Kamry XSE impressions and further updates

Strut your greasy stuff!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:35 pm On the dead forum there would be twenty five flatbrim guys telling you to deliver great vengeance and retribution upon the Civic owner but:

1. That's a felony
2. The Civic owner would likely not notice anything you did to the car short of blowing it up.
3. The Civic owner will never understand why you are that madbro, not with 1000 hours of counseling.
4. The Civic owner is likely an AZN woman, perhaps just sport fuck her and call it a day?
Yea Bro, I am going to call up my boys and we're going to meet that bitch after dark. That'll show her!

There is a :fullretard: childseat mounted in the middle of the rear seat, I am sure it is just a person that gives exactly 0 fucks about cars. And it is like convincing a blind person that the sky is the color blue.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:38 pm I actually found it impressive that the civic was able to leave that long a strip that actually buffed out. That's cutting it close.
That was two weeks ago... I don't know if this one will buff out. I don't know if you caught onto the fact that this is the 2nd time it happened. :rage: two different sides of the god damn car.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:17 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:38 pm I actually found it impressive that the civic was able to leave that long a strip that actually buffed out. That's cutting it close.
That was two weeks ago... I don't know if this one will buff out. I don't know if you caught onto the fact that this is the 2nd time it happened. :rage: two different sides of the god damn car.
OHHHH....I thought the first was permanent and the second was buffable. Goddam man you're getting hit more often than pinata at a quinceanera.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:24 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:17 pm

OHHHH....I thought the first was permanent and the second was buffable. Goddam man you're getting hit more often than pinata at a quinceanera.
Yea I need to gather the vape boiz. That said ... I think I’ll try to buff this out today ... i wonder if I should wait since our facilities team is checking if perhaps the lot owners have the tape... but I don’t know for certain ... I wouldn’t want to hide the damage
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

max225 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Yea I need to gather the vape boiz. That said ... I think I’ll try to buff this out today ... i wonder if I should wait since our facilities team is checking if perhaps the lot owners have the tape... but I don’t know for certain ... I wouldn’t want to hide the damage
I'd wait to polish it. See what they say.
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:15 pm
I'd wait to polish it. See what they say.
Not the worst idea... Doesn’t hurt to wait. So far they told me they need either a police report or an insurance claim if they have the tape... they haven’t told me if they do yet... I’ll check again tomorrow
max225

Didn't do the buffing... will wait on facilities at work.

Also....
Dropped the car off for service this am.
They wanted to add $289 for "fuel injection service"
$289 for coolant service
At 20k miles... :yeahok: for "longevity"

Can't wait for the frantic call in 1-2 hrs about my tires being at the wear bars and an attempt to charge me $500 per tire for replacements.

No loaner... but they did call me an uber to work. Such superior service :doe:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm Didn't do the buffing... will wait on facilities at work.

Also....
$289 for coolant service

Can't wait for the frantic call in 1-2 hrs about my tires being at the wear bars and an attempt to charge me $500 per tire for replacements.

Ultimate driving machines require ultimate preventative maintenance at ultimate service centers.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm Didn't do the buffing... will wait on facilities at work.

Also....
$289 for coolant service

Pretty much the same thing goes on when my family takes the 535i for service and other issues, about 7/10 no loaners, simply because they're unavailable.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm
By "calling you an uber", did they pick up the tab, or did they just grab your phone and hit "Confirm Uber XL" ?
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 pm
By "calling you an uber", did they pick up the tab, or did they just grab your phone and hit "Confirm Uber XL" ?
They are picking up the tab. :gay:
max225

This is where I normally park :disgust:

Dat Hard parked wrx doe ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
max225

So do :dillerman: ever stop being fucking crooks ?

After trying to sell me two "Recommended" services at ~$549 total even though the maintenance of the car is included, they told me my rear tires are at 0/32 and 1/32. I fucking measured them before... just for :science: 3/32nd and 4/32nd.

I told them not to wash the car because I wanted the scratch to remain more or less visible. They washed it :disgust:

:disgust: can't trust your service asshat period, always gotta do your own research.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm So do :dillerman: ever stop being fucking crooks ?

After trying to sell me two "Recommended" services at ~$549 total even though the maintenance of the car is included, they told me my rear tires are at 0/32 and 1/32. I fucking measured them before... just for :science: 3/32nd and 4/32nd.

I told them not to wash the car because I wanted the scratch to remain more or less visible. They washed it :disgust:

:disgust: can't trust your service asshat period, always gotta do your own research.
Stop driving on slicks you cheap ass.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:23 pm So do :dillerman: ever stop being fucking crooks ?

:hubba:
Johnny_P

I'm betting they measured tread depth on top of one of the tread blocks. Or they're measuring remaining tread on top of the wear bar, which you're probably riding on rn.
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:58 pm Image

Hard parked. Roof bars with no rack. Ramz. Scene points to the max.
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm betting they measured tread depth on top of one of the tread blocks. Or they're measuring remaining tread on top of the wear bar, which you're probably riding on rn.
This isn’t rocket science. They pulled the same shit on my 335, depth -3/32
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:58 pm Image

Lowered ... fart pipe tintz and instagram follow me stickerZz. Wonder if he vapez... we all know the answer
Johnny_P

max225 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:18 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Lowered ... fart pipe tintz and instagram follow me stickerZz. Wonder if he vapez... we all know the answer
Fart pipe :fap: dat invidia N1 single exhaust doe
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Desertbreh wrote:

Racekars belong on slicks :doe:
max225

Most mortals won’t notice it ... there is a small crease that is nearly invisible doe ... :aintcare: good enough

max225

0/32 my fucking ass.

troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

max225 wrote:Image