How life was awesome today: the :fuckyeah: thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am
BTW, let's not let this threat go stale for over a month again. We need to focus on more positive stuff brehs!
don't threaten me in this thread, sir.
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Thu May 09, 2019 11:56 am

Melon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:33 am
:wrong:
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Thu May 09, 2019 12:34 pm

dubshow wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am
Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am
BTW, let's not let this threat go stale for over a month again. We need to focus on more positive stuff brehs!
don't threaten me in this thread, sir.
It is a threat. Be more positive or else.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am
Drives: All of them

Thu May 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:34 pm
dubshow wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am


don't threaten me in this thread, sir.
It is a threat. Be more positive or else.
see gif above, bud. :csb:
This post is illegal in the European Union.

User avatar
troyguitar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 13495
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Hot Rod Lincoln
Location: Hoth

Thu May 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Where's the Great Cornholio when you need him?

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

dubshow wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:41 pm
Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:34 pm

It is a threat. Be more positive or else.
see gif above, bud. :csb:
I see no gif. Probably blocked.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31858
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am
Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Complete :fuckyeah: story. 5/7 will read again. You did a good thing.

Also, pics of cute blonde?
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23323
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:44 pm
Where's the Great Cornholio when you need him?
:bandb:

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm

wap wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm
Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am
Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Complete :fuckyeah: story. 5/7 will read again. You did a good thing.

Also, pics of cute blonde?
:lolol: no pics.

I will say, I'm not usually into blondes, but she was 5/7. Tall...probably pushing 5'11", nice figure, killer blue eyes, etc.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am
Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Negative: The rumpity rump from the high lift bumpstick in the bowels of Camdalf would have woken this broad out of the trance she was in time to avert disaster.
max225 wrote: You can't "hoon" a pos like that. You can however set up a methlab.

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Desertbreh wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm
Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am
Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Negative: The rumpity rump from the high lift bumpstick in the bowels of Camdalf would have woken this broad out of the trance she was in time to avert disaster.
Very possible.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31858
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Thu May 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm
wap wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm


Complete :fuckyeah: story. 5/7 will read again. You did a good thing.

Also, pics of cute blonde?
:lolol: no pics.

I will say, I'm not usually into blondes, but she was 5/7. Tall...probably pushing 5'11", nice figure, killer blue eyes, etc.
So, TurinPlac-size. :notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Thu May 09, 2019 2:00 pm

wap wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:57 pm
Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 pm

:lolol: no pics.

I will say, I'm not usually into blondes, but she was 5/7. Tall...probably pushing 5'11", nice figure, killer blue eyes, etc.
So, TurinPlac-size. :notbad:
Very much so.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
D Griff
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10632
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Sat May 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Detroit wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am
Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
:notbad: but I was anticipate this turning into some back of the 'lac threesome story or something.

I drank a bunch of beer last night and wasn't hungover today :fuckyeah:

User avatar
Irish
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm

BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 15467
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am

Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 am

Irish wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm
BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah:

Time to bag the mk4
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 31858
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Mk6Veyron
Location: Pepperland

Sun May 12, 2019 1:21 am

Irish wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm
BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
Way to go! :fuckyeah:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Irish
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Sun May 12, 2019 1:27 am

razr390 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 am
Irish wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm
BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah:

Time to bag the mk4
:lol: yeah, prob not
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
Irish
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Sun May 12, 2019 1:28 am

wap wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:21 am
Irish wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 pm
BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
Way to go! :fuckyeah:
Thanks grandfappy!
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 29015
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Weather is nearly 70 and sunny today. Drove the :poorvette: so top is coming off on the way home for the first time this season.

:fuckyeah: :burnout:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Irish
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am
Drives: '12 GIT
Location: Home=Car Town Work=Chocolate Town

Tue May 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Detroit wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Weather is nearly 70 and sunny today. Drove the :poorvette: so top is coming off on the way home for the first time this season.

:fuckyeah: :burnout:
:fuckyeah: :jelly:
Detroit wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you say to the god of death?

Not today...

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 8069
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: mk7 :gorf:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 pm

I drove half way to my beach house rental place for work, got done and kept going tonight to setup for renters this long weekend! At the local tavern for a steak and salad. I've got a few linens to strip and see what's up with the garbage bins, beside that just stay out of trouble lol

I love it up here!

User avatar
D Griff
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10632
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:49 am
Drives: AARPurple Brub Tub

Fri May 17, 2019 10:01 am

Detroit wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Weather is nearly 70 and sunny today. Drove the :poorvette: so top is coming off on the way home for the first time this season.

:fuckyeah: :burnout:
:fuckyeah:

User avatar
Purpc5z
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47 pm
Drives: C5 Z06

Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 am

Had an interview today with a media company. Didn't seem like it was going to well while I was there. But they called me back later today and offered me a job! :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: Glad to be getting out of the car business and even more glad to be getting weekends off again! Wooo! :thanksobama: :thankstrump:

User avatar
Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 23323
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm
Drives: CookieMonster
Location: NJ

Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am

Purpc5z wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 am
Had an interview today with a media company. Didn't seem like it was going to well while I was there. But they called me back later today and offered me a job! :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: Glad to be getting out of the car business and even more glad to be getting weekends off again! Wooo! :thanksobama: :thankstrump:
:fuckyeah: Purp!

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest