[user not found] is now decisive as hell - The Alpo Romeo Pastafellatio

Strut your greasy stuff!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Heyyy, glad to see the p-fellatio back on the road again! So there was only one spark plug replaced according to the invoice. Did they say :wat: was :wrong: with :dat: single plug? Not normal wear and tear seemingly.... :notsure:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:50 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:04 pm Heyyy, glad to see the p-fellatio back on the road again! So there was only one spark plug replaced according to the invoice. Did they say :wat: was :wrong: with :dat: single plug? Not normal wear and tear seemingly.... :notsure:
They installed a boppity plug instead of a bippity plug.
I'll sleep better knowing this.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:47 am Year one depreciation, a bit under $2 a mile. $22,000
:impressive:

Va fa Napoli!!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Do you ever miss the SS?
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:55 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:36 am Do you ever miss the SS?
It was an awesome car and fits a very specific need but it doesn't check half the boxes the Alfa (or even a hot hatch) does.

My car love matrix currently goes:

GTI
Alfa
SS
FoST

Yes the GTI is above the Alfa. It made me giggle more.
I figured you might really only miss it if you need to put 3 large dudes in the car or when you need to replace a spark plug. I <3 both cars
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:55 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:36 am Do you ever miss the SS?
It was an awesome car and fits a very specific need but it doesn't check half the boxes the Alfa (or even a hot hatch) does.

My car love matrix currently goes:

GTI
Alfa
SS
FoST

Yes the GTI is above the Alfa. It made me giggle more.
Little curious on how the :turboyaris: made you giggle more than the ST. I know ST is more fun to drive, and GTI is a better daily driver. It is possibly the facts outside of its drivability maybe, or does the GTI had "something" that made you more enjoyable? :crang:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

:plaid:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:gorf: is a nice if you want to relive the GTI but slightly enhanced... this cheap alternative falls somewhere in between your top two. Get with DSGay and add a nice exhaust and res delete.
We could just swap cars 👍
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Pretty sure Mister Robot had a Stage 2 :mk6: ..... thus the giggles......
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:55 am Pretty sure Mister Robot had a Stage 2 :mk6: ..... thus the giggles......
You can tune a :gorf:
Irish

Dbl post
Last edited by Irish on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irish

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:05 am
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:52 am

I was addressing TK's question on why :[user not found]: might have ranked the GTI highest on his giggle-ometer....
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:17 am
Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:05 am
I was addressing TK's question on why :[user not found]: might have ranked the GTI highest on his giggle-ometer....
Yeah St2 hoonhatch sounds fun! It is actually not that surprising at all. More giggles then a pastafellatio is a little more surprising, but I guess expensive things have their own level of stress, less "hold my beer" moments amirite?
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Tarspin wrote:
Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:55 am Pretty sure Mister Robot had a Stage 2 :mk6: ..... thus the giggles......
:doit:

Get a downpipe too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Gberg2119 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:11 pm
Tarspin wrote:
:doit:

Get a downpipe too.

I paid for a 6yr/120k B2B so that doesn't work for me unfortunately. I consider our car tuned from the factory so I'm content.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Tarspin wrote:
Gberg2119 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:11 pm :doit:

Get a downpipe too.

I paid for a 6yr/120k B2B so that doesn't work for me unfortunately. I consider our car tuned from the factory so I'm content.
Eh. I did too but I kinda want a t00n. You probably wouldn't have issues.

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Gberg2119 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:17 pm
Tarspin wrote:
Eh. I did too but I kinda want a t00n. You probably wouldn't have issues.

I think about it, but I feel like being sufficiently covered for :dolphin: incidents is more important to me lol
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:43 am
Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:17 am

Yeah St2 hoonhatch sounds fun! It is actually not that surprising at all. More giggles then a pastafellatio is a little more surprising, but I guess expensive things have their own level of stress, less "hold my beer" moments amirite?
I think relatively low cost/care level certainly adds to the giggle fest of a vehicle.

Interesting that :[user not found]: loved the GTI most. It’s a car I personally never miss, although I did like it a lot.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:39 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:43 am

I think relatively low cost/care level certainly adds to the giggle fest of a vehicle.

Interesting that :[user not found]: loved the GTI most. It’s a car I personally never miss, although I did like it a lot.
It is a nice car and a great all a rounder, but more giggles the the fellatio? Maybe he is counting back seat :dock: ?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:07 pm

It is a nice car and a great all a rounder, but more giggles the the fellatio? Maybe he is counting back seat :dock: ?
Methinks you may be on to something. Pre CF backseat :dock: must’ve ensued.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:44 pm
Tarspin wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:07 pm

With :[user not found]: I can assure you there are much more insane :dock: places he is currently involving himself in, before or after CF.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:47 pm
D Griff wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:44 pm

With :[user not found]: I can assure you there are much more insane :dock: places he is currently involving himself in, before or after CF.
Well there must be some explanation for a GTI being more giggle inducing than the Pastafelacio, and it ain’t the drive.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:59 pm
D Griff wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Well there must be some explanation for a GTI being more giggle inducing than the Pastafelacio, and it ain’t the drive.
I was thinking about it today and it actually is the drive. Slow car fast... That old saying... Absolutely true.
:wrong:

Also :wrong: because no FiST.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:59 pm
D Griff wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 pm

I was thinking about it today and it actually is the drive. Slow car fast... That old saying... Absolutely true.
Your GTI was hardly slow...I think there's an element of sleeper here. There's something about a car that shouldn't be fast but is that's really :lolol:

All your other cars were engineered to be fast. The GTI is just a solid all-arounder. But when made fast or driven fast, the :lolol: really increases.

I remember the first time I went stage 1 on my MKV. The :lolol: I had was epic. Roasting a front wheel in 2nd gear is both :rage: and :lolgasm:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:56 pm

That's how I feel about both the SS and the FoST
There’s always a lot of intangibles and we just like what we like at the end of the day.

I think the :poorvette: is the only thing I’ll really miss when it’s gone. I would be totally :aintcare: if my BMW went away, it’s a good car and I like it but there certainly aren’t any feels for it.