McQueenBalls Whacks it to his Douchemobile and other Musings

Strut your greasy stuff!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:19 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:18 pm

That is not what I said at all, English, motherfucker. The summers will be better in the rain at 40+, the all seasons will be better in the rain under 40. Both will be driveable in either situation. I've had nothing but summers for about six years and it snows here annually and is under 40 most mornings for four months of the year. That said, the all seasons would be better in those times. I use what's best for most of my driving, which are summer tires.
:pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout:
:pout: Why can't I bitch in peace about using summers year around in cali ? :pout:
:225: :225: :225:
:225: :mahtroy: :225:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:19 pm
:pout: Why can't I bitch in peace about using summers year around in cali ? :pout:
:225: :mahtroy: :225:
:mahman:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That bit about mismatched chinese tires with mismatched pressures is the God's honest truth doe. The Nigerian for instance. I often wonder how many "flat tires" you see where some dude is literally by the side of the road putting himself in harm's way are caused by shitty tires/worn tires/out of balance tires/other half assed negligence and how many are caused by an actual road hazard, nail, screw, etc. I would hazard a guess that 80% is the former.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:42 pm That bit about mismatched chinese tires with mismatched pressures is the God's honest truth doe. The Nigerian for instance. I often wonder how many "flat tires" you see where some dude is literally by the side of the road putting himself in harm's way are caused by shitty tires/worn tires/out of balance tires/other half assed negligence and how many are caused by an actual road hazard, nail, screw, etc. I would hazard a guess that 80% is the former.
I don't even think he ever checked or knows how to check air pressures. Too busy for that :hibachi:
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Nothing new to report with this car because I'm in that sweet spot where everything is working fine (except my outside temp sensor that tells me its 65 out when its 85) and I'm just making them payments yo, just throwing money into a different hole than I'll be throwing it in when the warranty is up and I'm throwing it in 2 holes - the bankhole and the maintenance/repairhole. Just shoving money in holes. My car stopped drifting... Something about mismatched treadwear and having that monkey switch the front tires to opposite sides.. after a few hundred miles the little drift sort of negated. Big fucking news right there. So prob a year on these used Nigerian funflats.

Speaking of throwing things in holes, I have somehow, simultaneously watched all existing holes dry up and all irons in fire disappear and am facing a true dry spell. This is some bullshit. I was on fire for a minute there with the tinders and bumbles and misc. encounters. There was ofcourse the post separation vietnam/Platoon-esque PTSD dry spell where I wasn't eating and probably would have just been shitting my own pants and sitting in my own excrement, had I been eating, but since i wasn't, wasn't shitting, thus wasn't shitting pants. So there was that dry spell which was understandable, but after I got back on the horse, I was doing pretty good for a while just knock'in it out, throwin hammers and then in the past 3 weeks, it/they all went away. Thats what happens. Hookups, FWB's, etc.. no one has any skin in the game (pun) and so people just ghost.

You could give someone the salami for like, 3 months and then one day just never hear from them again. Way it goes. I'm ready to drive the poverty spec krautlauncher down to TJ or something except I think if I took that car down there, that thing would end up on blocks, stripped to the bone and some cartel bro would be wearing my M sport steering wheel as a necklace while I hitched it back to the states. I've really grown tired of the apps. Trying to lay pipe w/this dirty bird bartender at work. We'll see how that goes. Got mixed up with this really cute 28 year old who was the equivalent of a human mirage. The white rabbit. Chase the white rabbit down the hole, catch her if you can, down down you go and then you stop, look up the way you came and see this little pinhole spec of light where you entered the hole and then poof, she's gone again. 20 somethings man.. Hot as shit and ridiculous to deal with. I had this numeric belt notch goal for the end of the year. Juvenile and ridiculous I know but hey.. Was trying to hit the 10 mark, since I got back on the horse back in like, February. I think I'm gonna fall short at 9. 10 seemed like a healthy round number of pointlessness.

Its like Mick said though, you can't always get what you want.

Yeah, most of that wasn't about my car. Who cares? Theres nothing to say about the car and I haven't posted in a while.
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

In4pics of the 28 year old rabbit
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:22 am In4pics of the 28 year old rabbit
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 am Nothing new to report with this car because I'm in that sweet spot where everything is working fine (except my outside temp sensor that tells me its 65 out when its 85) and I'm just making them payments yo, just throwing money into a different hole than I'll be throwing it in when the warranty is up and I'm throwing it in 2 holes - the bankhole and the maintenance/repairhole. Just shoving money in holes. My car stopped drifting... Something about mismatched treadwear and having that monkey switch the front tires to opposite sides.. after a few hundred miles the little drift sort of negated. Big fucking news right there. So prob a year on these used Nigerian funflats.

Speaking of throwing things in holes, I have somehow, simultaneously watched all existing holes dry up and all irons in fire disappear and am facing a true dry spell. This is some bullshit. I was on fire for a minute there with the tinders and bumbles and misc. encounters. There was ofcourse the post separation vietnam/Platoon-esque PTSD dry spell where I wasn't eating and probably would have just been shitting my own pants and sitting in my own excrement, had I been eating, but since i wasn't, wasn't shitting, thus wasn't shitting pants. So there was that dry spell which was understandable, but after I got back on the horse, I was doing pretty good for a while just knock'in it out, throwin hammers and then in the past 3 weeks, it/they all went away. Thats what happens. Hookups, FWB's, etc.. no one has any skin in the game (pun) and so people just ghost.

You could give someone the salami for like, 3 months and then one day just never hear from them again. Way it goes. I'm ready to drive the poverty spec krautlauncher down to TJ or something except I think if I took that car down there, that thing would end up on blocks, stripped to the bone and some cartel bro would be wearing my M sport steering wheel as a necklace while I hitched it back to the states. I've really grown tired of the apps. Trying to lay pipe w/this dirty bird bartender at work. We'll see how that goes. Got mixed up with this really cute 28 year old who was the equivalent of a human mirage. The white rabbit. Chase the white rabbit down the hole, catch her if you can, down down you go and then you stop, look up the way you came and see this little pinhole spec of light where you entered the hole and then poof, she's gone again. 20 somethings man.. Hot as shit and ridiculous to deal with. I had this numeric belt notch goal for the end of the year. Juvenile and ridiculous I know but hey.. Was trying to hit the 10 mark, since I got back on the horse back in like, February. I think I'm gonna fall short at 9. 10 seemed like a healthy round number of pointlessness.

Its like Mick said though, you can't always get what you want.

Yeah, most of that wasn't about my car. Who cares? Theres nothing to say about the car and I haven't posted in a while.
You’re not going to go for the coveted prizes like daughter then mom ?
Wheelchair ?
2 in a day ?
7 in a week ?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Good update would read again. Don't be such a stranger.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Alright... One on the right. Few more, including stealth shot because dirtbag

And this one, 26 was less of a white rabbit and I spent a week with this one in san diego and then poof, like it never happened. you know they are 26 when they use those ridiculous snap chat filters

max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am
You’re not going to go for the coveted prizes like daughter then mom ? Would do.
Wheelchair ? Would do.
2 in a day ? Who do you think I am?
7 in a week ? Who do you think I am?
[user not found] wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 am
That's an old vibrator man. :yikes:
:lol:
Last edited by McQueenBalls on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:megusta:
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

If she so much as has the Snapchat app installed on her phone that’s a :nope: from me, dawg. So damn thankful I don’t have to put up with the shit it requires to date now. :wap:
max225

McQueenBalls wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:55 pm
Alright... One on the right. Few more, including stealth shot because dirtbag

And this one, 26 was less of a white rabbit and I spent a week with this one in san diego and then poof, like it never happened. you know they are 26 when they use those ridiculous snap chat filters

max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am
You’re not going to go for the coveted prizes like daughter then mom ? Would do.
Wheelchair ? Would do.
2 in a day ? Who do you think I am?
7 in a week ? Who do you think I am?
[user not found] wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 am

That's an old vibrator man. :yikes:
:lol:
Pretty epic ! 5/7 would put up with Snapchat filter and ghosting to harpoon either one
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:impressive:

What a world we live in. In4 the week in San Diego story... you drive down just to plow a gal born in the 1990s for seven days?

I’m getting married next month, it’s fun to read about people’s hookups online.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Well done McQueen. Both those gals would get it. Ask if they want to take a trip to San Diego and we can have some group fun...
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

26? My age. I like her.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Nah, I do a consulting thing for ComicCon every year and I was in SD for 11 days... Had a girl friend there that played wingman and I set my sights on that one and within a few days, it was on. Something to do with the everyone being in the convention world bubble, staying in hotels, hanging out, not real world, etc. Shes from there but same deal, everyone in fantasy land for 2 weeks. Cuz we tried to keep it going when I went back to El A but it fizzled. Oh well. Trying to deal on any mental level with a 26 yr old chick who is on snapchat on the regular is like trying to herd cats. Exercise in futility. That whole generation seems well versed in not dealing with or avoiding any real talk, accountability or anything that isn't buffered by the glare of the screen in their faces, so its its own thing. Trying to date 20 somethings in 2019... its like, picture that hot girls in their 20s have always been elusive but just layer on the social media me too snowflake vibe on top of that and its a real treat. On the contrary I have a booze lunch w/a 36 yr old mom of 1 tomorrow which I have very low expectations of since the handful of single moms I have attempting anything with have been trainwrecks...

Just trying to get through bros. Just trying to get through.
Last edited by McQueenBalls on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 pm Nah, I do a consulting thing for ComicCon every year and I was in SD for 11 days... Had a girl friend there that played wingman and I set my sights on that one and within a few days, it was on. Something to do with the everyone being in the convention world bubble, staying in hotels, hanging out, not real world, etc. Shes from there but same deal, everyone in fantasy land for 2 weeks. Cuz we tried to keep it going when I went back to El A but it fizzled. Oh well. Trying to deal on any mental level with a 26 yr old chick who is on snapchat on the regular is like trying to herd cats. Exercise in futility. That whole generation seems well versed in not dealing with or avoiding any real talk, accountability or anything that isn't buffered by the glare of the screen in their faces, so its its own thing .
Dang breh. Hit me up next time you’re out here for it.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

coogles wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 am If she so much as has the Snapchat app installed on her phone that’s a :nope: from me, dawg. So damn thankful I don’t have to put up with the shit it requires to date now. :wap:
Yeah dude, its a bummer. It depresses me on the regular until I have to keep reminding myself that the heyday portion of my relationship with my still/ex wife is/was long past and that I was fairly miserable the last 2-3 years of our marriage as well so thats no good either. Theres really something to be said for the sheer fucking work that goes into this though and what is required and the energy and there is nothing better than having a cool, hot GF that you live with that you are fully down to just hang with and you're getting laid on the regular and all that. Desert brah gives me hope for 2nd times around because currently I'm getting pretty burnt and I've only been on the scene for less than a year really. Hustling the poon game is a young man's game, period. And then you think of all the mundane conversation and all that is required and goes along with that when you could just go home, jerk off and put away a few cold ones while you stoke out on some rad documentary.

coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm Yeah dude, its a bummer. It depresses me on the regular until I have to keep reminding myself that the heyday portion of my relationship with my still/ex wife is/was long past and that I was fairly miserable the last 2-3 years of our marriage as well so thats no good either. Theres really something to be said for the sheer fucking work that goes into this though and what is required and the energy and there is nothing better than having a cool, hot GF that you live with that you are fully down to just hang with and you're getting laid on the regular and all that. Desert brah gives me hope for 2nd times around because currently I'm getting pretty burnt and I've only been on the scene for less than a year really. Hustling the poon game is a young man's game, period. And then you think of all the mundane conversation and all that is required and goes along with that when you could just go home, jerk off and put away a few cold ones while you stoke out on some rad documentary.
I'd guess that's starting to sound better and better. I hear you on the bit with the ex, though. Maybe the dating game isn't fun, but you can't go through life in a stale relationship just because you're afraid of what comes next. Yeah 50% of marriages end in divorce, but what % of that other half are cowards who won't sack up and move on?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

coogles wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 am If she so much as has the Snapchat app installed on her phone that’s a :nope: from me, dawg. So damn thankful I don’t have to put up with the shit it requires to date now. :wap:
even for myself in this generation, those are huge :nope: especially if all their pics on dating apps are like that, which will not let me indicate exactly the way she looks. That's an auto-nope, but fortunately, majority of them are not like that.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225

McQueenBalls wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 pm
Yeah dude, its a bummer. It depresses me on the regular until I have to keep reminding myself that the heyday portion of my relationship with my still/ex wife is/was long past and that I was fairly miserable the last 2-3 years of our marriage as well so thats no good either. Theres really something to be said for the sheer fucking work that goes into this though and what is required and the energy and there is nothing better than having a cool, hot GF that you live with that you are fully down to just hang with and you're getting laid on the regular and all that. Desert brah gives me hope for 2nd times around because currently I'm getting pretty burnt and I've only been on the scene for less than a year really. Hustling the poon game is a young man's game, period. And then you think of all the mundane conversation and all that is required and goes along with that when you could just go home, jerk off and put away a few cold ones while you stoke out on some rad documentary.
The last part is a way of life. Men are really different from
Women and it seems to be completely unnatural for us to monogomize and settle down. Something isn’t wired with us correctly for it, unless you’re an epic bitch and just take all their shit :triggered:
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Gentlemen, I am a lucky lucky man and had a ridiculously close call to total peril last night.

Went to a going away party for this girl from work, everyone went, some bar in Silverlake, probably put away 3 beers and 2 vodka sodas. Not C minus either, but these lame hoppy hipsters beers people all drink and pretend to like now. High alcohol content shit beers because this place was too special to have Olympia or Miller or something. So I'm pretty tossed and I'm flirting with the white rabbit and she's pretending after the fact that I could have gone home with her and I'm hanging out with my perpetually hot assistant and some other people and I'm drunk and frustrated and... and I usually Uber or whatever but for whatever reason last night I decided to be a big fucking idiot and just finish my 5th drink, get in the car and drive home.

So its about 12:30am and I'm on the 210 east, close to the exit to my house, literally no one on the highway. Theres a downhill onramp that connects with a right lane that ends in a turn lane which forces you to merge. I'm going along about 80mph and I see headlights of an SUV barreling down the onramp and I'm thinking its some guy who is going to try and beat me to the merge. So what do I do but gun it and I'm pretty instantly doing about 105mph and

boom... the lights go on.

I thought "This is it. my number is up, my life as I know it is over, I'm gonna get a DUI."

This was CHP and they came in hot. Megaphone, spotlight, directing me where to pull over etc. I exit the freeway and pull over. My mind is racing and I have a pack of listerine breath strips in my pocket and shove some of those in my mouth, I open all my windows , get out my licence and reg, put my hands on the wheel and sit there. 2 of them come up on me, one on either side of the car, guy on the passenger side is shining the flashlight in my face and around the car and the guy on my left says angrily "do you have any idea how fast you were going back there?"

Me: "Yes, about 100."
Him: I clocked you at 103! What were you doing?!
Me: "I saw headlights coming fast down the onramp and thought someone was going to try and beat me to the merge so I gunned it. Its a fast car."
Him: Do you know how many people like you we peel off the side of the road in the middle of the night?

Then he takes my papers and they go back to the car. The whole time I am TRIPPING FUCKING BALLS. I was tossed. Well lubed. would have blown way over. I am thinking there is no fucking way they don't smell booze, this is what these guys live for. I am sure they are going to come back and ask me to get out of the car, the whole routine. So after what seemed like a half hour they come back, the officer just stands there shining the light in my face and then he says "alright, I'm citing you for speeding but just for exceeding 65, I could get you for reckless driving at that speed but I'm not going to do that. Do you understand? Will you sign here."

My heart is beating out of my chest and I'm playing it cool and I want to like hug this guy because I dont even know what is happening and that was it. I was off the hook. I made it. How the fuck I did I have no idea. God, jesus, dead grandma, guardian angel, luck, who knows but I made it. It was ironic because this LAPD buddy of mine we hire for shows as an off duty officer was there at the party and we were just talking about DUI's and how brutal it is out there, how easy it is to get one and how ruthless cops are with that. So I called him this morning and told him the story and he said "Dude that is your one get of jail free card, you won't get another. Maybe those guys felt bad for you, or saw you had no priors and saw the child carseats in the back or just didn't want to deal with processing you and all that or maybe they respected you were straight with them and you didn't seem impaired but you should NOT have gotten a pass for that." He then said he was watching me at the party and he's like "what do you weigh, a buck 50? you would have blown double over the limit".

So there it is.. Big come to jesus moment as they say. I'm usually pretty good about drinking and driving but it just takes that one time. BUt just overall, it made me think about how close to the edge I have always played things, how much I have to lose, put a lot of things into perspective. I'm just really fucking lucky and I am like, vowing to not drink and drive again. Just like, $50 Uber ride, whatever it takes, but I can't do that again. No reason why I shouldnt be absolutely FUCKED today but here I am. So lucky. Gratitude to the universe gentlemen, gratitude.

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

I too have been the victim of light barreling down on me and it being a cop. One night after leaving work (dishwasher at a restaurant, my first job) I'm coming up to a four way stop at around 12:30am. Out of fucking no where headlights are coming towards me at 60mph+. I'm on the brakes slowing down and looking into my rear view waiting for the headlights to slow down as well, but they don't. I looked around quick to make sure no other cars were coming to the intersection and make the decision to roll through and cut to the right to get the fuck out of the way of what I thought was a drunk driver on their way home from the bar who wasn't paying attention. Big fucking nope I saw the lights get flipped on so I pull over. MFer gives me a ticket for failure to stop even after asking me why I didn't. That was my first ticket evar @17y/o
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hi McQueen. Nice story. Don’t that shit again. you don’t have any sympathy from me for drunk driving. Those CHP guys were your guardian angels, because I’m sure your pucker factor sobered you up quickly and them pulling you over could’ve prevented you from wrapping your shit around a tree or running a red light in an intersection, not only fucking your life up but possibly many others’

So, again, lucky man, but you won’t garner much sympathy with this sort of behavior here.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.