Kamry XSE impressions and further updates

Strut your greasy stuff!
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:38 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Quite seriously: at the moment I saw that happening live on the news I owned 1 handgun. The next day I had paid for 2 rifles, a shotgun and 1 more handgun and started my background check. Seeing what happened in LA to the Koreans and anyone not Black or Mexican was insane. Even up in San Jose the Korean and Indian market owners were in their stores with guns out in fear of this kind of shit starting there.
If it's that bad then imago ahead and say that the problem will never go away.
It took a couple years, but I can tell you that having dated Korean girls in those times and being in their community, they really, really hold a grudge against Black people, almost like Jews do against Nazis.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 pm U haz instagram Maximillian?
Yas
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 pm U haz instagram Maximillian?
Yas
@pflugtag bruvski
max225

It has been a full 6 months since my m3 leasershit.
Where to start
Issues:
0 ! literally this car hasn't had a single issue or fuck up, everything worked/works. Keyless, car starting, trunk opening, nav, radio etc. I can't think of a single strange hickup that required any sort of service visit or look anything up online as a DIY.

Complaints
Ride quality is still sort of blah, the trade of for epic handling, but it is certainly manageable and I am DD'ing it just fine, through hills, parking garages, street parking/city parking, leaving at work for 2 days right now to go to vegas blah blah, at 15k miles a year pace as of the moment which puts me in the top 5% of miles driven for M3 folk.

Praise
Best sedan/performance car I have owned hands down. I have 0 want/need to "upgrade" anything and that is a wonderful feeling. Over time i have come to LOATHE modZZZ, they usually have some kind of unwanted downsides that everyone downplays on the forumz because they are not pussys BRO. This car is MODDED from the fucktory and it is epic. Sounds great, rides great, brakes great, accelerates like crazy, and looks awesome to boot.

MPG
~21mpg average for me, better than my 370z and about on par with the C5, which is :impressive: as hell for something with 440whp, 4 doors and a real trunk.

Future plans for me are uncertain, I don't think I want to continue driving a machine such as this daily. It is pretty damn expensive even with my :scrooge: ways.

Currently exploring various future ride ideas...
Jeep JLU
Civic sport (if i move and commute a lot, likely in about 9 months)
GTI/R

Going to continue brainstorming here for a bit...
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Any more malicious attacks on it while you were visiting the Motherland?
max225

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:35 pm Any more malicious attacks on it while you were visiting the Motherland?
It was parked in my garage so no. Started right up after two weeks.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:35 pm Any more malicious attacks on it while you were visiting the Motherland?
:amaze:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

how was driving in Russia this time?
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:54 pm

how was driving in Russia this time?
Depends on where... drivers are either super timid or incredibly aggressive, near 3rd world status. Moscow roads are way better than US roads, epic winter and all. However... Crimea... while undergoing a lot of construction... holy moses.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Any future ex-Mrs. Zhulikova prospects?

Pics of hot Rissian shlyukhas?

How was it?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I vote GTI for non-four-season climate
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:14 pm Any future ex-Mrs. Zhulikova prospects?

How was it?
Everyone is married/has kid(s) before 30. So... the "target" demographic is like 18-25 I dunno... they are mostly very attractive, great legs. But I prefer an asian mindset to a russian one. So I am staying put.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 pm I vote GTI for non-four-season climate
Yea.. the arr upcharge isn't that bad if you compare trim to trim and you get it all back on resale and can use it as a snow mobile. The next vehicle purchase will be a difficult one.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Yea.. the arr upcharge isn't that bad if you compare trim to trim and you get it all back on resale and can use it as a snow mobile. The next vehicle purchase will be a difficult one.
I was sold on the Aar too for the same reasons. It's pretty great if not being compared back to back with an M3. I can't believe mine already has 40k kms on it. Been pretty robust aside from the boulder i drove over.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:24 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:19 pm

I was sold on the Aar too for the same reasons. It's pretty great if not being compared back to back with an M3. I can't believe mine already has 40k kms on it. Been pretty robust aside from the boulder i drove over.
I am at 30k communist units on my M3 as well. It'll be around until it hits nearly 50k. I am not expecting M3 level things that would be :fullretard: this car is great but at a price, and maintenance is expensive... I'll be dropping 1450 or so after tax/install on a set of tires :disgust:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:17 pm

How was it?
Everyone is married/has kid(s) before 30. So... the "target" demographic is like 18-25 I dunno... they are mostly very attractive, great legs. But I prefer an asian mindset to a russian one. So I am staying put.
Go on.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

How was it?
Sluts?
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Go on.
Tough to explain, Russian girls are generally more high maintenance and temperamental, I also find them to be less loyal. All negative qualities in my book. I do find them more attractive, but it doesn't outweigh the side-effects.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:32 pm

Sluts?
Everyone has a price.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Go on.
Tough to explain, Russian girls are generally more high maintenance and temperamental, I also find them to be less loyal. All negative qualities in my book. I do find them more attractive, but it doesn't outweigh the side-effects.
There are a few guys who really like the high maintenance, but I consider them insane. Loyal is not debateable. Better looking is good for six months. Side effects are forever.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:38 pm

There are a few guys who really like the high maintenance, but I consider them insane. Loyal is not debateable. Better looking is good for six months. Side effects are forever.
Yep. That's why I am sticking to this for now. It is of course a generalization with plenty of colors on either side of the spectrum. The ultimate unicorn is a Kazach girls. Russian-Azns, that :mindblown:

Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

:dat:

Everyone comes back to the egg eventually. Can't quit it.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Go on.
A lot of the turkish girls are like that too, or they are more inclined to go out with a guy that has money or appears to look rich (which they think they are) or happens to go to an American University. One of my turkish friends friend got a girl, and after a while she said “can u buy a plane ticket for me”.

But then again, lot of turkish girls here would usually go for white guys, but more materialistic and cares about their asthetics would also go for :mahtroy: s as well
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 pm

A lot of the turkish girls are like that too, or they are more inclined to go out with a guy that has money or appears to look rich (which they think they are) or happens to go to an American University. One of my turkish friends friend got a girl, and after a while she said “can u buy a plane ticket for me”.

But then again, lot of turkish girls here would usually go for white guys, but more materialistic and cares about their asthetics would also go for :mahtroy: s as well
Dafuq TK? White men can't asthetic?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:07 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Dafuq TK? White men can't asthetic?
oh you mean phaggots? but on realness, I was referring what I like to call, kardashian wannabees.