Wasteful tears apart the Pov Mahal

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Getting the old one out is going to be a bitch I'd wager..... The Mounting ring will likely need to be cut off.......and its awkward working on your back with your head lying in the cabinet.....then again I have :mahtroy: luck when it comes to most repairs..... here's wishing you :[user not found]: girth.....
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Irish wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 pm Getting the old one out is going to be a bitch I'd wager..... The Mounting ring will likely need to be cut off.......and its awkward working on your back with your head lying in the cabinet.....then again I have :mahtroy: luck when it comes to most repairs..... here's wishing you :[user not found]: girth.....
Nah it’ll come off fine. Shove a screwdriver in there and hammer it. It was installed like 2 years ago.
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:57 pm
Irish wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 pm Getting the old one out is going to be a bitch I'd wager..... The Mounting ring will likely need to be cut off.......and its awkward working on your back with your head lying in the cabinet.....then again I have :mahtroy: luck when it comes to most repairs..... here's wishing you :[user not found]: girth.....
Nah it’ll come off fine. Shove a screwdriver in there and hammer it. It was installed like 2 years ago.
Oh, I misread...I though you said t was like 50 years old
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Irish wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:59 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Oh, I misread...I though you said t was like 50 years old
It is. This is what happens when you half ass budget build a renovation. I also have a water damaged wall to repair (unrelated) in same room. It’s a wood panel over plaster and lathe. I told them to remove all that shit but nope too much money. So now have to custom repair shitty wood paneling.

:nope: