Traveled back to South Florida to see Family & Friends. Shenanigans ensued.

Share the juicy deets of your worldly travels, and discuss your pipedreams for future trips.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

I'll be uploading pics as they get processed by Imgur, but I visited friends & family in South Florida over the past 4 days and it was a 5/7 :fuckyeah: experience. My buddy loaned me his 500hp RS3 to drive during my time there. That car is :plaid: :nuke: :mindblown: fast. On Sunday, we hit up Miami for photoshoots with the RS3, S8 and his friend's GT4. I'll photobomb the fuck out of this thread.

S8: This is a 2017 Audi S8+ finished in Miami Blue. It has over 800 horsepower, and it is insane. If it's behind you and it accelerates, it literally squats.

RS3: This is the craziest car you can get for the price-point in terms of a compact, fast, AWD, relatively luxurious vehicle. 0-60 in 3.4 seconds, kicks you back in your seat twice, once from initial launch and then after it hits 4k RPM.

GT4: Truly a driver's car. Very bad daily driver, but you FEEL and HEAR everything in that car. It's :ludacris:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

i'm pretty sure you fucked around with the portrait natural lightning on your glorified potato
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Deez are some :fap: worth ridesbro. 5/7 would fuck with that Miami Blue.

Chillin' in Jam Rock right now. :fuckyeah: sunny hot weather!
09vdubgti
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Forester

Nice cars, no offense but those MTM wheels look like stock, base VW wheels.