Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 2017 Subaru STi / Vapemachine

Johnny_P wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am
KiaGiver wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:33 pm

They're gold faced with diamond black lips

18x8.5+56
18x11+60

I hate the high offsets on Porsche wheels because it makes brake clearance calculations a bitch without poking too much and ruining the fenders. I had to sit with BBS and RavSpec on this one to dial in the fitment I wanted without poke and without having to run a 5mm spacer in front to clear the calipers
Those are going to look awesome on there!!
Thanks! Can't wait to get 'em and ceramic coat the mesh, lol
I like rumbles, vape juice and mudflaps :gay:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:21 am
KiaGiver wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:33 pm

They're gold faced with diamond black lips

:jimp:
Thankssss <3 Fax, I sorely miss riding top down in a german gay mobile with you.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

razr390 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:28 am Not interested just wanted to see maybe it can offset the cost of the LM’s
I'll post them for sale, but most of the 996 dudes I've seen on Rennlist and whatnot roll on more expensive wheels. I might get lucky, but I doubt it.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

"Fixed" my oil pressure sending unit failure and on to fixing the window drop. While it's a little intimidating working on a car that originally cost six figures (fucking Porsche and their god damn separate options), I gotta admit everything is pretty straight forward. Pulling the door cards off will take me 15 minutes at the most.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

dubshow wrote::mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
:mindblown: :jelly: :mindblown:
:mindblown: :alpo: :mindblown:
:mindblown: :jelly: :mindblown:
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
:dat:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

KiaGiver wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:22 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:28 am Not interested just wanted to see maybe it can offset the cost of the LM’s
I'll post them for sale, but most of the 996 dudes I've seen on Rennlist and whatnot roll on more expensive wheels. I might get lucky, but I doubt it.
sell them to a scene whore. scene whores love running adapters for p cars.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

dubshow wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:02 am
KiaGiver wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:22 pm

sell them to a scene whore. scene whores love running adapters for p cars.
LOL good point. Maybe I'll get lucky and find an arab dude as tacky as my dad and he'll run these god forsaken wheels.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Sold the subie and got me a :truk: still got the 996, doe.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

KiaGiver wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:33 am Sold the subie and got me a :truk: still got the 996, doe.
:aintcare: about :truk:

in4 996 photos.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

KiaGiver wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:17 pm "Fixed" my oil pressure sending unit failure and on to fixing the window drop. While it's a little intimidating working on a car that originally cost six figures (fucking Porsche and their god damn separate options), I gotta admit everything is pretty straight forward. Pulling the door cards off will take me 15 minutes at the most.
It's a VW in the end :iono:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

I am not a huge fan of Red on Gold wheels... You were not interested in any sort of OEM wheel?
Swedish Chef
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 2013 Mini Pooper

Did the wheels show up?

Pix 4 clix
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

max225 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:58 pm I am not a huge fan of Red on Gold wheels... You were not interested in any sort of OEM wheel?
From that generation? Not really. The turbo twists were meh and anything after I only liked the Turbo model wheels. For that kind of money, I'd prefer to go the aftermarket route.

The wheels ended up being shipped in the wrong color and I was not willing to wait another 11 months for these damn wheels to get repainted so I got a partial refund from the shop (I wasn't a wholesaler when I initially purchased these) to use against powder coating, but I also didn't want to trust anyone taking the wheels apart.

In the end, I'm not too mad with them. I think the pinstripe helped. I have Bilstein B8 shocks, Eibach springs, Eibach sways, B&M short shift kit (I'm mostly just after the billet shifter bushings) and brand new bushings all around waiting to be installed. Should drive like a whole new car.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

KiaGiver wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:43 am
max225 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:58 pm I am not a huge fan of Red on Gold wheels... You were not interested in any sort of OEM wheel?
From that generation? Not really. The turbo twists were meh and anything after I only liked the Turbo model wheels. For that kind of money, I'd prefer to go the aftermarket route.

The wheels ended up being shipped in the wrong color and I was not willing to wait another 11 months for these damn wheels to get repainted so I got a partial refund from the shop (I wasn't a wholesaler when I initially purchased these) to use against powder coating, but I also didn't want to trust anyone taking the wheels apart.

In the end, I'm not too mad with them. I think the pinstripe helped. I have Bilstein B8 shocks, Eibach springs, Eibach sways, B&M short shift kit (I'm mostly just after the billet shifter bushings) and brand new bushings all around waiting to be installed. Should drive like a whole new car.
:nice:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Looks ok for free. I'll give you $3.50 for it and you can keep the :ramz:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

[user not found] wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:57 am
KiaGiver wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:43 am

That's gonna look a lot better with a smol drop. :excited:
Needs the drop yes but gone look sweet after that.
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Once Bilstein gets their shit together, I should have the rear shocks in February. All the oem replacement bushings will be here in January, too. I *should* have a pretty nifty 996 by the spring season - just in time to tell strangers at a cars and coffee meet how to say Porsche correctly.

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:34 am
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:14 am Once Bilstein gets their shit together, I should have the rear shocks in February. All the oem replacement bushings will be here in January, too. I *should* have a pretty nifty 996 by the spring season - just in time to tell strangers at a cars and coffee meet how to say Porsche correctly.
"PORCH"

:facepalm:
"It's POR SHUH" :fancy:

Need Modz? Hit me up!
KiaGiver
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:47 am
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 am

"It's POR SHUH" :fancy:
:fancy: :fancy: :fancy:
:fancy: :bobble: :fancy:
:fancy: :fancy: :fancy:
I love being a douchebag in my 16 year old 911, looking down on newer Caymans and Boxsters. "They aren't even analog, bro"

Need Modz? Hit me up!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:34 am
KiaGiver wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:14 am Once Bilstein gets their shit together, I should have the rear shocks in February. All the oem replacement bushings will be here in January, too. I *should* have a pretty nifty 996 by the spring season - just in time to tell strangers at a cars and coffee meet how to say Porsche correctly.
"PORCH"

:facepalm:
:disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.