Zilchaus - pinshitting in the foothills

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '04 R32, '90 Miata, '17 CB300F

I'm impressed at how you shoehorned the trailer into that corner.

What do you have holding the QuickJack to the wall? Did you get their wall hangers or something else?

This also makes me want to get some of the ceiling hung shelving and ditch the floor shelves that I have. It would open things up nicely.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

troyguitar wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm Looks like you need another garage for the cars?
:notwrong:

Depending on my Tetris game, I might be able to fit both cars.

But otherwise yes, one always needs more garage.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:08 pm I'm impressed at how you shoehorned the trailer into that corner.

What do you have holding the QuickJack to the wall? Did you get their wall hangers or something else?

This also makes me want to get some of the ceiling hung shelving and ditch the floor shelves that I have. It would open things up nicely.
They’re just leaning against the wall on their own, however, I might buy the hangers or I’ll “store” them on the floor and park the car over top of them as I did in the old garage.

Seriously though - ceiling storage is a game changer. I still have 1 floor shelf that’s mostly for tire storage.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

2 cars + 2 bikes.

And room for 1 more

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:notbad:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

The black metal shelves on the right, that's exactly what I have and would love to get rid of in favor of some hanging shit. I can has garage envy.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

stripethree wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm The black metal shelves on the right, that's exactly what I have and would love to get rid of in favor of some hanging shit. I can has garage envy.
:word:

The bottom shelf is full of tires, otherwise I could get rid of it, also, a 2’ deeps shelf is too wide for that area of the garage for cars coming in and out. I need to research some hanging options that are about 18” wide, or install a purpose built tire rack and find new homes for everything else. (The latter is very doable). The only other option is to move everything to the hanging shelves (I have the room), but storing tires that high up is a pain in the ass (I tried) Otherwise, I’m fine with the black shelf as is, but yeah, they aren’t the easiest to :dill: with when they’re you’re only form of storage.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Sooo... what became of the old tool boxes??
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:49 am Sooo... what became of the old tool boxes??
if only you had a garage to put them in
brain go brrrrrr
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:43 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:49 am Sooo... what became of the old tool boxes??
if only you had a garage to put them in
:ohslap:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

They’re still in the garage, and empty. I haven’t completely decided what to do with them, but will probably get rid. Will probably let them go for cheap if you’re interested.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

4zilch wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:19 pm
troyguitar wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:26 pm Looks like you need another garage for the cars?
:notwrong:

Depending on my Tetris game, I might be able to fit both cars.

But otherwise yes, one always needs more garage.
+1
stripethree
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

dubshow wrote:
+1
The thing I miss most about my AZ house was the deep 3 bay garage and accompanying driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

4zilch wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:13 am
They’re still in the garage, and empty. I haven’t completely decided what to do with them, but will probably get rid. Will probably let them go for cheap if you’re interested.
Would need to check on what the sizing and stuff it, but possibly. Let me know if you decide to sell. I don't know how much you had, I have limited room/tools but could use a couple of boxes/cabinets.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

stripethree wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:08 am
dubshow wrote:
+1
The thing I miss most about my AZ house was the deep 3 bay garage and accompanying driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That definitely makes things easier. :pouroneout:

No housing stock really has that around here unless you looking at $500k houses.