Furnish the Haus of Sawce

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:52 pm I really like the throw I got for the couch too... wool may not have been the smartest choice with :doge: but I’ll vacuum her hair off as needed and figure out a good dry clean schedule for it.

Where's the blankie from? I want a new one for my living room and :megusta: that one.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 pm Place is starting to come together. Still need to grab the coffee table from Michelle, but I might get here and realize it’s too big for my space and give it right back to her. Gonna put some sort of accent table under that canvas on the wall too. Maybe a rug. We’ll see.

The place looks good! I like it.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:52 pm I really like the throw I got for the couch too... wool may not have been the smartest choice with :doge: but I’ll vacuum her hair off as needed and figure out a good dry clean schedule for it.

Where's the blankie from? I want a new one for my living room and :megusta: that one.
It's from Pendleton.. a little pricey, but their stuff is really nice quality. There are 4 other colors of the particular though, I really liked the Red Mountain colorway too, but at the time, it wasn't showing up on Prime so I went with my second choice of this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Yakima-Camp-Thro ... =srch&th=1

I saw them for $79 on Amazon like a week before I actually bought, so if you check back occasionally you might find a :dill:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Pendleton is 5/7. Outstanding taste.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P

Oh I like that. Hm. Dog tends to chew on blankets. Might need something cheaper.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 am Pendleton is 5/7. Outstanding taste.
Thanks!
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 am Oh I like that. Hm. Dog tends to chew on blankets. Might need something cheaper.
Yeah I'd like to get some of their throw pillows, but gonna start with something cheaper... she hasn't done it in a long time, but every once in a while Ava used to nibble on the corner of pillows..
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Ikea at times has nice looking throw pillows and throw blankets for cheap. We have a few that we keep on the couches that the :doge: insists on sitting on. Worth taking a look.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:34 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 am Oh I like that. Hm. Dog tends to chew on blankets. Might need something cheaper.
Yeah I'd like to get some of their throw pillows, but gonna start with something cheaper... she hasn't done it in a long time, but every once in a while Ava used to nibble on the corner of pillows..
All of Josie's couch blankets have holes the size of texas in them
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:42 am Ikea at times has nice looking throw pillows and throw blankets for cheap. We have a few that we keep on the couches that the :doge: insists on sitting on. Worth taking a look.
Good call. I've used their throw pillow inserts before in other companies shells.. I usually stuff two of them into one shell for extra firmness :tits: