Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:12 pm HOA meeting tonight. :ayfkm:.

have to go and prevent bullshit, hopefully
I saw their recent posting. Something about if you've got a problem with a member or whatever to PM them and not air it out in public. I lol'd because I wonder if they've gone rogue and started deleting peoples posts to control the narrative.
they always did that, it was in response to my unbanning and posting questions and critiques of them.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Results?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 pmResults?
Lets start with that after I got the boot... the trouble maker/ex-president & wife moved tf out. :rolleyes:

They basically had three Items up for proposal:

1. Pass the bylaws
2. Hire a neighborhood management company
3. Increase dues $100 for total of 250.
(4) not an agenda item per say, but the current board was stepping down and needed nominations.

They hired a lawyer for untold amounts of $$, and sent us all this via certified freaking mail to the tune of ~4 bucks an envelope, or a total of about 360 dollars :wtf: :waxer:

So let me break down each item and how it went. About 12 lot owners showed up, and they received 6 absentee ballots. Also, the cuntfaced stupid bitch ex-presidents wife that moved out was there :wtf:
1. Bylaws look a lot like what I was working on, and the lawyer advised them I was correct about not being able to contradict the acts of restrictions and LA law, imagine that. So they inadvertently made it harder to do things. Passing the restrictions, written into the document, requires a two thirds majority, or 53 homes to comply with RS 9:1141.6.
So it was at this point they I ask about how many absentee ballots they had. 6. Quick count of the room and I point out its not enough to pass. At this point while i was talking the cuntface started to try to yell over me. I didnt go full Sam L. Jackson on her but raised voice very loudly "I dont remember asking you nothing, and you dont even live here anymore" with full on hard stare.
The board members tired to justify that they only needed a simple majority a little more before the fucking lawyer had to correct them and say that I was correct. Lawyer points out there is not a time limit on the proposal. At some point I ask/tell them to keep good records on all this, because if they try to pass I will be auditing the results which is allowed in the new bylaws. We moved on.

2. Property management firm. It was explained, 500 a month, several people (myself included) had objections to hiring someone for such a small hood with so few tasks.

3. Dues. The increase is to pay for management firm.

(4) Board. The board discussed the need for volunteers to run things. (we need three board members) at this point one of the other residents that had been asking alot of good questions was being encouraged to nominate himself. Cuntface was doing this while talking over the current speaker (a BOD at the front of the room) and legitimately making it hard to hear her, so I spoke up and asked for order and to ask the non-resident to shut up. There was some raised voices and tension but I kept my cool.

So here, I ask, has anyone volunteered. I'm praying the answer is no and this fucking thing can die on the vine. The answer is no. Some discussion of what happens if no one volunteers. The lawyer is dismayed and unprepared for this "yall made it sound like this was going to be a slam dunk and you had good participation" or something similar. :lolol:
Unfortunately, in a room of 10 lot owners (-2 because current board stepping down) , one person, a new person, volunteered. :rage: :whocares: So, I point out that my main pain in the neck as moved out, and this just aint any harder than you make it, and volunteered for the board, again. :ayfkm: :disappoint:

Oh, NOW everyone wants more time for the vote. Still, no more nominees for the BOD, but they are all about getting a group together to go door to fucking door in order to get votes on the proposals, and hopefully more volunteers for BOD with the subtext to keep me out. What the fuck ever. They will never get the 2/3 for their dumb shit and definitely wont get the 75% for the dues increase. If they cant get another two assholes to volunteer for the BOD I'll be back in by default, and since most people in the neighborhood don't seem to give a flying fuck, I put my chances of getting back in by default be over 50%.

Lawyer wants a quick word after, just to tell us to file with Secretory of State, etc, he was nice enough really. I really think I did a decent job of staying tactful and professional to everyone in the room except the cunt.

Then the icing on the cake as I go to leave. Recall, the guy who sent out the 'special meeting notice' was neighbor of cunt. We went to HS together and his brother was in my class. Our wives have attempted to be friends, but we my wife literally cannot even with his wife. My wife also has to interface with him occasionally at work; he is an anesthetist and wife is a nurse. His name is Christian, and he happens to be a devout one. He had the balls to speak to me, and I laid the sickest burn IMHO. I'm sure I'm paraphrasing slightly, but you will get the point.
So he says 'Hey Brad' as I'm leaving and I start to ignore and walk away, then turn on heal.
"Christian, we are not friends. [he attempts to interject] no, let me finish. Your brother tortured me in high-school, and you did nothing. In adulthood, you are following in these footsteps and not being the good god fearing Christian you claim to be thanks to all that bullshit you stated with the Edwards. If you wish to have a cordial relationship with me as a neighbor, the next time you dare to speak to me begin with an apology. "
He responds, Ok Brad, I'm sorry, thanks for that. To which I respond "have a good night" as unshittily as I can manage. That felt great to get off my chest.

So anyway, next meeting is supposedly in January, so until then stock up on the :popcorn:

Also, just to reiterate, HOA's, NEVER. AGAIN.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

:fuckyeah: time to read up on the saga!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

holy :lolol:

but that went pretty much as to be expected. The cattle cant be bothered. Why in the fuck the ex resident was there is telling :fullretard:
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 am
Lets start with that after I got the boot... the trouble maker/ex-president & wife moved tf out. :rolleyes:

1. Pass the bylaws
(4) not an agenda item per say, but the current board was stepping down and needed nominations.

They hired a lawyer for untold amounts of $$, and sent us all this via certified freaking mail to the tune of ~4 bucks an envelope, or a total of about 360 dollars :wtf: :waxer:

So let me break down each item and how it went. About 12 lot owners showed up, and they received 6 absentee ballots. Also, the cuntfaced stupid bitch ex-
presidents wife that moved out was there
:wtf:
:ayfkm:

1. Bylaws look a lot like what I was working on, and the lawyer advised them I was correct about not being able to contradict the acts of restrictions and LA law, imagine that. So they inadvertently made it harder to do things. Passing the restrictions, written into the document, requires a two thirds majority, or 53 homes to comply with RS 9:1141.6.
So it was at this point they I ask about how many absentee ballots they had. 6. Quick count of the room and I point out its not enough to pass. At this point while i was talking the cuntface started to try to yell over me. I didnt go full Sam L. Jackson on her but raised voice very loudly "I dont remember asking you nothing, and you dont even live here anymore" with full on hard stare.
The board members tired to justify that they only needed a simple majority a little more before the fucking lawyer had to correct them and say that I was correct. Lawyer points out there is not a time limit on the proposal. At some point I ask/tell them to keep good records on all this, because if they try to pass I will be auditing the results which is allowed in the new bylaws. We moved on.

2. Property management firm. It was explained, 500 a month, several people (myself included) had objections to hiring someone for such a small hood with so few tasks.

(4) Board. The board discussed the need for volunteers to run things. (we need three board members) at this point one of the other residents that had been asking alot of good questions was being encouraged to nominate himself. Cuntface was doing this while talking over the current speaker (a BOD at the front of the room) and legitimately making it hard to hear her, so I spoke up and asked for order and to ask the non-resident to shut up. There was some raised voices and tension but I kept my cool.

So here, I ask, has anyone volunteered. I'm praying the answer is no and this fucking thing can die on the vine. The answer is no. Some discussion of what happens if no one volunteers. The lawyer is dismayed and unprepared for this "yall made it sound like this was going to be a slam dunk and you had good participation" or something similar. :lolol:
Unfortunately, in a room of 10 lot owners (-2 because current board stepping down) , one person, a new person, volunteered. :rage: :whocares: So, I point out that my main pain in the neck as moved out, and this just aint any harder than you make it, and volunteered for the board, again. :ayfkm: :disappoint:

Oh, NOW everyone wants more time for the vote. Still, no more nominees for the BOD, but they are all about getting a group together to go door to fucking door in order to get votes on the proposals, and hopefully more volunteers for BOD with the subtext to keep me out. What the fuck ever. They will never get the 2/3 for their dumb shit and definitely wont get the 75% for the dues increase. If they cant get another two assholes to volunteer for the BOD I'll be back in by default, and since most people in the neighborhood don't seem to give a flying fuck, I put my chances of getting back in by default be over 50%.

Lawyer wants a quick word after, just to tell us to file with Secretory of State, etc, he was nice enough really. I really think I did a decent job of staying tactful and professional to everyone in the room except the cunt.

:idbu:

Then the icing on the cake as I go to leave. Recall, the guy who sent out the 'special meeting notice' was neighbor of cunt. We went to HS together and his brother was in my class. Our wives have attempted to be friends, but we my wife literally cannot even with his wife. My wife also has to interface with him occasionally at work; he is an anesthetist and wife is a nurse. His name is Christian, and he happens to be a devout one. He had the balls to speak to me, and I laid the sickest burn IMHO. I'm sure I'm paraphrasing slightly, but you will get the point.
So he says 'Hey Brad' as I'm leaving and I start to ignore and walk away, then turn on heal.
"Christian, we are not friends. [he attempts to interject] no, let me finish. Your brother tortured me in high-school, and you did nothing. In adulthood, you are following in these footsteps and not being the good god fearing Christian you claim to be thanks to all that bullshit you stated with the Edwards. If you wish to have a cordial relationship with me as a neighbor, the next time you dare to speak to me begin with an apology. "
He responds, Ok Brad, I'm sorry, thanks for that. To which I respond "have a good night" as unshittily as I can manage. That felt great to get off my chest.

:notbad:

So anyway, next meeting is supposedly in January, so until then stock up on the :popcorn:

:yeahok:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Acid666

Damn son.
You had a wild night!
Good on you for being the better man (in both cases). It's fun to just calmly state the facts when you're right and just watch others get shot down left and right.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Why isn't the HOA dissolved? It doesn't seem like it has a real purpose other than trying to find a purpose for existence.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm Why isn't the HOA dissolved? It doesn't seem like it has a real purpose other than trying to find a purpose for existence.
because they need more money to hire a 3rd party to keep it going! Its :amaze: logic. Scaled model of fed .gov.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

dubshow wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm Why isn't the HOA dissolved? It doesn't seem like it has a real purpose other than trying to find a purpose for existence.
because they need more money to hire a 3rd party to keep it going! Its :amaze: logic. Scaled model of fed .gov.
Exactly!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

it should be. but some people want to justify it's continued existence
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Well I checked in on the bookface page, and elol, banned again, simply for asking when we would get a distribution of the meeting minutes. So I sent an email asking the same.

They (pretty sure this is still the cunt) posted asking for more people to turn in their forms and vote. :lolol:. :yeahok: good luck. So other than that, no news is good news imho.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:26 pm Well I checked in on the bookface page, and elol, banned again, simply for asking when we would get a distribution of the meeting minutes. So I sent an email asking the same.

They (pretty sure this is still the cunt) posted asking for more people to turn in their forms and vote. :lolol:. :yeahok: good luck. So other than that, no news is good news imho.
I saw you ask. I lol'd.
Too bad you're not entitled to information you're entitled to
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:55 pm That’sa big box of tortilla chips
I noticed that as well.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:35 pm Why the fuck is le coont even allowed to participate as a non-resident?

You need to get a restraining order against her so that she's not allowed to be present.
she isnt president. just doing everything in the back ground. its super :wtf:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

dubshow wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:35 pm Why the fuck is le coont even allowed to participate as a non-resident?

You need to get a restraining order against her so that she's not allowed to be present.
Present or president? Damn airboat slang is hard to understand.

Sounds like she's the illuminati :doe:

Maybe :caspian: can assist?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 pm
dubshow wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:42 pm

No no, I thought le coont had moved out?
no, you are right, le dubshow just mis read. day gone.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:14 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 pm

No no, I thought le coont had moved out?
no, you are right, le dubshow just mis read. day gone.
oops. :dat: speed reading.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:01 pm
dubshow wrote:
Present or president? Damn airboat slang is hard to understand.

Sounds like she's the illuminati :doe:

Maybe :caspian: can assist?
go give your mom a raise.

:pout:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 am

1. Pass the bylaws

So let me break down each item and how it went. About 12 lot owners showed up, and they received 6 absentee ballots. Also, the cuntfaced stupid bitch ex-presidents wife that moved out was there :wtf:

quoting myself: updates.

The other day we got a flyer. Cliffs: march 4 meeting, the bylaws passed?!?!?, and we have a new 3 member board to confirm...Notably my name is absent.

So, I fire off a couple emails.
sub: Requesting Audit of bylaws vote count
Hi, I am requesting access too or copies of the records concerning the vote on the approval of the bylaws. Also, what version was approved? We discussed several changes at the last meeting, were they incorporated? What version has been approved? The news letter lacks these details.

Thanks for your cooperation
sub: Board nomination
I volunteered for the board during the December 4th meeting, however my name was not included as part of the nominees on the February 19th newsletter. Please see the attached meeting minutes as record.

I am requesting you send an email to the neighborhood to correct this omission so that I may be considered.

Thanks for your cooperation,
to which i get a response...
The Board will take this under consideration in light of the language in the Bylaws.

The votes on the Bylaws will be available at the March 4 meeting.
to which I PLAN respond: PLEASE PROOF READ O MIGHTY HIVE MIND
Per the statements sent via certified mail on 7/30/19 and also emailed to the board on 8-3-19, it is my position there is nothing no consider.  As that analysis outlines the removal effort against myself was not carried out in accordance with Louisiana law.  Furthermore, I still have not been provided with documentation of the proposal in question, minutes from the actual meeting that allegedly took place, and a list of whom voted and how as proof that a vote was even carried out.  I stepped down to end the fighting and hired my own lawyer to protect my property.  By allowing this meeting to even happen the (remaining) current board is party to an illegal 'witch hunt' against myself. I am extremely disappointed that this dishonest behavior continues as is implied with your response to my first email.  

I assume the board is referring to the clauses regarding forbidding those that have been removed from serving for a period of time.  Even if the boards position was that the procedure was carried out correctly, the United States constitution itself forbids retroactive application of laws and regulations.   Article I, Section 9,Clause 3 of the Constitution, provides: “No . . . ex postfacto Law shall be passed.” The phrase “ex post facto,”Latin for “after the fact,” refers to laws that apply retroactively.  The bylaws were up for consideration, and possibly passed,  well after the removal effort, and therefore cannot be applied retroactively. 

Will the board have legal counsel present at the March 4th meeting again? 
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Brad:

:evilplan: :stfu: :gtfo: :facepalm: :fullretard: :massles: :micdrop:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Also I hit 10k posts somewhere along the way!
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Melon wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:06 am Also I hit 10k posts somewhere along the way!
:csb:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Acid666

:zing: for the spelling out of “ex post facto” to these peeps. LOLZ
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

a result
Brad,
I only wanted a bit of time to talk with the other Board members before sending out an e-mail to the neighborhood, nothing more. It was not an attempt to be dishonest.

I will be sending out an e-mail to the neighborhood shortly to let them know that you did volunteer at the last neighborhood meeting to serve on the Board and that they now have 4 candidates to choose from.

xxx
brain go brrrrrr