Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:23 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:19 pm :bruh:

Second to last sentence. You'll answer questions on this matter, not manner.

I go away for 2 hours and y'all forget how to English.
:mahtroy:
:lolol:

such ingrish.

I missed that one too. was being rushed.

oh well. :aintcare: sir :fax: is at the end of his fucks.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:23 pm Also, you cannot shear a sheep by sheer force of will. You'll need scissors.
Dude. Have you thought about making some side cash as a freelance proofreader? You could make decent money.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:23 pm Also, you cannot shear a sheep by sheer force of will. You'll need scissors.
someone else got this one
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:19 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

Thanks, I got those in a round of pickups from others as well.

I appreciate it guys.

I am almost relived that this will be over after tonight.

Fucking people.
:bruh:

Second to last sentence. You'll answer questions on this matter, not manner.

I go away for 2 hours and y'all forget how to English.
but not this one :(

thanks for reading doe.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:27 pm
Dude. Have you thought about making some side cash as a freelance proofreader? You could make decent money.
:notwrong:

thats actually fucking brilliant, he could work from home
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

EMF LLC, do you read it?
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:30 pm
EMF LLC, do you read it?
:amazing:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:30 pm
:notwrong:

thats actually fucking brilliant, he could work from home
he already does.

dun duN DUN

troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Apex wrote:
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:27 pm Dude. Have you thought about making some side cash as a freelance proofreader? You could make decent money.
EMF LLC, do you read it?
:impressive:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I have to bring my mom to the airport at 5 (in an hour), but I'll go in the corvette so I can zip my way to Red Stick right after. I'll ultimately be stuck at the bridge, but I'll muscle thru.
I'll fill the trunk up with middle of the mall kiosk popcorn
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm SEND IT

thanks to :dubshow: for the aid
Neighbors, the July 16th meeting was not called in accordance with Louisiana law. Our scheduled meeting on the 17th was called because these same concerns were voiced at our previous neighborhood meeting. The board was addressing these concerns, as the agenda of the meeting on the 17th was to include a vote on the same topic as the meeting on the 16th. The last minute meeting on the 16th was a flagrant attempt to subvert the authority of the board and remove all homeowners save a select few from the voting process.

Furthermore, LA Rev. Stat. 12:229 (C) provides that only other directors/board members may call a meeting for which to conduct the business of a non-profit corporation (the HOA was incorporated as a non-profit). LA Rev. Stat. 12:231 requires a quorum (50% or 39 homes) to conduct a vote for this purpose, and would need to pass with a majority vote of 20. I believe that the organizers of this hasty effort have made these decisions unlawfully. These votes were tallied by hand. No meeting minutes have been distributed. No record of attendance, signatures, or record of voting was documented and released.

I find this to be a very disturbing development. In my tenure as president it has been my singular goal to bring structure and transparency to our organization. In the past nothing was written down, all procedure was done via word of mouth, and the organization was run on sheer force of will. For lack of a more gentile description, it was being run in a lawless manner. It would appear that there is a select group of people that wish to continue to run the HOA in such an unprofessional manner.

Frankly this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is increasingly frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the orzanition was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy (and isolated) resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests, while being transparent and diplomatic.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hateful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back to. If they continue to use the guise of HOA powers to continue this vendetta against me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this matter. I will be there at 5:45 and stay until at least 6:30.

Thank you
-Big Brain Bradley
My suggestions in red. Just some wording clean up. And "too" changed to "to" too. :popcorn:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Oh wait is it already shot off? :jizz: in 4 results of the meeting tonight. #totsandpears
Acid666

So it looks like the previous pres who stepped down is now back up, but it also looks like the people you called out aren't in the list of Pres, Vp, or Sec Treas.
So I can assume all went ok? Or least in favor of reason?

I'm confused tho, because they say based on the results of the July 16th meeting, this is the new board.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm So it looks like the previous pres who stepped down is now back up, but it also looks like the people you called out aren't in the list of Pres, Vp, or Sec Treas.

I'm confused tho, because they say based on the results of the July 16th meeting, this is the new board.
Looks like a bunch of puppets to me. I'm glad fax is out of it.

Curious why home boy would step down from bs only to step back up a few months later.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm then sent out emails canceling the meeting

please proofread this: sending to the entire neighborhood
Neighbors, the july 16th meeting was held in relative secret with no notice sent out to all homeowners. Only a select few people were told about this gathering in detail. The votes were tallied by hand without signatures and proper documentation.

Furthermore, LA Rev. Stat. 12:229 (C) provides that only other directors/board members may call a meeting for which to conduct the business of a non-profit corporation (the HOA was incorporated as a non-profit). LA Rev. Stat. 12:231 requires a quorum (50% or 39 homes) to conduct a vote for this purpose, and would need to pass with a majority vote of 20. I believe that the organizers of this effort have made these decisions unlawfully. These votes were also tallied by hand. No meeting minutes have been distributed.

I find this to be a very disturbing development. In my tenure as president it has been my singular goal to bring structure and transparency to this organization. In the past nothing was written down, all procedure was done via word of mouth, and the organization was run on shear force of will. For lack of a more gentile description, it was being run in a lawless manner. It would appear that there is a select group of people that wish to continue to run the HOA in such an unprofessional manner.

Frankly this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is even more frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the orzanition was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hatful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back too. If they use the HOA to continue harassing me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there until at least 630.
Sheer. Ain't no wang. Good luck.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm So it looks like the previous pres who stepped down is now back up, but it also looks like the people you called out aren't in the list of Pres, Vp, or Sec Treas.

Yea, puppets, lots of fuckery.

A few people showed up to talk to me. I gave them my side. Reiterated that I want to be left the fuck alone now in so many words.
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:52 am

A few people showed up to talk to me. I gave them my side. Reiterated that I want to be left the fuck alone now in so many words.
What was the response to you telling them all that you were stepping down and that you want to be left the fuck alone moving forward? Did anyone say anything about the points you brought up?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Devilchrono wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:52 am

What was the response to you telling them all that you were stepping down and that you want to be left the fuck alone moving forward? Did anyone say anything about the points you brought up?
Yea we talked about it all, and the other sides accusations against me. Whatever. I'm done. All thats left is to send the letters from the lawyer to the secretary /whole board certified mail and :aintcare: the rest of my time in that neighborhood.
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:13 am
Devilchrono wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:01 am

Yea we talked about it all, and the other sides accusations against me. Whatever. I'm done. All thats left is to send the letters from the lawyer to the secretary /whole board certified mail and :aintcare: the rest of my time in that neighborhood.
:like:
Acid666

This sucks. I'm sitting here at work twiddling my thumbs with nothing to be outraged about now.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:41 pm This sucks. I'm sitting here at work twiddling my thumbs with nothing to be outraged about now.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

fucking kitchen faucet broke again. Does anyone make worth a fuck plumbing fixtures anymore?
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:49 am fucking kitchen faucet broke again. Does anyone make worth a fuck plumbing fixtures anymore?
Don't need a new fixture. You just need the semen of our cajun ancestors.

dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:10 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:49 am fucking kitchen faucet broke again. Does anyone make worth a fuck plumbing fixtures anymore?
Don't need a new fixture. You just need the semen of our cajun ancestors.

-cringe-
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

faucet replaced again.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Interesting. We've been buying faucets from Signature Hardware for a while now and haven't had a single issue with them. No-name, but all brass construction that's legit :notbad: