Thanks guys!!
:sawce:

www.animalpak.com
Use ALIUS10 discount code when you check out :like:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/brandon-al

www.animalpak.com
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Hippy Burpday :mahman: :massles: :sawce: !
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:48 am Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

Are you planning to do some Hail Mary purchase right at the end? Like $1k worth of votes?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:26 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:48 am Last two days for votes! 2 for $1 is back on!

Are you planning to do some Hail Mary purchase right at the end? Like $1k worth of votes?
Just like last time! So any small purchases leading up to that or at that time will be a big help in tipping me over to first again.

www.animalpak.com
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Just like last time! So any small purchases leading up to that or at that time will be a big help in tipping me over to first again.
Do you have any idea how close or far the guy in first place is? Vote count wise.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

threw $20 in for ya. So 40 votes. Seems that it didn’t change your place so I’m assuming these guys all threw a shit ton of money at themselves so far
SAWCE

razr390 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 pm
Do you have any idea how close or far the guy in first place is? Vote count wise.
No, doesn’t show us unfortunately. Which is understandable since then it’d just be the eBay bidding game of throwing just enough money at the very last second. Which is already kind of is.

www.animalpak.com
SAWCE

Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

www.animalpak.com
max225
Drives: JCW Clowncar+ Cuckoma TURD BRO

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 pm Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

Yas queen ! I’ll have whatever she/her is having
Detroit
Drives: CT

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 pm Now I know why they say not to drink the water in Mexico..

:impressive:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

It was hot and sunny all morning and afternoon with only a slight chance of rain in the evening so after cutting the grass I decided to wash the Blue Meanie. Got the body done and was working on the wheels when, of course, clouds rolled in and it started to POUR. :ayfkm:
I backed it into the garage and finished up in there. Dried it with a leaf blower and a couple microfibers. Did the windows inside and out. RainX'd the front and back windows and the head/taillights. Cleaned the interior and applied some spray wax. Still gotta vacuum the interior but it was humid as balls so I stopped and will finish tomorrow.

wap

Also, can use a good :ramz: cleaner. And by good I mean easy, cheap, and effective, in that order. I want to just spray it on, wait, then rinse it off with good results. I'll also post this question in the detailing thread.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

max225

Guys …. La is such a shithole … more to come. Man whatever happened to this place :thisisfine:
max225

troyguitar wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

Gotta hustle and vote against every single remaining thing that makes that state still ok. Low taxes, low gov and little bs.
razr390

troyguitar wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm Just got this in the mail yesterday... :thisisfine:

For what it’s worth, DeSantis has been doing a pretty good job for most people in that state.
max225

razr390 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:26 pm

For what it’s worth, DeSantis has been doing a pretty good job for most people in that state.
:dat: he is bae, gotta love the … vote blue … omg my blue state sucks I gotta move to a red state and vote blue logic.
SAWCE

Didn’t take a whole lot of pics in Mehico. Was busy actually enjoying it and being in the moment, something I’ve been working on.

Resort was sick though. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade for $130something that included a nice bottle of wine in our room, a massage for each of us, a beach bag for hauling our stuff up and down to the beach, and a few other extras with a personal concierge service like a “pillow bar” (had like seven different pillows we could choose from) and stuff like that.

Food was amazing. The first night we ate at their “steak house”. I had a Peruvian ceviche, beet, mushroom and avocado salad, and the roasted chicken with jasmine rice and pineapple for my main course. Ended the night relaxing in the jacuzzi in our room.

Next day we started with a walk along the beach before coming back and ordering room service for breakfast. That food was just okay. Went down to the pool and beach for a bit before hitting the gym, then toon showers and naps before heading down to the buffet for lunch. Buffet was unreal. It wasn’t like a typical American buffet where everything is fried. I started with a big salad and some curry chicken yogurt dish, then made my way around everything else. The main dishes were Indian flavors. After lunch it was back to the pool, then more relaxing on the beach and in the room before heading to the Italian restaurant for dinner. Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese along with a seafood “salad” to start. Then their steak dish with mushrooms and polenta for my main, and finished the beef shank and risotto Michelle got for hers. Decent room service food later that night: chicken and beef fajitas and a hanger steak and shrimp quesadilla.

Friday we did breakfast at the steakhouse and that was amazing. Maybe my favorite meal of the trip. They started out bringing around little toasted bagels with cream cheese and your choice of lox. Then they brought these little pastries, I got one stuffed with ham and cheese. Then for my actual meal I had steak and eggs, plus an egg white omelette with all the toppings they offered in it. She got eggs Benedict and something else, and we split some of the best french toast I’ve ever had. Same routine( beach/pool, gym, shower/nap/watch tv/people from our balcony. Then back to the buffet for lunch. This time the main theme was kind of this Italian/Spanish blend. Everything was amazing. Pool, beach, naps again then the Thai restaurant for dinner. Sashimi and sushi rolls to start, then curry chicken and beef skewers next. After that I had pineapple fried rice and we split a shrimp curry. My main was these beef strips that came with different sauces to do a quick marinade and a hot stone to cook them on. Really tasty, but one of the sauces really stood out and I wound up doing most of my beef just in that one. Had the best room service food that night with the classics: a hotdog, pizza, and some Buffalo wings.

No time for breakfast the next morning, just had a meal replacement shake I brought with me. Here are a few pictures:

www.animalpak.com
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Nice Sawce! Looks like y’all had an awesome time!
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 17 Golf R

That sounds like a dope trip! :like:
SAWCE

Yeah it was really great. Will absolutely be back, we’ve already talked about making it an annual trip, alternating our birthdays each year.

www.animalpak.com
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm Didn’t take a whole lot of pics in Mehico. Was busy actually enjoying it and being in the moment, something I’ve been working on.

Resort was sick though. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade for $130something that included a nice bottle of wine in our room, a massage for each of us, a beach bag for hauling our stuff up and down to the beach, and a few other extras with a personal concierge service like a “pillow bar” (had like seven different pillows we could choose from) and stuff like that.

Food was amazing. The first night we ate at their “steak house”. I had a Peruvian ceviche, beet, mushroom and avocado salad, and the roasted chicken with jasmine rice and pineapple for my main course. Ended the night relaxing in the jacuzzi in our room.

Next day we started with a walk along the beach before coming back and ordering room service for breakfast. That food was just okay. Went down to the pool and beach for a bit before hitting the gym, then toon showers and naps before heading down to the buffet for lunch. Buffet was unreal. It wasn’t like a typical American buffet where everything is fried. I started with a big salad and some curry chicken yogurt dish, then made my way around everything else. The main dishes were Indian flavors. After lunch it was back to the pool, then more relaxing on the beach and in the room before heading to the Italian restaurant for dinner. Arugula salad with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese along with a seafood “salad” to start. Then their steak dish with mushrooms and polenta for my main, and finished the beef shank and risotto Michelle got for hers. Decent room service food later that night: chicken and beef fajitas and a hanger steak and shrimp quesadilla.

Friday we did breakfast at the steakhouse and that was amazing. Maybe my favorite meal of the trip. They started out bringing around little toasted bagels with cream cheese and your choice of lox. Then they brought these little pastries, I got one stuffed with ham and cheese. Then for my actual meal I had steak and eggs, plus an egg white omelette with all the toppings they offered in it. She got eggs Benedict and something else, and we split some of the best french toast I’ve ever had. Same routine( beach/pool, gym, shower/nap/watch tv/people from our balcony. Then back to the buffet for lunch. This time the main theme was kind of this Italian/Spanish blend. Everything was amazing. Pool, beach, naps again then the Thai restaurant for dinner. Sashimi and sushi rolls to start, then curry chicken and beef skewers next. After that I had pineapple fried rice and we split a shrimp curry. My main was these beef strips that came with different sauces to do a quick marinade and a hot stone to cook them on. Really tasty, but one of the sauces really stood out and I wound up doing most of my beef just in that one. Had the best room service food that night with the classics: a hotdog, pizza, and some Buffalo wings.

No time for breakfast the next morning, just had a meal replacement shake I brought with me. Here are a few pictures:

I missed out. Where is this?
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
wap

:thankstrump:
wap

Apex wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:11 pm Nice Sawce! Looks like y’all had an awesome time!
:dat:
5/7 fo sho!