Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:04 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:14 am Apparently I caused quite a stir, the President and VP are not running for re-election. Write in ballot.

does :fax: run and get in? I'm in talks with some like minded peeps via email.
:fuckyeah: :doit:

A bike for every driveway, a color for every door!
:fax: 2019!
:lolol:

Yes, :doit: Get in and change the system from within.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:14 am Apparently I caused quite a stir, the President and VP are not running for re-election. Write in ballot.

This is old news.

Is Charlie eligible?
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Get in and dissolve the HOA as your first act.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:32 am

Get in and dissolve the HOA as your first act.
I went for VP, because i don't want all the mess & responsibility of Pres.

results pending.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

I am the Vice president elect of the HOA. :lolol:
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 am I am the Vice president elect of the HOA. :lolol:
When will parking project cars on the lawns be allowed?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 am I am the Vice president elect of the HOA. :lolol:
:lolol:

One step closing to disbanding the HOA!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

A true mole on the inside.

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 am
When's inauguration?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:19 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 am

When's inauguration?
When will Acid be appointed Secretary of JBWeld?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

:fuckyeah:

Purple doors for everyone!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

cross posted from uselessjunk thread

Costco had 60 bucks off the ultrawide. 2 22's wont fit the nook, i had this terrible setup before, it sucked.

I had to buy a video card, but its up and running. 300+tax all in for a huge visual upgrade in both monitor quality and cleanness of space quality.

brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:44 pm cross posted from uselessjunk thread

Costco had 60 bucks off the ultrawide. 2 22's wont fit the nook, i had this terrible setup before, it sucked.

I had to buy a video card, but its up and running. 300+tax all in for a huge visual upgrade in both monitor quality and cleanness of space quality.

I could play some League of Legends right there.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:44 pm cross posted from uselessjunk thread

Nice masterbatorium :notbad: :crang: would approve
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am HOA rage. Now that it's resolved I'll post the story.

They didn't like the red door. After it was done for almost 6 months, the decided they didn't like the door.

With it being a new house and the builder needing to be that interface, (the HOA bylaws are very clear on this) I made my position clear: you guys dropped the ball not approving complete set of plans incl. colors. The builder dropped the ball by not including them. This is not my problem. I told them as much. Basically they sent a nasty letter, I sent back a reasonable one, we sat down and talked it out.

I told them my position, and that we were open to painting the door to resolve, but I WAS NOT DOING IT. I WAS NOT PAYING FOR IT. YOU (hoa) and the builder figure out who is paying for it, and we will give you new color from your approved palette.

Well, it got painted. It's now a bright ass babyish blue. I like it; I hope they hate it. pics later.

Fuck HOA's. :disgust:

here is my response to thier shittygram
Dear Mr. X
We have received your letter alleging the violation of the HOA restrictions, specifically the color of the door. Some facts presented in the letter seem to be in error. This aforementioned notice is the first we (the homeowners) have heard of an alleged issue with our door color. Additionally, we are unsure what door you are speaking of; no further detail is offered in the notice.

Our builder painted the home colors we picked out. We worked very hard with our contractor and their designer on every detail of the home, including paint colors. In accordance with section 3.3 of the bylaws for the Crossgates restrictions, plans were submitted to the board for approval. I have an email chain from my contractor in which these plans were approved by the board. Colors were not specifically discussed, but the HOA board is responsible for approving a complete set of plans. Any discrepancy with the design of the structure should have been handled with our contractor during construction.

Kellie and I find this to be a very disturbing development. We love the house we built, we love the neighborhood, and look forward to becoming trusted members of the community. We also think that our house looks great from the street. The home has been complete for eight months at the writing of this letter, and if the color choice clashed with the style of the neighborhood we should have heard about it before now. Everyone we have spoken with inside the neighborhood and outside of it loves the home. In regards to home values, we built the first new home in this neighborhood for several years at great expense. Our new construction also completed the development, something every realtor I've met says boosts home values. I mention this because it is clearly not our intent, nor is it in our best interest to negatively effect property value.
In the interest of saving on postage, if it is agreeable to all parties involved I would be happy to continue to discuss this and come to a resolution via email. My email address is %hoa@yahoo.com
Sincerely

I submitted my request to repaint my door the right color today

:popcorn:
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:13 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am HOA rage. Now that it's resolved I'll post the story.

They didn't like the red door. After it was done for almost 6 months, the decided they didn't like the door.

With it being a new house and the builder needing to be that interface, (the HOA bylaws are very clear on this) I made my position clear: you guys dropped the ball not approving complete set of plans incl. colors. The builder dropped the ball by not including them. This is not my problem. I told them as much. Basically they sent a nasty letter, I sent back a reasonable one, we sat down and talked it out.

I told them my position, and that we were open to painting the door to resolve, but I WAS NOT DOING IT. I WAS NOT PAYING FOR IT. YOU (hoa) and the builder figure out who is paying for it, and we will give you new color from your approved palette.

Well, it got painted. It's now a bright ass babyish blue. I like it; I hope they hate it. pics later.

Fuck HOA's. :disgust:

here is my response to thier shittygram

I submitted my request to repaint my door the right color today

:popcorn:
The pinnacle of petty. :lolol: :nuke: :impressive:
SAWCE

Paint it black!
ChrisoftheNorth

Epic waste of a quart of paint IMO
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:43 pm Epic waste of a quart of paint IMO
already have the old paint :aintcare:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:43 pm Epic waste of a quart of paint IMO
Epic waste of time still.
SAWCE

For the satisfaction of having the color door you wanted after they fucked up? I’d do it for sure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:15 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:42 pm

:yeahok: :pinshit: :plac: you are :trollface:
brain go brrrrrr
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

This thread needs moar river rock.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
wap

4zilch wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:35 am This thread needs moar river rock.
:triggered:
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:43 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:15 pm

:yeahok: :pinshit: :plac: you are :trollface:
You deserve it.