Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:44 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 pm

When I joined I had a pretty :wap: garage
HELL YEAH BORTHER!! GOBBLESS!!
:lolwut:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:08 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:44 pm

HELL YEAH BORTHER!! GOBBLESS!!
:lolwut:
I joined a facebook group called "a car club where everyone acts like boomers" they always post shit like that here and there, it's :lolol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Small little update on the shitbox.

No problems or quirks to reports what so ever. 3,700 km's on the ODO = 2,300 for close to 4 months of ownershit. The mpg has been improved, finally reached average mpg of 30 (7.9L/100 km's) and that's because I drove to rural areas where there's no traffic.

I recently got my first johnny p battle scar, one of those delivery bikes flew by me fast while I was sitting at the light (as lane splitting is legal here) and took out my mirror cap with his mirror, eventually out the cap right back on the car and broke one of the clips in the process, which that alone made it flush :hue:

Now that we're in a partial lockdown and mostly won't drive my car around until the 17th, I ordered some few chemical guys goodies for interior and exterior, one is expected to arrive the day before it ends, but has always been inaccurate for that alone, so I'm hoping it'll come earlier.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also updated my second post of this thread for car history with pics
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 am Small little update on the shitbox.

No problems or quirks to reports what so ever. 3,700 km's on the ODO = 2,300 for close to 4 months of ownershit. The mpg has been improved, finally reached average mpg of 30 (7.9L/100 km's) and that's because I drove to rural areas where there's no traffic.

I recently got my first johnny p battle scar, one of those delivery bikes flew by me fast while I was sitting at the light (as lane splitting is legal here) and took out my mirror cap with his mirror, eventually out the cap right back on the car and broke one of the clips in the process, which that alone made it flush :hue:

Now that we're in a partial lockdown and mostly won't drive my car around until the 17th, I ordered some few chemical guys goodies for interior and exterior, one is expected to arrive the day before it ends, but has always been inaccurate for that alone, so I'm hoping it'll come earlier.
in4detailingpics

That sucks about the mirror, but I guess that's life in a city.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:11 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 am Small little update on the shitbox.

in4detailingpics

That sucks about the mirror, but I guess that's life in a city.
Will do on snap (and here, duh), will be a slightly ghetto 2 bucket method but whatever works works. Also my chemical guys (including a soap that comes with a washing mitt) shizz has been shipped but no accurate estimate on that yet.

That is sadly to be expected at one point, but pretty surprised for the fact that it happened later than I thought. Luckily I can touch it up if I want but :whocares: when it's bound to happen anyway.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

So I bought some couple chemical guys goodies, one for quick detailing which stays in the car and a soap. The soap worked wonders, it was nice to see the car this clean again.

Another thing I noticed, cars here somehow get dusty so easily, it took a day to actually pick up some dust. Probably because of the wind and the construction going around in the area, but that's why I have my quick detailer.

Also, she's getting her first roadtrip next week :excited: might probably do a top speed run as I am gonna drive on one of the :waxer: "autobahns". She gets to breathe in places where there's not even remotely as much traffic as Constantinople. Will update.

Another thing, I get to be back around 25th of August and will definitely get my new :plac: mobile shortly after that. I also may subject for couple road trips for the new gig to Florida and possibly to SoCal in October (might probably rent because mileage reasons) (depending on how much supplies I have to carry that if it's too much for a flight to take).
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Since I can't sleep and as some of you know I took a roadtrip around 450 miles and 7 hours. Here are some thoughts about the car.

First things first,
- As expected, the gas mileage has improved to 6.5 l/100, so equivalent to 36 mpg :notbad: but that's later in the trip after some :stig: driving on the "autobahn" tolls which we call Otoban. It was actually smooth, the closest to it I can think of from the mid-atlantic highways is NJ turnpike, no question. Also smooth enough to where going 100 mph is nearly effortless.

- For top speed since I'm actually allowed to reach on the first half stretch of the highway, wait for it....220 km/h (136 mph), could've done a teeny bit more.

- The Renault was confidence inspiring until about 196 kmh (didn't even have to floor it to get there), then it gets a tad sketchier (it may have to do with winds though). There is definitely some refinement in high speeds up to a certain extent, but almost close to my mk6.

- Also my first CSB with the car, while I was "cruising" around 175-180, I was about to pass a late model E class, E180 to be exact (yes one of those slow ass engines we don't get in the US, 1.6t with 150 hp), dude tried to not let me pass by gunning it, I actually kept up and the dude couldn't walk me.

- Going above 100 mph for over an hour of course brings a disadvantage to fuel consumption (it was just as bad as in the city), after I filled up, I set the cruise to 150 kmh (93) since it sits just below 3k RPM.

- The car didn't mess me up throughout the whole trek as much as I was expecting, only problem was my right knee touching the plastic center console (which is common for a lot of cars on roadtrips), I used a small towel for the last hour or 2. Not to mention, I only got out of the car once for gas and lunch.

- A/C is fantastic, since its 35 at highest down here. Weather is more Cali like, meaning dry, so yes that means hoodies at night.

- Once I was at a set of lights going uphill, I gave moderate throttle but she did wheel spin all through 1st gear, for good 3 seconds.

Will update pics sometime later.
wap

Nice writeup. Needs more pics of the trip, :doe:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:20 pm Nice writeup. Needs more pics of the trip, :doe:
sure thing boss, I was falling asleep when I finished writing it up.

My cruising speed
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Pretty place !
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:52 pmPretty place !
+1 and nice looking roads.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:01 pm
Seriously! :mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

:nice:
Where were you? Didn't you say you were going to cross the bridge at some point and go into Europe?
max225

In pic 1-2. Pic 3 is ok and the last pic looks like the top of the road was shaved and not replaced with 0fg
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:01 pm :nice:
Where were you? Didn't you say you were going to cross the bridge at some point and go into Europe?
Sooo close Wapimouuu so close

late june and july!!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:29 pm

In pic 1-2. Pic 3 is ok and the last pic looks like the top of the road was shaved and not replaced with 0fg
I hate that half assed surface with a passion even though it only lasts 3 km's, even driving around 40 mph it feels sketchy cause it's loose, especially in corners, but people are :aintcare: and go atleast 60 mph :wtf: I felt like I can understeer in any second.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Thanks, it was just as smooth as the German autobahn i've driven back in 2016, 100 mph literally feels like nothing there.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Thanks comrade! Lots of russian bimbo's are here too.
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:05 pm
Yea they go there to “dance” and be eye candy for Turks. But probably Ukrainian and Belorussian now. Russians got too expensive
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

We need Noodz! or at least pics!!
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:57 pm
wap wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:01 pm :nice:
Sooo close Wapimouuu so close

late june and july!!
:lolol: :megusta: :mahman:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:18 pm

We need Noodz! or at least pics!!
Here's a few and some turkish girls
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:22 pm

Yea they go there to “dance” and be eye candy for Turks. But probably Ukrainian and Belorussian now. Russians got too expensive
Now that you say that, here's a dudebro who can't speak a lick of english making a move on a Serbian girl :popcorn: