Palatial Airboat Envy: Get Rich or Bankruptcy Tryin'

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Not that people care. So I cracked a beer and put chairs together.

Pinshit? :pinshit:

After the gate we needed a table. I outsourced the fuck outta this. $500 for pinshit table and bench.

$150 chairs for some :scrooge: Eames. Art major on a budget.

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:30 pm Not that people care. So I cracked a beer and put chairs together.

Pinshit? :pinshit:

After the gate we needed a table. I outsourced the fuck outta this. $500 for pinshit table and bench.

$150 chairs for some :scrooge: Eames. Art major on a budget.

ImageImageImageImage

It looks good airboat trooper. A bit confused as to one side Eames, the other side bench?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dubshow wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:30 pm Not that people care. So I cracked a beer and put chairs together.

fresh from the :salt: mines of south LA

Table looks nice, :notbad:
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 am

2 people respond, meanwhile the rest of dfd is "being toxic" and hosting a lemon party of shots. And 50% of the respondents are King :salt: of Red door manor himself.

:math:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dubshow wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:56 am

2 people respond, meanwhile the rest of dfd is "being toxic" and hosting a lemon party of shots. And 50% of the respondents are King :salt: of Red door manor himself.

:wtf: I am confuse
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 am

:wtf: I am confuse
Point is: my "no one cares" statement is :notwrong:

Can truth be :salt: ?
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Table looks good man, love the chairs. I want to check it out in person.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Just have to finish moving the shop+tools at old house. Sold old dining table for same money paid. Sold cabinet piece for nearly the same.

Things are coming together. Lots of wtf poorly done wiring in the new place. Why would you even need a junction box breh? :disgust:

Its weird seeing the cleaned out empty old house. It looks nice tho. I'd buy it again :lol:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

The old house has sold.

:meatspin:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

dubshow wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:35 am The old house has sold.

:meatspin:
Aw yeah built in pool with cave that has under water only access and a swim up bar?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Missed this whole thread, the new house looks really nice man, didn't know this was a thing. I'm :jelly: that you can get a place like that for $240K, that is nuts. Well done.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:43 pm Missed this whole thread, the new house looks really nice man, didn't know this was a thing. I'm :jelly: that you can get a place like that for $240K, that is nuts. Well done.
:howdy:

yeah, youll have to come back down any other time than the night our dog gets killed. :sad:

also $254k but yeah. A little TLC and a few dollhairs it should be dope.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Now with 50% more trigger rock! Got this area leveled out. The dogs have been digging holes none stop like some real assholes. Image

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Just spotting this thread now, beautiful :haus: :dubshow: , I'm :jelly: but after reading through the thread realize you went through the same shit we did this month! What an ordeal indeed.

Love the furniture..... the bench chair thing is really popular here as well.

We are getting keys to our new place and contractor is already lined up to redo most of the flooring.

Paint is coming in extraordinarily high so maybe we have the wrong guy. Going to try one more quote and if its still too high I'll be painting for the next six months. Fk these guise.

Anyways, congrats on the new place.. 👍
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

I dig the gate
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 amI dig the gate
why thank you sir. Its about time to seal up the boards. They've lost their cedar color.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Still appraised at $300k. equity locked in. HELOC on the way with that sweet sweet lower rate on 20 year.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Some fuckery with trying an at home notary service. Wouldn't recommend. But, they were cheap. :iono:

:dill: is done, nearly 1 year to date of first closing.

3.25% on 20 year with .125 points paid but a credit was given so the couple hundred to "buy it down" was nil. Def plaing catch the falling knife in current :nuke: markets and rates. Total cost to refi was $6k on a 230k loan.

Was able to secure $60k :plac: profit in our "$300k" 250k house. Next step is the heloc then :troywax: on a garage door and probably a master bath renovation that was discussed last year. Contractor on board.

HELOC has a 2.99% rate for 12 mo. We looking at a $20k max budget to really make the house pop and be perfect for us.

Feels a little :fullretard: to do this in the current :doomed: outlook :doe: not gonna lie.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

dubshow wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:21 am Some fuckery with trying an at home notary service. Wouldn't recommend. But, they were cheap. :iono:

:dill: is done, nearly 1 year to date of first closing.

3.25% on 20 year with .125 points paid but a credit was given so the couple hundred to "buy it down" was nil. Def plaing catch the falling knife in current :nuke: markets and rates. Total cost to refi was $6k on a 230k loan.

Was able to secure $60k :plac: profit in our "$300k" 250k house. Next step is the heloc then :troywax: on a garage door and probably a master bath renovation that was discussed last year. Contractor on board.

HELOC has a 2.99% rate for 12 mo. We looking at a $20k max budget to really make the house pop and be perfect for us.

Feels a little :fullretard: to do this in the current :doomed: outlook :doe: not gonna lie.
If you can, :doit:

Keep the economy going, man. If everyone :nope: out of everything, we will all be that much more fucked.