Waxer's Haus of Wax

Strut your greasy stuff!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Probably going to sell the 911 this weekend.

This week has been awesome for weather so I drove it a lot and had all kinds of problems:
  • After spirited driving I can smell the tires and brakes melting.
  • The passenger seat belt will tap on the side of the passenger seat when cornering hard, completely taking me out of the experience.
  • With the sunroof open at 80 MPH it was both somewhat quiet and ridiculously loud. Truly not road worthy and should not have been offered for sale. Plus, a couple of my hairs were blown out of place.
  • The car gets too much traction with the rear mounted engine.
  • PDCC stays on when you restart the car if you had it on last time. This is unacceptable. I demand to have to hit all the buttons every time I get in the car like a pre-flight checklist. This ruins the experience.
  • Yesterday at 3:15 am I exceeded 144 MPH and the window seals completely failed and I heard wind noise along with a howling engine exhaust. This thing retails for $150k and supposed to do 192 MPH. It should do this in complete silence since the purpose of this vehicle is pure performance. How can I possibly concentrate on my Mozart at speed with all this noise?
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:39 am Probably going to sell the 911 this weekend.

This week has been awesome for weather so I drove it a lot and had all kinds of problems:
  • The passenger seat belt will tap on the side of the passenger seat when cornering hard, completely taking me out of the experience.
  • With the sunroof open at 80 MPH it was both somewhat quiet and ridiculously loud. Truly not road worthy and should not have been offered for sale. Plus, a couple of my hairs were blown out of place.
  • PDCC stays on when you restart the car if you had it on last time. This is unacceptable. I demand to have to hit all the buttons every time I get in the car like a pre-flight checklist. This ruins the experience.
  • Yesterday at 3:15 am I exceeded 144 MPH and the window seals completely failed and I heard wind noise along with a howling engine exhaust. This thing retails for $150k and supposed to do 192 MPH. It should do this in complete silence since the purpose of this vehicle is pure performance. How can I possibly concentrate on my Mozart at speed with all this noise?
:lolol:

You poor soul. I’m sorry you had to experience these travesties.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:51 am
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:39 am Probably going to sell the 911 this weekend.

:lolol:

You poor soul. I’m sorry you had to experience these travesties.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I like the ProTech^^^^
LOLZ on 911
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:notbad:

I see you've been visiting renlist... ?

I got passed by a lot of Porsche's on the track yesterday.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:28 pm

They may pass you, but they'll never let you pass them.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:35 pm

I was pretty slow last night though, my tars got pretty greasy after a couple of laps.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:37 pm

I was pretty slow last night though, my tars got pretty greasy after a couple of laps.
:| hate when that happens.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

If you can't fit a piece of paper between your front bumper and their rear bumper they usually get nervous and let you by. Also, stick out from immediately behind and drift to the left so you fill up the drivers side mirror.
Apex

:pouroneout:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I am legit :notsure: with this post. I find it totally in line with typical 911 owners comments.

:disgust:

Try a Bugatti?
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Should've bought a Phaeton.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 pm

I am legit :notsure: with this post. I find it totally in line with typical 911 owners comments.

:disgust:

Try a Bugatti?
The sarcasm font was engaged from start to finish.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex

You bought the 300SL from BringATrailer, didn’t you?
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:24 pm You bought the 300SL from BringATrailer, didn’t you?
I have to believe that nobody bought that car:

AUCTION RESULT
Winning Bid USD $1,234,567 by HlBlanton
Auction Ended Thursday, June 6 at 11:00am
Bids 17

Buyer claims he is legit in the comments, but :notsure:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

:notsure:
Apex

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:22 am
Apex wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:24 pm You bought the 300SL from BringATrailer, didn’t you?
I have to believe that nobody bought that car:

AUCTION RESULT
Winning Bid USD $1,234,567 by HlBlanton
Auction Ended Thursday, June 6 at 11:00am
Bids 17

Buyer claims he is legit in the comments, but :notsure:
Yeah, that bid is just a little suspect...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Impressive troll, had me going for a second there
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:20 pm Should've bought a Phaeton.
:notwrong:
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Okay, it's time to sell some stock by the end of the month.

Since some people seem to be upset inside that I have a 911, I am really thinking about doing one of these now to really fuck with this forum:

https://www.mclarensanfrancisco.com/new ... f29381.htm

https://www.mclarensanfrancisco.com/new ... 2b4052.htm
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 pm Okay, it's time to sell some stock by the end of the month.

Since some people seem to be upset inside that I have a 911, I am really thinking about doing one of these now to really fuck with this forum:

I like your beetle.

i like the 720 s too :doe:
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 pm Okay, it's time to sell some stock by the end of the month.

I like your beetle.

I'm not selling the Nazi coupe. It's paid for and I'm likely never going to sell it just because I've always wanted a 911 since I was about 12. It would take a very good reason for me to sell it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm

I like your beetle.

I'm not selling the Nazi coupe. It's paid for and I'm likely never going to sell it just because I've always wanted a 911 since I was about 12. It would take a very good reason for me to sell it.
Live the dream man. I do like the olde 911 too.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex

Dat blue is :jimp: orange is sweet too. :like:

:wub: da nazi coupe doe.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Orange 720S is the coolest car in the world. Too bad you can't afford one? :trollface: