Mullet's Trailer Park Lawn Ornaments

Strut your greasy stuff!
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

That MK1 is awesome. Did you take it to Radwood?

Sucks about the stinky truck. Maybe something died in one of the vents. You try pulling out the cabin air filter and changing it with a charcoal activated one? My MK6 GTI used to get a toe jam / gym sock smell when the filter needed to be changed.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Hola, who you be who you know out here?
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Frontier, Rabbit TDI, G8 GXP

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 am That MK1 is awesome. Did you take it to Radwood?

Sucks about the stinky truck. Maybe something died in one of the vents. You try pulling out the cabin air filter and changing it with a charcoal activated one? My MK6 GTI used to get a toe jam / gym sock smell when the filter needed to be changed.
Yup, I had it over in the Royalty section near the food trucks.

They checked out the blower motor, the cabin filter and everything checks out; the smell is only when the A/C is operated and on a warmer day where the A/C has to do real work.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

max225 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:42 pm Hola, who you be who you know out here?
I'm just a dude that knows of a dude on here that got told to join because we're all like minded dudes.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:28 am
max225 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:42 pm Hola, who you be who you know out here?
I'm just a dude that knows of a dude on here that got told to join because we're all like minded dudes.
Stick around we’re a bunch of :gay: s looking for a good time and a :sissyfight:
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:27 pm
3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:28 am

Stick around we’re a bunch of :gay: s looking for a good time and a :sissyfight:
:notbad:
Johnny_P

3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 am
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 am That MK1 is awesome. Did you take it to Radwood?

They checked out the blower motor, the cabin filter and everything checks out; the smell is only when the A/C is operated and on a warmer day where the A/C has to do real work.
I didn't make it out there but probably should have. From the pictures it looked like it was a good time.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Johnny_P wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 am
3rdgenfan wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 am

I didn't make it out there but probably should have. From the pictures it looked like it was a good time.
It was definitely a cool show, if the sun had come out it would have been much more enjoyable.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

[user not found] wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 pm
3rdgenfan wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:28 am

It was definitely a cool show, if the sun had come out it would have been much more enjoyable.
:wrong:

I enjoyed being able to walk around with my camera gear and not get all :sweaty:

Perfect temp. :sissyfight:
I wanted to show off my sweet solo cup graphic shirt damnit! Instead I had to throw on my hoodie.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Scoured over the vast tundra of Instagram, found a couple pictures from Toys4Tots in Chester PA this past weekend.

Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

Look at that scenic Chester background.
Johnny_P

3rdgenfan wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:08 am Scoured over the vast tundra of Instagram, found a couple pictures from Toys4Tots in Chester PA this past weekend.

Those wheels are awesome
Johnny_P

Huckleberry wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm Look at that scenic Chester background.
Is that the soccer stadium? It's really in a crap area. Too bad because nobody wants to go there and I bet attendance suffers as a result.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

[user not found] wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm
Huckleberry wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 pm Look at that scenic Chester background.
:notsure: :mahtroy:
:notsure: if gunshots or fireworks.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 am
Is that the soccer stadium? It's really in a crap area. Too bad because nobody wants to go there and I bet attendance suffers as a result.
Yeah it was one of their open lots, such a weird place for a massive facility such as that.

As for the wheels, many thanks. It was those or some gold mesh Enkei 92s
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Jeff and I got bored, took it down to Cruisin weekend in OCMD for a day and on the way home the top end let loose. Turned my TDI into a boat anchor.

I sold the G8 a while back, and bought another GTO for my birthday gift to myself.

Apex
Drives: Abominable

:ohdang:

Sucks about the TDI, but another GTO? I'm intrigued...

How'd the BabyD tow that load?
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 am :ohdang:

Went up to Suffern, NY and bought the car after seeing it posted on LS1GTO.com and having a Brazen Orange car in Kentucky slip through after the seller didn't want to do an 'out of state sale' :iono:

It's a P1SC-1 Procharged LS1, 78k miles with the red interior. It was a gamble because the for sale thread had shit pictures and the guy never sent me interior shots so I was a bit worried we'd get up there and it would be trashed....except aside from the dirty exterior (reg went out in 2014, tires were from 2011 and it's sat since tags went out) I opened the door and was greeted with perfect leather; only major issue with the interior was a sundried arm rest and steering wheel.

Once I got it home I saw a neighbor had a wrecked GTO and tossed a dollar amount at him for a handful of parts.

The Duramax did just fine with this load, and a few months ago I towed a TBSS home from about the same distance with zero complaints. We snagged a 944 down in Springfield VA in the beginning of June and with a real trailer (read: Not a uHaul) it was flawless.
Apex

3rdgenfan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 am :ohdang:

Went up to Suffern, NY and bought the car after seeing it posted on LS1GTO.com and having a Brazen Orange car in Kentucky slip through after the seller didn't want to do an 'out of state sale' :iono:

It's a P1SC-1 Procharged LS1, 78k miles with the red interior. It was a gamble because the for sale thread had shit pictures and the guy never sent me interior shots so I was a bit worried we'd get up there and it would be trashed....except aside from the dirty exterior (reg went out in 2014, tires were from 2011 and it's sat since tags went out) I opened the door and was greeted with perfect leather; only major issue with the interior was a sundried arm rest and steering wheel.

Once I got it home I saw a neighbor had a wrecked GTO and tossed a dollar amount at him for a handful of parts.

The Duramax did just fine with this load, and a few months ago I towed a TBSS home from about the same distance with zero complaints. We snagged a 944 down in Springfield VA in the beginning of June and with a real trailer (read: Not a uHaul) it was flawless.
Procharged LS1? :ohmy: Sounds like a fun GTO!

Glad to hear the Duramax working as it should towing some cool loads around for you.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Diesel is the way to go if towing with a Colorado frequently.

I can't stand the lack of torque with the 3.6 and lazy transmission tuning that refuses to downshift unless you have your right foot through the floorboard.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:40 am Diesel is the way to go if towing with a Colorado frequently.

I can't stand the lack of torque with the 3.6 and lazy transmission tuning that refuses to downshift unless you have your right foot through the floorboard.
There's a diesel Dusk edition Kinetic Blue ZR2 at a local :dillerman: that I've been checking out online recently...
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 am
3rdgenfan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 am

Glad to hear the Duramax working as it should towing some cool loads around for you.
Sounds fun, isn't running too hot as of late but with the Rabbit issue it has been placed on the backburner. Rabbit needs to be back and running by the 19th to make it to a MK1 show.

The truck is a fantastic package, but with 9 trips to the dealer for my infotainment issue and 5 or so attempts at actually fixing the problem...I had to open a lemon law case.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:42 am
Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:40 am Diesel is the way to go if towing with a Colorado frequently.

There's a diesel Dusk edition Kinetic Blue ZR2 at a local :dillerman: that I've been checking out online recently...
:jimp:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

3rdgenfan wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:45 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 am

Sounds fun, isn't running too hot as of late but with the Rabbit issue it has been placed on the backburner. Rabbit needs to be back and running by the 19th to make it to a MK1 show.

The truck is a fantastic package, but with 9 trips to the dealer for my infotainment issue and 5 or so attempts at actually fixing the problem...I had to open a lemon law case.
:yikes:

Good luck getting the Rabbit up and running! And looking forward to seeing what the GTO does with that procharger on it.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:48 am
Apex wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:42 am

:jimp:
:dat: