[user not found] is now decisive as hell - The Alpo Romeo Pastafellatio

Strut your greasy stuff!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

max225 wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm 707 hp doe. Sounds :jimp: to me :iono:
He picked the SS over the Canadian offerings... wouldn't make any sense to pick them now over something he considers an upgrade from what he currently has ? :iono:
They didn't have a Hellcat at the time of purchase, but sure I see what you are saying. I'd personally have a hard time picking between the two, they both offer something unique to other market dwellers.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

But did you get his texts? :ohmy: :doomed:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] is the landed gentry, living in Bricktopia with his fancy liquor, crotchfruit, and noble sheepdog. He' ain't buying no purple Hellkitty NHRA Redneck machine.

Alfa Romeo. Say it. Its a car for taking Buffy to the club, not doing burnouts in the Wally World parking lot after picking up the weekly load of Pampers and frozen Jalapeno poppers.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

C63S please
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:57 pm [user not found] is the landed gentry, living in Bricktopia with his fancy liquor, crotchfruit, and noble sheepdog. He' ain't buying no purple Hellkitty NHRA Redneck machine.

Alfa Romeo. Say it. Its a car for taking Buffy to the club, not doing burnouts in the Wally World parking lot after picking up the weekly load of Pampers and frozen Jalapeno poppers.
Your posts are always 5/7
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote:[user not found] is the landed gentry, living in Bricktopia with his fancy liquor, crotchfruit, and noble sheepdog. He' ain't buying no purple Hellkitty NHRA Redneck machine.

Imageol: Imagegasm:

Well I am obviously of the latter nobility!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm
Desertbreh wrote:[user not found] is the landed gentry, living in Bricktopia with his fancy liquor, crotchfruit, and noble sheepdog. He' ain't buying no purple Hellkitty NHRA Redneck machine.

Imageol: Imagegasm:

To be fair, I think the Hellcat Charger is phenomenal in terms of being a vehicle you could load up with all the wine and women and shotguns you wanted and drive 120 mph all day across......Montana. In many ways it reminds me of a latter day 450 SEL 6.9., a huge four door with a market topping engine. It's a cool car. It's just not going to be remotely as fun as the QF.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
razr390

Hellcat for [user not found], TrackHawk for LadyBender

:plaid:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:57 pm [user not found] is the landed gentry, living in Bricktopia with his fancy liquor, crotchfruit, and noble sheepdog. He' ain't buying no purple Hellkitty NHRA Redneck machine.

:amaze: scrivening, Sir. Again.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

POTD
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

What's wrong with this?
Johnny_P

Am I the only immature asshole here that still does donuts in abandoned parking lots?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm Imageol: Imagegasm:

To be fair, I think the Hellcat Charger is phenomenal in terms of being a vehicle you could load up with all the wine and women and shotguns you wanted and drive 120 mph all day across......Montana. In many ways it reminds me of a latter day 450 SEL 6.9., a huge four door with a market topping engine. It's a cool car. It's just not going to be remotely as fun as the QF.
See that all sounds great to me! I'm such a pleb. 700hp has got to be :ludacris: fun! Tires lighting up at any speed, crushing lambros on the interstate like Gandolf on 93!

I do get it though, no self respecting :alpo: has time for American made :hue: body panel fitment and a rental spec infotainment screen. So I shall sit back and :popcorn:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:15 pm Am I the only immature asshole here that still does donuts in abandoned parking lots?
Your car can do donuts?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote:

:amaze: scrivening, Sir. Again.
:dat:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:17 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:15 pm Am I the only immature asshole here that still does donuts in abandoned parking lots?
Your car can do donuts?
Snonuts.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:bravo:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Personally I love the Alfa, and Paul I would really appreciate it if you could try that nasty betch out for :science:
Johnny_P

Your car can do donuts?
AWD car with fully defeatable TC and locking diffs? Is this even a question?

Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote:
Detroit wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:17 pm Your car can do donuts?

ImageImage
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

Desert prose! When one rolls near the Wells nirvana flows :)
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:dat: Nobility requires foreign. Ain't no one of statue getting Italian food at olive garden.
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 pm
Your car can do donuts?

That kind of looks like a FWD donut doe... :gaydance:
Last edited by max225 on Wed May 16, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] is 35 yrs old guys. How refined does this cereal collector need to really be?
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 4:10 pm [user not found] is 35 yrs old guys. How refined does this cereal collector need to really be?
He is spending 60% more than on his prior ride... you'd think a fair amount.