[user not found] is now decisive as hell - The Alpo Romeo Pastafellatio

Strut your greasy stuff!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

coogles wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 pm What about the Jaguar XE S?
:disgust: :butwhy:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:02 pm
:gtfo: with this modding bs. Dude has crotchfruit and doesn't have time to deal with showing up at a toothless tunER bro's non AC'ed shop in the middle of summer to get the "summer blend fuel" tune, while sweating bullets and cringing at the thought of a 20 y/o "mechanic" tearing a nearly new vehicle apart, for the 7th time.

The alfa is a very rare/cool car that is arguably the most "enthusiast" oriented sedan money can buy at the moment. Modding a malibu doesn't come close... you can do that when you're sick of life and are trying to impress your fellow sideshow enthusiasts.

Seems like he has the money so why not?
Pic of said expert tuner mechanic

:yikes:
max225

PD (purple drank) tunerz has mad street rep IIRC.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:gtfo: with this modding bs. Dude has crotchfruit and doesn't have time to deal with showing up at a toothless tunER bro's non AC'ed shop in the middle of summer to get the "summer blend fuel" tune, while sweating bullets and cringing at the thought of a 20 y/o "mechanic" tearing a nearly new vehicle apart, for the 7th time.

The alfa is a very rare/cool car that is arguably the most "enthusiast" oriented sedan money can buy at the moment. Modding a malibu doesn't come close... you can do that when you're sick of life and are trying to impress your fellow sideshow enthusiasts.

:225: :225: :225: :225: :225:
:225: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :225:
:225: :stfu: :dealwithit: :stfu: :225:
:225: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :225:
:225: :225: :225: :225: :225:
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I agree with you I'm just presenting a middle ground of change. The manual SS is a really nice car though, you're giving up something pretty cool. While your tuner bro scenario is vintage you, and I'm glad you're back, there are plenty of supercharger setups for the LS3 that still make considerable power while leaving some safety net.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

I agree with you I'm just presenting a middle ground of change. The manual SS is a really nice car though, you're giving up something pretty cool. While your tuner bro scenario is vintage you, and I'm glad you're back, there are plenty of supercharger setups for the LS3 that still make considerable power while leaving some safety net.
IMA just leave this here

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:12 pm

IMA just leave this here

That's not an SS bro. It doesn't rook that much the same.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Id keep the malibu and get a fun car
Johnny_P

I know which one I'd rather take an AZN to wine tastings in :jimp:
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

max225 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm Can't really go wrong with the alfa. :aintcare: it has a warranty... if it is TERRIBLE you can always lemon law it and get something else.

Why not? If you like the car :doit:
:dat: :dat:

You drove it and liked it Im assuming. Go drive it again. Think about the fun it can bring you. Tail o' the dragon etc. You live once. This fkn thing wont disappoint. Buy and move on and get the Alfa experience going. Fk it man.......ship dat bitch over here and chase me on the Bahn....
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:15 pm
IMA just leave this here

That's not an SS bro. It doesn't rook that much the same.
:lol:
Davestr

IMA just leave this here

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL so fkn perfect LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:46 pm
wap wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

This raises an interesting question. If you end up offing the Shamrock earlier than you would have wanted, what would you then get instead? A Max spec douchemobile or...?
Cross that bridge when you get to it. We're playing checkers here, not chess. One move at a time.

I'd probably get a 911 or Boxster S or Ariel Nomad if I had this kind of cash available.
Just wanted to point out that the possibility of an earlier than expected need to replace the Shamrock is a far more than zero possibility that he should keep in the back of his head.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Cross that bridge when you get to it. We're playing checkers here, not chess. One move at a time.

I'd probably get a 911 or Boxster S or Ariel Nomad if I had this kind of cash available.
Just wanted to point out that the possibility of an earlier than expected need to replace the Shamrock is a far more than zero possibility that he should keep in the back of his head.
It'll be fine for a couple years. He's got plenty of time before the next :plac: round.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote:
Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm I agree with you I'm just presenting a middle ground of change. The manual SS is a really nice car though, you're giving up something pretty cool. While your tuner bro scenario is vintage you, and I'm glad you're back, there are plenty of supercharger setups for the LS3 that still make considerable power while leaving some safety net.
IMA just leave this here

max225

[user not found] wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm This was a serious thread that has turned to :popcorn:
It sounds like you should schedule an epic weekend of back to back test drives of ...
the new S4
M3 Competition packaged sedan
QuadraFuglio
C63S sedan

Report back on which one you'll buy :iono:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 pm
wap wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm

It'll be fine for a couple years. He's got plenty of time before the next :plac: round.
I sincerely hope that is the case.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Davestr

[user not found] wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm This was a serious thread that has turned to :popcorn:
Id say this crowd takes you quite seriously given the number of replies so swiftly. We await futher indecisiveness to enjoy mang!

We also await pics of new Giulia in Burgundy with you next to the machine smiling and living this Alfa dream amigo!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Hellkitty out of the question?ImageImage
Davestr

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 pm Hellkitty out of the question?ImageImage
He's done the MURICAN Muscle Sedan.....Time to Plac-the fk- on! :)
max225

I think i brought those up during his initial search... Gonna be a "no from him dawg"... can't really cross shop a Canadian built S class from 2005 with an Italian super sedan.
Last edited by max225 on Wed May 16, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny_P

I say :doit:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

What were you expecting Dad?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote:I think i brought those up during his initial search... Gonna be a "no from him dawg"... can't really cross shop a Canadian built S class from 2005 with an Italian super sedan.
707 hp doe. Sounds :jimp: to me :iono:
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm
max225 wrote:I think i brought those up during his initial search... Gonna be a "no from him dawg"... can't really cross shop a Canadian built S class from 2005 with an Italian super sedan.
707 hp doe. Sounds :jimp: to me :iono:
He picked the SS over the Canadian offerings... wouldn't make any sense to pick them now over something he considers an upgrade from what he currently has ? :iono: