Pulling this in to keep things clean and not to cause to much confusion...max225 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:36 pmWMWXM9C54GT997010
Could anyone run a carfox.... Irvine bro responded. Things I don't like...
1. He took 24 hrs to respond
2. Car is slightly modded, but may be a plus as it is a quality exhaust that is
3. I think he may be AZN, and there is a language barrier.... he responded to 1/2 my questions and made a 1/2 assed ad.
4. He mentioned the wheels were curbed...
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-MI ... =248860122
Alright.... so the Mini in question has one curbed to shit wheel in the front right corner... and I mean curbed to shit... 270/360 degrees. Dude's name is Siteng... he is messaging me from UC/Irvine... so i am assuming that's where he is an exchange student...
He tells me he did get his oil changed every 5k.... as the car is nearly new... that's like what 1x? He is not the original owner... got it at 6000 miles.... now at 17000, registration sticker in back states july 2019... so if he paid the registration yet... , I asked him about title... as I am not sure as too who owns the car, him or bank or whatever.
Also that mini does not have the nicer seats... base seats + every other option
Him leaving on 8/17 is quite wild... but I did price a 1 way flight for 169.... so Ill keep that in mind....
So to sum things up. for the TLDR crowd
1. Curbed wheel
2. Registration is latish (he just mentioned he paid it, in order to get a CarMax appraisal.
3. Dude seems a bit like a turd as his pics to me were terrible. (blurry pics, he must have just taken), but #howbadcanitbe as the car is a 2016 with 17k miles...
4. needs tints ~$240
5. needs stripes $80
6. needs registration ?
7. Needs new front right wheel
8. Why were the brakes changed at 17k miles... he told me he didn't track but...
9. Remus exhaust big bonus -$500
10. Sunroof screen may be broken... but he mentioned warranty... I am following up.
Asking price 24k... I am thinking I'd offer up 22k at most... it is more of a risk... we don't have anyone in Irvine do we ?
Major hibachi dolphin updates tonight... it seems