Sawce's contest prep...

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Pretty gnarly pump training chest tonight after that cheat meal Saturday night..

Front relaxed pose:

First quarter-turn:

Side chest:
SAWCE

Two week progress report. Last week I had a huge drop from 199 down to 194.4. We had pulled carbs, increased cardio, and increased my clen dose. Coach had me hit a cheat meal that night based on how much I lost to see how I’d change with carving up. The pictures in the last post are the result of that a day and a half later after getting to hit a chest workout. Diet stayed the same this past week, and I had a .8lb loss on top of shedding all the extra water/glycogen from the cheat meal. Down to 193.6 this morning.

I’ve been tanning and injecting melanotan II to Help my skin process the melanin better. I’m actually getting some color out of that for the first time in my life, which is nice.
Last edited by SAWCE on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAWCE

Current overview:

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 250g egg whites, 40g oats
Meal 2: 3 eggs, 140g chicken
Meal 3: 30g rice, 224g 93% lean ground beef
Meal 4: 60g rice, 50g of protein from whey, 32g natty peanut butter
Meal 5: 30g rice, 224g chicken, 28g almonds
Meal 6 (post workout): 50g protein from whey.
Carbs are measured uncooked. Meats are measured cooked. Egg whites are measured and drank uncooked.

1 hour of fasted cardio every morning. Currently walking at a 6.5* incline and 3.3mph pace.
Before cardio I take 1 bronkaid, 25mcg T3, 20mcg clen.

6 workouts a week:
Chest/abs
Back/calves
Shoulders/abs
Quads/calves
Arms/abs
Hamstrings/calves

The rest of my drugs are
200mg test, 50mg Tren A, 50mg masteron. Those are injected together every other day.
1mg arimidex every other day.

Then I take two more 20mcg doses of clen throughout the day.
Last edited by SAWCE on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
SAWCE

Based on the small weight drop this week, I imagine we’ll pull 30g of rice from meal 4 and add another dose of clen at some point during the day and possibly bump up the Tren and/or Mast.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Jesus dude you look shredded
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:10 pm Jesus dude you look shredded
Thanks man. It’s gonna be insane to see where I’m at in 6 weeks.

I was right, we’re bumping up Tren and mast by 50mg each every other day, and then I’ll start Winny next week. Coach was really happy with how I looked today at posing l, just had a few small adjustments to make to my poses and then told me to take a cheat meal tonight. Things are sliding into place nicely.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

:megusta: rippage! Your trainer is a serious Kat! Seems to know his shit. Good luck with the progress man, you're pulling off a physique everyone dreams about.
SAWCE

Tarspin wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:00 pm :megusta: rippage! Your trainer is a serious Kat! Seems to know his shit. Good luck with the progress man, you're pulling off a physique everyone dreams about.
He knows his stuff for sure. His dad was an owner of the old Gold’s gym out here when he was a kid, so he’s always been in this culture. Started competing as a teenager and now he’s young 20s with close to 10 years of experience competing under his belt.

And thanks!! This is a look I’ve always dreamt of too, but never thought I’d actually step on stage and force myself to get this lean.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:00 pm :megusta: rippage! Your trainer is a serious Kat! Seems to know his shit. Good luck with the progress man, you're pulling off a physique everyone dreams about.
He knows his stuff for sure. His dad was an owner of the old Gold’s gym out here when he was a kid, so he’s always been in this culture. Started competing as a teenager and now he’s young 20s with close to 10 years of experience competing under his belt.

And thanks!! This is a look I’ve always dreamt of too, but never thought I’d actually step on stage and force myself to get this lean.
Well in the way to being the next governor of california.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:10 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Well in the way to being the next governor of california.

Sent from the Beer Depository
Time to kick all the girlymen out!
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

"Relaxed pose", my ass. LOLOL
SAWCE

Acid666 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:26 pm "Relaxed pose", my ass. LOLOL
Lol that’s just the name of that pose. Actually flexing everything as hard as you can. Definite misnomer.
Acid666

SAWCE wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 pm
Acid666 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:26 pm "Relaxed pose", my ass. LOLOL
Lol that’s just the name of that pose. Actually flexing everything as hard as you can. Definite misnomer.

I've got a relaxed pose. It's with 3 cats sleeping all over this awesome dad bod and me not wanting to get out of bed
SAWCE

Acid666 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 pm

I've got a relaxed pose. It's with 3 cats sleeping all over this awesome dad bod and me not wanting to get out of bed
I hope one of them is kneading on your beard like mine used to do.
Acid666

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 am
Acid666 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Beard is gone. I think I shaved it maybe early summer? I can't even remember. It wasn't a burden or anything, it just wouldn't grow any more. Did some research and found out that genetics might play a role and when a follicle reaches its max length it'll just fall out and a new one will start growing. So apparently that's as long as it was gonna grow. I was like, well I ain't growin this bitch to half ass it, it needs to be monster. So I just said meh and cut it. Now I've got the lazy trim and only really keep my neck shaved.
SAWCE

Acid666 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:23 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 am

Beard is gone. I think I shaved it maybe early summer? I can't even remember. It wasn't a burden or anything, it just wouldn't grow any more. Did some research and found out that genetics might play a role and when a follicle reaches its max length it'll just fall out and a new one will start growing. So apparently that's as long as it was gonna grow. I was like, well I ain't growin this bitch to half ass it, it needs to be monster. So I just said meh and cut it. Now I've got the lazy trim and only really keep my neck shaved.
:word: i've heard that too. I'm gonna give mine a big trim for the show, then I want to see how long it'll go and I'll try not to trim it up at all for a full year.
SAWCE

Fucking getting there

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:jesus:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:39 am Image
That's gonna be my strategy for the competition. I know in our division we can't hit a "most muscular" pose like that during our mandatories at all when they ask you to hit your "favorite classic pose", but if I'm allowed to do it during my free posing routine, I'll end with that.
SAWCE

Official check in coming tomorrow.. expecting to be right around 190.

Coach is having me switch my aromitase inhibitor from arimidex to letrozole. Letro is a lot stronger and more harsh, but that should equal me holding even less water weight, which is what we're shooting for. We'll do that for a few days and see how I look and feel on it to see if that's sustainable up to the show.

Cool, but a bit nerve wracking, to be at the point where we're going to be making changes like that almost daily and actually be able to see the results of the changes from day to day too.
SAWCE

Ooooo buddy! Four weeks out as of this morning. Feeling surprisingly good, but then, we haven’t had to pull any more food out of my diet in a while or increase my cardio (thank god, my feet hurt so bad as the fat pads on the bottoms of them are disappearing). Still eating a good amount. Two weeks ago we increased my dose of Tren and Mast by 50mg/eod up to 100mg/eod (every other day). Added a cheat meal that Saturday too. Those two tweaks took me from 193.6, down to 191.2.

This past week, we did another cheat meal last Saturday and added in Winny to start drying me out a bit. Yesterday he told me to switch my AI to Letrozole as I mentioned in my last post. The winny and the cheat meal dropped me another 2.4lbs down to 188.8 this morning. I haven’t been this light in years. It’s crazy to think about, because with how lean I am i feel like I sill look bigger than I used to even at my highest weight of 230 this year.

Today’s check-in pics:

I spent years focusing my back over other muscle groups when I was younger because when I first started I had such a hard time feeling it work during my lifts. This is really showing now, as it’s easily my most developed body part. My last could stand to flare a little wider, but I have decent thickness and detail in my middle back. Do your rows and deadlifts kids.
SAWCE

No changes based on him seeing me in person. I get another cheat meal tonight to help fill me out a bit. So that’s nice.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Random Q, are steroids legal? (Assuming they are since you're taking them) and How does one get them? looking good :bruh: No homo
SAWCE

max225 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm Random Q, are steroids legal? (Assuming they are since you're taking them) and How does one get them?
Completely illegal. I just assume this is a safe space and :narc: ain't gonna :narc: on me.

If you want to try to legally get them, you can see your doctor and have him test you for low testosterone. Generally the problem with that route though, is that they'll only put you on test, and you'll typically need an anti-estrogen to manage the increase in estrogen conversion in your body. There are lots of "hormone clinics" now though, where they do more comprehensive testing, and will put you on test, something to block the conversion to estrogen, HCG to keep your nuts from atrophying, and some will even go so far as to offer other steroids like deca, or growth hormone, and IGF-1 if you're really lucky. If you go that route, it's legal. Everything I do is underground.