Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:10 am
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 pm Image

0/32 my fucking ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair you are at the wear bars.

Ok I am going to stop arguing this as it is pointless, obviously taking pictures etc is all pointless as people have their minds made up and I :aintcare: . 4/32 is 4/32 with picture proof the :dillerman: lying saying that I am at 0/32 is just annoying AF.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Zero is bald... You can see the tread clearly, it obviously isn't at zero. That's :fullretard: :gtfo: fake news :dillerman: :bs:
max225

troyguitar wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:31 pm Zero is bald... You can see the tread clearly, it obviously isn't at zero. That's :fullretard: :gtfo: fake news :dillerman: :bs:
:dat:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

troyguitar wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:31 pm Zero is bald... You can see the tread clearly, it obviously isn't at zero. That's :fullretard: :gtfo: fake news :dillerman: :bs:
I agree with this.
I also see it's time to change the tires.
I don't see the issue here?
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 pm
I agree with this.
The dealer fucking lying? :wtf: man? Who argued that the tires are new or not due for a change?

Should I have gotten the $289 fuel injection service and $289 coolant flush also? At 20k miles? NO issue with that?
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:01 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 pm

I agree with this.
The dealer fucking lying? :wtf: man? Who argued that the tires are new or not due for a change?

Should I have gotten the $289 fuel injection service and $289 coolant flush also? At 20k miles? NO issue with that?
Dealer lied about the depth, yes. Did not lie it's time to change tars. Every dealer is a crook out to fuck you is my assumption, if you're out of warranty especially. It's sad that BMW, the ultimate car maufacturer, is trying to peddle Jiffy Lube services on their customers, let alone on M car customers.
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Dealer lied about the depth, yes. Did not lie it's time to change tars. Every dealer is a crook out to fuck you is my assumption, if you're out of warranty especially. It's sad that BMW, the ultimate car maufacturer, is trying to peddle Jiffy Lube services on their customers, let alone on M car customers.
:dat: was my point. I never said it isn't time to change em, I even told my SA about the tires, and asked about PS4 vs PSS and he looked at me like I was an alien, he had no fucking idea. That said the acceptable range is 2/32 i have double that.

"Every dealer out to fuck you" is my presumption as well which I caught heat for here, and that I should "build relationships with my SAs" etc. Unfortunately, that's the business norm IMO that some :dillerman: here will disagree with. There are exceptions, but that's not the norm, which is very unfortunate.
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:12 pm

:dat: was my point. "Every dealer out to fuck you" is my presumption as well which I caught heat for here, and that I should "build relationships with my SAs" etc. Unfortunately, that's the business norm IMO that some :dillerman: here will disagree with. There are exceptions, but that's not the norm, which is very unfortunate.
Yeah sorry my bad, thought we were solely on tire condition not dealership rape.
You know, if you would have sent your SA on a week-long all expenses paid Hawaii vacation he'd probably cut the shit with the Jiffy Lube add-ons and read your tires correctly. Pays to have a good relationship, bruh.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 pm

:dat: was my point. "Every dealer out to fuck you" is my presumption as well which I caught heat for here, and that I should "build relationships with my SAs" etc. Unfortunately, that's the business norm IMO that some :dillerman: here will disagree with. There are exceptions, but that's not the norm, which is very unfortunate.
Yeah sorry my bad, thought we were solely on tire condition not dealership rape.
You know, if you would have sent your SA on a week-long all expenses paid Hawaii vacation he'd probably cut the shit with the Jiffy Lube add-ons and read your tires correctly. Pays to have a good relationship, bruh.
Max came on too strong to her and she saw him as a rich mark.

His SA:

max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:51 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Max came on too strong to her and she saw him as a rich mark.

His SA:

I wish :(
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:dat: was my point. I never said it isn't time to change em, I even told my SA about the tires, and asked about PS4 vs PSS and he looked at me like I was an alien, he had no fucking idea. That said the acceptable range is 2/32 i have double that.

"Every dealer out to fuck you" is my presumption as well which I caught heat for here, and that I should "build relationships with my SAs" etc. Unfortunately, that's the business norm IMO that some :dillerman: here will disagree with. There are exceptions, but that's not the norm, which is very unfortunate.
I don't think its too much to ask to staff a service department with car guys, not guys who sold windows two months earlier.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:19 pm

I don't think its too much to ask to staff a service department with car guys, not guys who sold windows two months earlier.
That's his god damn job... :wtf: I am just a talking wallet from the street.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Last week he was driving a 1978 Econoline van that was converted into an ice cream truck. Cut him some slack :bruh:
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Last week he was driving a 1978 Econoline van that was converted into an ice cream truck. Cut him some slack :bruh:
That is closer to my SA than budget barbie...
Davestr
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 17 M2 14 M235

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm Didn't do the buffing... will wait on facilities at work.

Also....
Dropped the car off for service this am.
They wanted to add $289 for "fuel injection service"
$289 for coolant service
At 20k miles... :yeahok: for "longevity"

Can't wait for the frantic call in 1-2 hrs about my tires being at the wear bars and an attempt to charge me $500 per tire for replacements.

No loaner... but they did call me an uber to work. Such superior service :doe:
Ripoff. Totally not required. Sad pathetic dealer that cannot read the maintenance manual LOL
Davestr

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:32 pm Image

Most mortals won’t notice it ... there is a small crease that is nearly invisible doe ... :aintcare: good enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:like:
Davestr

The dealer is the issue. BMW has zero control over what ass fk moronic dealers do.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 pm

That is closer to my SA than budget barbie...
She's going to remove a lot more chrome from the trailer hitch than real barbie. Don't run her down brah, we should actually make her a smilie.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Davestr

They pay like shite both professions overall. There are good one's but we hear about the worst for the most part in chat forums when talking about SA's. My dealer service experience for any machine Ive owned living here is so far removed and different from just Max' experience of late its sad. My Subie dealer treated me as if I was a Veyron owner. Both my BMW dealers put Max' dealer to literal fucking shame. His should be shut down for simply being incompetent and stupid based on the posts in this thread.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Especially at a self-professed Ultimate Driving Machine :dillerman: :disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Especially at a self-professed Ultimate Driving Machine :dillerman: :disappoint:
PS BMW service guys are utter morans.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Davestr wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:44 pm

They pay like shite both professions overall. There are good one's but we hear about the worst for the most part in chat forums when talking about SA's. My dealer service experience for any machine Ive owned living here is so far removed and different from just Max' experience of late its sad. My Subie dealer treated me as if I was a Veyron owner. Both my BMW dealers put Max' dealer to literal fucking shame. His should be shut down for simply being incompetent and stupid based on the posts in this thread.
Dat german work ethic.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.