Maine.

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

If you go to Bar Harbor you have to see Acadia National Park.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

How long are you gonna be there/what are the "roughing it" tolerances?

Sent from the beer depository
:therapist:
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: SdKfz 181

[user not found] wrote:I'm looking to explore the idea of a Maine trip next fall (thinking end of Sept/beginning of Oct). Mix of camping and AirBNB, weather permitting.

@calvinball - areas to hit and areas to avoid? I have little interest in touristy shit and would like to see things most people don't. Though, I do want to get out to Bar Harbor just to check it out.
Black Flies can be bad in maine.

My parents used to rent a house in maine on a lake. house had no power to it a generator ran during the day for a few hours and stored power in batteries for night time use. It was super dark, super quiet, super awesome.

I will ask my rents the name.
my name is yan but i go by igor and i live under teh stairs
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Hansgustaf wrote:
[user not found] wrote:I'm looking to explore the idea of a Maine trip next fall (thinking end of Sept/beginning of Oct). Mix of camping and AirBNB, weather permitting.

@calvinball - areas to hit and areas to avoid? I have little interest in touristy shit and would like to see things most people don't. Though, I do want to get out to Bar Harbor just to check it out.
Black Flies can be bad in maine.

My parents used to rent a house in maine on a lake. house had no power to it a generator ran during the day for a few hours and stored power in batteries for night time use. It was super dark, super quiet, super awesome.

I will ask my rents the name.
Not at that time of year.

Sent from the beer depository
:therapist: