Personal "Training"

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I got some traction from this on my IG, and thought I'd open it up on here if anyone is interested in working with me and isn't on IG.

I've talked about working with some of the women at work and a few friends on nutirion and training, and had enough people ask me about it over social media, that I've decided to take the plunge and take on a few clients. None of you are local, so we'd do what I do for other clients who aren't local and I'll do a customized meal plan and/or workouts for you based on your goals. No in-person services for you all unfortunately, unless someone like Desert wants to go full :wasteful: and drive out to San Diego for training sessions.

Pricing below is what I've been selling the service at, but I figure I'll give you guys a DFD discount at 25% off for those who are interested and serious about wanting help with diet/meal plan and lifting/cardio to reach your goals..

Customized Meal Plans:
$50/month
$500/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust the meal plan as needed.

Customized Workout Plans:
$50/month
$500/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust the workout plan as needed.

Customized Workout and Meal Plans:
$75/month
$750/year
You’ll check in with me weekly via email with your current weight and pictures, and I’ll adjust both plans as needed.

So for you guys, if you wanted just a work out or meal plan, $37/month, or buy a year up front at $375. If you want both, $56.25/month or buy a year up front for $560.

Plans come with text/email/phone support for any questions you have, and I'm pretty good about getting back to clients within a few hours, 24 hours at the very latest. I have an intake form that I have people fill out and we go over your history with training/dieting, your goals, any pre-existing health concerns or conditions that we'd need to train around.

It's no secret that I use gear. I don't recommend this for my clients, however it is a personal choice, and I will help you structure cycles if you have made the choice to walk that path.

DM/Text me with any questions if you're interested at all :like:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Sounds like a clever plan to get paid for n00dz. :evilplan: :notbad: :datass:
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 pm Sounds like a clever plan to get paid for n00dz. :evilplan: :notbad: :datass:
Exactly :megusta:

"Sorry girl, that bikini bottom covers too much, I can't accurately assess your progress...."
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Siberian princess was doing this with some trainer in Barnaul, some have had good success :)
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

very interdasting. Training via web.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I'll drink to this.
SAWCE

dubshow wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:31 pm I'll drink to this.
:fuckyeah: It's a big market, and I've had a little success with it, so figured I'd start expanding and see if I can slowly transistion into doing this full time and get away from a "normal" 9-5.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SAWCE

coogles wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:15 pm I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

We could work around that for sure. If you haven't tried a whey isolate, I'd ship you some for free to try out. It's been filtered so that there is no more lactose. Some people are good on it, some people still have issues. That's easily replaceable if you do have an issue with the isolate.

I love eggs and really think they're great, but we could do more lean red meats instead of eggs, avocado/olive oil for extra fats instead of nuts/nut butters (if you can't do them either), etc.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

SAWCE wrote:
coogles wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:15 pm I'm definitely interested, although I have some really annoying dietary restrictions we'd have to work around. No dairy, so no milk but also no whey protein. No nuts or seeds, and easy on the eggs...maybe a couple times a week. The protein is similar to casein but it doesn't bother me as much.

We could work around that for sure. If you haven't tried a whey isolate, I'd ship you some for free to try out. It's been filtered so that there is no more lactose. Some people are good on it, some people still have issues. That's easily replaceable if you do have an issue with the isolate.

I love eggs and really think they're great, but we could do more lean red meats instead of eggs, avocado/olive oil for extra fats instead of nuts/nut butters (if you can't do them either), etc.
Whey is a big no-go for me, in any form. I light up like a Christmas tree. I do a mix of a vegan protein (Thorne Mediclear) and collagen peptides.

Nut butters and milks are also off limits. Avocados, coconut, and olives are totally cool, though.

SAWCE

coogles wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:30 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Whey is a big no-go for me, in any form. I light up like a Christmas tree. I do a mix of a vegan protein (Thorne Mediclear) and collagen peptides.

Nut butters and milks are also off limits. Avocados, coconut, and olives are totally cool, though.

For sure dude. Yeah that's all stuff we can work around and would address in the intake questionaire thing.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE