McQueenBalls Whacks it to his Douchemobile and other Musings

Strut your greasy stuff!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Irish wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:56 pm TESTING GOOGLE IMAGES

PAY NO PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO CONTENT

The first two I right clicked the thumbnails to copy image address....it fubar'ed ....... the second two I double clicked to open and then right clicked to copy image address...... I can see the second two.......both potato shots of Vettes....can you see them?
I can't see any of them.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Google photos has always been fucked if you're trying to share pictures on a forum. Either download the admittedly annoying Tapatalk app, or if you're using a computer create a Flickr account and upload them there. I would have suggested imgur if it hadn't become some fucked UI image sharing and comment social media cluster fuck.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 am Google photos has always been fucked if you're trying to share pictures on a forum. Either download the admittedly annoying Tapatalk app, or if you're using a computer create a Flickr account and upload them there. I would have suggested imgur if it hadn't become some fucked UI image sharing and comment social media cluster fuck.
:dat: , I don't care for the weird comments and followers. I probably couldn't even log into mine anymore but posted a few pictures to this forum using it in the past. It works well otherwise.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Yes, with IMGUR you def need to set the pics to private otherwise you get :derp: comments galore and many of them are negative and nasty..... That being said I still use it because its pretty easy and I like that it inserts the [IMG] [IMG/] for me
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

damn the photos to hell.
flickr I guess I will give a go
just paid my registration on the most expensive 328i ever. $444. Fucking ridiculous. Thats CA for you. My still yet maybe will someday be my actual ex-wife's 2016 Tiguan registration was like $300. CA just drills your cornhole. Drills it.
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 pm damn the photos to hell.
just paid my registration on the most expensive 328i ever. $444. Fucking ridiculous. Thats CA for you. My still yet maybe will someday be my actual ex-wife's 2016 Tiguan registration was like $300. CA just drills your cornhole. Drills it.
Seems about right. Expensive things cost money breh ...
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Most expensive 4-banger ain't no BMW :doe: it's likely a Poorsche. Coxster GTS can hit $100k with options, probably the Macan too. :fullretard:
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

troyguitar wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:41 pm Most expensive 4-banger ain't no BMW :doe: it's likely a Poorsche. Coxster GTS can hit $100k with options, probably the Macan too. :fullretard:
that coxster comes with a 4 banger?
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

McQueen, how does your car handle destroyed roads? Philly’s road conditions are horrific and making me want to off my STI for something automatic and softer. I want something I can throw the bikes or a kayak on the roof and NFG drive around like a brain dead moron and if I hit a rough section of road nobody cares. But Philly also has epic short highway on ramps and I would like some semblance of performance. I can’t deal with the crosstrek’s 0-60 time that would only beat me making a ham sandwich.

These 328is are cheap used for what they are. Thoughts?

Oh also does it require premium or just recommended?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 pm damn the photos to hell.
It’s about 400 big ones in NC too :wtf: :rage: :disgust: :troywax:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:36 am McQueen, how does your car handle destroyed roads? Philly’s road conditions are horrific and making me want to off my STI for something automatic and softer. I want something I can throw the bikes or a kayak on the roof and NFG drive around like a brain dead moron and if I hit a rough section of road nobody cares. But Philly also has epic short highway on ramps and I would like some semblance of performance. I can’t deal with the crosstrek’s 0-60 time that would only beat me making a ham sandwich.

91 recommended. I put 89 in mine, obviously if t00ned 91/93 is required.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:54 pm
troyguitar wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:41 pm Most expensive 4-banger ain't no BMW :doe: it's likely a Poorsche. Coxster GTS can hit $100k with options, probably the Macan too. :fullretard:
that coxster comes with a 4 banger?
As of 2017 or so all Caymans/Boxsters feature a four cylinder basically Subaru WRX motor for $100k.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

duplicate balls
Last edited by McQueenBalls on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Johnny_P wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:36 am McQueen, how does your car handle destroyed roads? Philly’s road conditions are horrific and making me want to off my STI for something automatic and softer. I want something I can throw the bikes or a kayak on the roof and NFG drive around like a brain dead moron and if I hit a rough section of road nobody cares. But Philly also has epic short highway on ramps and I would like some semblance of performance. I can’t deal with the crosstrek’s 0-60 time that would only beat me making a ham sandwich.

The car is fine on the roads. The M sport suspension is almost plush compared to the suspension on the mk6 gayTI. Tires make a big difference... I switched from the continentals to these and I love them. Grand touring summers. Go figure. I have so far had the Pirelli PZero runflats and the continental SSRI and the Pirellis performed the best, the continentals suck in every way and the Goodyears so far are great.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSear ... adRating=S

They are quieter and ride more comfortably and performance is fine. I don't tear up tracks or mountain roads so i'll trade some performance for comfort. Anyway, love these and they have treated me well so far, on my 2nd set. I'm gay about runflats and don't want go flats because I don't want to carry a spare in my already midget trunk and if I can drive for a while on a runflat, or better yet, patch it and give it more air with my portable air compressor until I get to the next place, I'm good with that. I have a theory probably unfounded that runflats are more durable too due to stiffer sidewalls because I have literally hit epic potholes and one time, a concrete block on the I-5 doing 80mph and the tires were intact. So anyway, theres that. Oh and when I had the BRO T.I. I think I got 3 flats in the 3 years I had it, same exact commute as I have now, same roads. Tiguan got 2 flats. So far in 6 years of F30 with M sport suspension on runflat tires, I have never gotten a flat. Anecdotal evidence? Ofcourse.

Oh, and I get my tires from a small indie Mexi shop in the Sinfernando Valley and I get them all lightly used. I got a set of the Good years with 8/32 tread depth on them for $400, installed, balanced, everything. Thats who I roll, zero fucks. I don't buy new tires.

Overall, I find the ride to be fairly comfortable. Certainly firm and not cushy like the Benz GLK300 I had as a rental while my front end got fixed, but the M sport sus is good balance and comfort and handling/performance etc. I could def learn to live with more plush ride though. I fine the M sport sus to be so epic though the firmer ride is the trade off. Cruising on the freeway though which are in fairly good condition, the car is quiet and comfortable.

Yeah, my exact car is right now going for between $24 and $26k on dealer lots in SoCal, certified. Private dealers and private party like $22k. These depreciate like bastards the first 3-5 years and then even out. Bimmers have always been that way. Probably cuz they are expensive to maintain. And sedans depreciate more than SUV's because everyone wants an SUV it seems. OR a Prius : (

I drove my sister in law's Crosstrek a year ago when she got it, new, with the manual trans and I found almost everything about that car to be horrendous. Almost anti-driver interior layout in terms of ergonomics and driver focus, kind of shit suspension and rough ride considering, clunky man trans, slower than balls, cheap shitty interior and 2006 infotainment vibe. Maybe it was how her's was optioned but god.. At least she got the manual. The CVT is an abomination

Last, I always put 91 in the car. Car runs at optimal levels at 91 and if you put lesser octane, it alters timing and you get reduced power. My thought is if you are going to put 87, just get a Mazda3 and call it a day. The difference with putting 89 in my car vs. 91 is like $12 a month considering I fill up about 3 times a month and it costs about $4 more per fill up to go with 91. I will pay the $144 per year to run the car optimally. Especially now that I'm buying this piece of shit and probably keeping it for a while, I don't want to roll dice on putting in some lower octane. #becauseTunedBro

The boxter engine in the Momaru LesbianTrek is the same as Porsche? Wait, what? :wat:

wap

McQueenBalls wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm

The car is fine on the roads. The M sport suspension is almost plush compared to the suspension on the mk6 gayTI. Tires make a big difference... I switched from the continentals to these and I love them. Grand touring summers. Go figure. I have so far had the Pirelli PZero runflats and the continental SSRI and the Pirellis performed the best, the continentals suck in every way and the Goodyears so far are great.

They are quieter and ride more comfortably and performance is fine. I don't tear up tracks or mountain roads so i'll trade some performance for comfort. Anyway, love these and they have treated me well so far, on my 2nd set. I'm gay about runflats and don't want go flats because I don't want to carry a spare in my already midget trunk and if I can drive for a while on a runflat, or better yet, patch it and give it more air with my portable air compressor until I get to the next place, I'm good with that. I have a theory probably unfounded that runflats are more durable too due to stiffer sidewalls because I have literally hit epic potholes and one time, a concrete block on the I-5 doing 80mph and the tires were intact. So anyway, theres that. Oh and when I had the BRO T.I. I think I got 3 flats in the 3 years I had it, same exact commute as I have now, same roads. Tiguan got 2 flats. So far in 6 years of F30 with M sport suspension on runflat tires, I have never gotten a flat. Anecdotal evidence? Ofcourse.

Oh, and I get my tires from a small indie Mexi shop in the Sinfernando Valley and I get them all lightly used. I got a set of the Good years with 8/32 tread depth on them for $400, installed, balanced, everything. Thats who I roll, zero fucks. I don't buy new tires.

Overall, I find the ride to be fairly comfortable. Certainly firm and not cushy like the Benz GLK300 I had as a rental while my front end got fixed, but the M sport sus is good balance and comfort and handling/performance etc. I could def learn to live with more plush ride though. I fine the M sport sus to be so epic though the firmer ride is the trade off. Cruising on the freeway though which are in fairly good condition, the car is quiet and comfortable.

Yeah, my exact car is right now going for between $24 and $26k on dealer lots in SoCal, certified. Private dealers and private party like $22k. These depreciate like bastards the first 3-5 years and then even out. Bimmers have always been that way. Probably cuz they are expensive to maintain. And sedans depreciate more than SUV's because everyone wants an SUV it seems. OR a Prius : (

I drove my sister in law's Crosstrek a year ago when she got it, new, with the manual trans and I found almost everything about that car to be horrendous. Almost anti-driver interior layout in terms of ergonomics and driver focus, kind of shit suspension and rough ride considering, clunky man trans, slower than balls, cheap shitty interior and 2006 infotainment vibe. Maybe it was how her's was optioned but god.. At least she got the manual. The CVT is an abomination

Last, I always put 91 in the car. Car runs at optimal levels at 91 and if you put lesser octane, it alters timing and you get reduced power. My thought is if you are going to put 87, just get a Mazda3 and call it a day. The difference with putting 89 in my car vs. 91 is like $12 a month considering I fill up about 3 times a month and it costs about $4 more per fill up to go with 91. I will pay the $144 per year to run the car optimally. Especially now that I'm buying this piece of shit and probably keeping it for a while, I don't want to roll dice on putting in some lower octane. #becauseTunedBro

The boxter engine in the Momaru LesbianTrek is the same as Porsche? Wait, what?
:wat:
Just in layout/configuration, ie, it's a boxer 4.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Yep and they also sound exactly like those TurBRO Vapewagons... which I think is a cool sound, but damn, it doesn’t go unnoticed.
max225

McQueenBalls wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm

The boxter engine in the Momaru LesbianTrek is the same as Porsche? Wait, what? :wat:
I threw on used tires on my 335i because I ain’t paying $400 a runcrap every 22-25k miles since that’s all they last. Some azn dude was running an epic operation.... he must have had some dude at the :dillerman: who gave him the used tires that didn’t pass spec... yet good enough to sell... But... I got a world of shit from people here for that :lol:

And yes crostranny has the same engine as a p car just like a exploder has the same engine as the f150
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

I will never buy new tires again. I'm on my 3rd round of used ones w/no problems. Basically 8/32-9/32 tread depth for 1/2 the price. And yeah, the tread life is nothing. You're being totes optimistic AF if you think you'll get 25k miles on a set of RF summers.

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

McQueenBalls wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:32 pm I will never buy new tires again. I'm on my 3rd round of used ones w/no problems. Basically 8/32-9/32 tread depth for 1/2 the price. And yeah, the tread life is nothing. You're being totes optimistic AF if you think you'll get 25k miles on a set of RF summers.
Max just :jizz:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:51 pm
McQueenBalls wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:32 pm I will never buy new tires again. I'm on my 3rd round of used ones w/no problems. Basically 8/32-9/32 tread depth for 1/2 the price. And yeah, the tread life is nothing. You're being totes optimistic AF if you think you'll get 25k miles on a set of RF summers.
:lolgasm:
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:51 pm
That’s why invited :mahman: over
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

I give up. Tried flickr too and it doesnt work either. Fucking shit sack cock bitch

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

McQueenBalls wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:00 pm Image

I give up. Tried flickr too and it doesnt work either. Fucking shit sack cock bitch
Are you trying from a phone or Flickr mobile app? The link you copied isn't .jpg format. If you're on a computer click the photo you want to share here, click "download" then "all sizes". Click whatever size you and to share here, then right click, copy image address, then paste that .jpg link here with the IMG tags. I don't think any of this is possible with that app.
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I just joined Flicker to see if I could help you out

See my next post for a tutorial...
Last edited by Irish on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
max225

We went :fullretard: in here