about getting big enough to be a professional, so no need to literally or metaphorically kill myself trying to get to that size. Would still like to add another 20-30lbs of :meat: over the next 4-5 years doe.
SAWCE

So much Chinese food last night.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

The first leak happened at 6am, the second at 7:30am. It's now 9 and I'm still waiting on parts. Two weeks ago one of the other lines blew as well. Monday AF
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 am Image

The first leak happened at 6am, the second at 7:30am. It's now 9 and I'm still waiting on parts. Two weeks ago one of the other lines blew as well. Monday AF
What are we looking at?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:16 am

What are we looking at?
I’m no detective but I think those are pictures.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

razr390 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:33 am
What are we looking at?
I’m no detective but I think those are pictures.
:mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:howdy:

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. I hope everyone was able to get away from work for a bit and spend time with friends/family or otherwise do what they enjoy a bit.

Things here were pretty 5/7. My sister really wanted me to do a Turkey Trot race with her. I was kinda meh on it, but did it and it was pretty fun. It was the fastest running race of my life, 5.2ish miles (an 8K +/-) at a pace of 7:09, I was really stoked on that. I guess all of the biking has made me a better runner. After that, pretty much hung out at my parent's house all day, ate/drank a lot, most of the family was there - parents, my brother and two sisters, BIL, about half the nieces/nephews, my grandma (dad's mom, only remaining grandparent, and she must be like 90ish). It was a great time, one of the better family gatherings since the 'VID.

After t-giving day, :tits: and I spent a few days in Charleston, SC which was a lot of fun.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 am :howdy:

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. I hope everyone was able to get away from work for a bit and spend time with friends/family or otherwise do what they enjoy a bit.

Things here were pretty 5/7. My sister really wanted me to do a Turkey Trot race with her. I was kinda meh on it, but did it and it was pretty fun. It was the fastest running race of my life, 5.2ish miles (an 8K +/-) at a pace of 7:09, I was really stoked on that. I guess all of the biking has made me a better runner. After that, pretty much hung out at my parent's house all day, ate/drank a lot, most of the family was there - parents, my brother and two sisters, BIL, about half the nieces/nephews, my grandma (dad's mom, only remaining grandparent, and she must be like 90ish). It was a great time, one of the better family gatherings since the 'VID.

After t-giving day, :tits: and I spent a few days in Charleston, SC which was a lot of fun.
Dang :notbad:

We had it low key. Neighbors hosted at their house, just the two of them and their 21 year old daughter. She hates booze, my wife tried everything she could to find a drink the girl would like and it was :nope: every time. :impressive: really.

We got our first snow of the season on Saturday and spent the day downtown TC doing some shopping at local businesses and hitting up a few of my favorite breweries. We haven't really spent a day cruising around downtown in a while, was pretty cool. Small northern city, snow flying, people Christmas shopping, it was like a Hallmark movie.

Yesterday was errands. Work today is hard to get back into.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:13 pm

We had it low key. Neighbors hosted at their house, just the two of them and their 21 year old daughter. She hates booze, my wife tried everything she could to find a drink the girl would like and it was :nope: every time. :impressive: really.

We got our first snow of the season on Saturday and spent the day downtown TC doing some shopping at local businesses and hitting up a few of my favorite breweries. We haven't really spent a day cruising around downtown in a while, was pretty cool. Small northern city, snow flying, people Christmas shopping, it was like a Hallmark movie.

Definitely :dat:

I haven't really spent a day out on the town here locally in a while either. :tits: has some plans with friends Saturday and it looks like it will be fairly warm later this week/weekend, so I may try to do a bicycle brewery cruise of the city Saturday with a couple of bros.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

What are we looking at?
My welder leaking coolant from two different places.

This was given to me half an hour ago. On of the new guys was rushing through a seat and welded an incomplete head onto it. Below is a head I made this morning for reference. None of the fixtures or clamps will work now so I have to free ball it.

Monday AF

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

They don't by any chance have another daughter that's a few years older than her do they? Parents with a lake house :megusta:
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:46 pm

They don't by any chance have another daughter that's a few years older than her do they? Parents with a lake house :megusta:
:lolol: She's an only child, plus they live here full time like we do.
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 pm
What are we looking at?

This was given to me half an hour ago. On of the new guys was rushing through a seat and welded an incomplete head onto it. Below is a head I made this morning for reference. None of the fixtures or clamps will work now so I have to free ball it.

Monday AF

Equal parts :| and :impressive: my friend.
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:39 pm
What are we looking at?

Monday AF

Equal parts :| and :impressive: my friend.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:46 pm
If they live there full time that means it's always ready to go for me. :smrt:
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 pm
:mahtroy:

Only problem is getting here easily, airport is small with limited flights.

These are the same neighbors with a 28' Robalo center console they bought brand new last year, and who let me borrow the Tahoe all the time. Dude is a :waxer: lawyer, but super personable. Incredibly 5/7 people. I'd marry his daughter if I was single. :lolol:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm

These are the same neighbors with a 28' Robalo center console they bought brand new last year, and who let me borrow the Tahoe all the time. Dude is a :waxer: lawyer, but super personable. Incredibly 5/7 people. I'd marry his daughter if I was single. :lolol:
They're going to love Lake Norman :excited:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:03 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 pm

They're going to love Lake Norman :excited:
:lolol:

I think LKN would be a bit of a let down after Lake Meatchicken. Better weather :doe: :notbad:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Snow here, my wife and I had a low key/regular weekend with the boys. We got out a bit to make snow angels, a snow man, and a funny game called grounders with a twist (hit the person on the playground with a snowball - direct hits only). Whatev, it is what it is at this point, but we have fun on the D/L.. Wife bought me a little travel flask for my b-day, kind of a gag-gift so I broke it out and added some rye to our outdoor activities just for S&G.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

LKN has glass water all the time. I may be in the minority, but we had a boat while growing up and the great lakes were not that enjoyable. Ontario was always ROUGH.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

It's turning into a busy Monday, clerical follow up stuff to do from the weekend mainly.

My financial advisor closed the deal with a new mortgage lender today. My new second property rate will be 1.15%!! variable obviously, and I'm committed to a five year term, with option to lock into a fixed rate at any point. It's some lender that I've never heard of, but they check out and have similar terms as my existing lender who charges 1.6% interest on the same kind of load. The penalty is about $1500, and my savings over 5 yrs with this new loan is $6700ish. An appraisal comes out of pocket, which is another $480. So all in, I'm going to peel away $1100/yr in living costs, which I'm putting back into the principle on the loan. Lot's of :scrooge: efforts over here LOL
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:22 pm LKN has glass water all the time. I may be in the minority, but we had a boat while growing up and the great lakes were not that enjoyable. Ontario was always ROUGH.
:notwrong:

It is all about the views for me, I have zero interest in a boat. I would love to drink my coffee and beer/wine on the porch overlooking the water :doe: .

:iono: we lived up by LKN for a while and it sucked, it is like hours to everything in fucking brutal traffic. I think I would love it now in COVID times :doe: since I don't have to drive anywhere :lolol: