Board Issues and Problems

Issues, complaints, and questions... in here!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Irish wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:24 am I didn't know where else to ask this..... but my crapatalk interface sucks :balls: I saw a screen shot earlier from MexicanYarisTK where he had a much more robust looking interface with smilies and everything....is that just a iPhone vs Android thing or am I doing something :wrong: ?
I think that was a screenshot of him just using the mobile browser. Tapatalk isn't the greatest for me on here either. I use the mobile browser unless I'm uploading a picture, then I'll switch to Tapatalk.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

SAWCE wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:30 am
Irish wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:24 am I didn't know where else to ask this..... but my crapatalk interface sucks :balls: I saw a screen shot earlier from MexicanYarisTK where he had a much more robust looking interface with smilies and everything....is that just a iPhone vs Android thing or am I doing something :wrong: ?
I think that was a screenshot of him just using the mobile browser. Tapatalk isn't the greatest for me on here either. I use the mobile browser unless I'm uploading a picture, then I'll switch to Tapatalk.
:fuckyeah: thats much better.... thanks :sawce: !
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I use it on the browser.

I don't like Tapa save for uploading photos, dat free hosting.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:30 am
Dat's what I do, too.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I seem to have some weird “server” issues as of 2/3 days ago. Posts don’t post (3/7 didn’t post for me). Seems like things time out as well causing refreshes and the loss of all prior typed up data etc.

As well as general forum sluggishness.
Irish

max225 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:12 pm I seem to have some weird “server” issues as of 2/3 days ago. Posts don’t post (3/7 didn’t post for me). Seems like things time out as well causing refreshes and the loss of all prior typed up data etc.

As well as general forum sluggishness.
I had to type the whole lawnmower saga twice last night and almost a third time (thankfully I copied and pasted into word ever 5000 words or so....... :lol: )
wap

The only thing I've noticed lately is that I get kicked out every hour or so and have to log in again. This only happens at work :doe: , and not at home or on my phone.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Now I has no major issues to say the very least. However, I only log onto DFD from my laptop cause the browser automatically remembers my password which I forgot, have tried forgot password from time to time, but I never once got an email that lets me make a new one. I just got myself an iPad and I don't wanna open my laptop solely for DFD from time to time.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Irish

does the at sign do anything @wap , @Detroit, @Troyguitar @Bueller ... @Bueller .... @Bueller ..........

@Irish @ Irish
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Irish wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:12 pm does the at sign do anything @wap , @Detroit, @Troyguitar @Bueller ... @Bueller .... @Bueller ..........

@Irish @ Irish
:hellno:
wap

I just got the email that we're back on line at 10:44 PM CST. lol
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:58 am
wap wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:53 pm I just got the email that we're back on line at 10:44 PM CST. lol
Oh good, the email did go out after all. :lolol:
And I woke up this morning to see that over night I got the first email that was sent out a bit after noon CST yesterday to let us know that you're bringing the site down for maintenance.
:wtf: :lolol: