Sawce's contest prep...

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

:nice: based on today’s pictures, I get one finally cheat meal before the show tonight, and we’re increasing my daily carbs by 50g again. I may actually “grow into the show” and be heavier, but leaner, than I am right now with the extra calories and our plan for working them in. I’m fucking pumped. Being so far below the weight limit was getting into my head, but knowing I look that good already and may even put a pound or two on in the next two weeks while still dropping some fat has me feeling awesome.
SAWCE

Seven days out. Got my “peak week” protocol from my coach yesterday.

We’re gonna start carbing up tomorrow. I’ll add two cups of rice on top of what I’m alreay doing. Thursday I’ll add two more. Depending on how I look waking up Friday morning we may add two more. Friday at 6pm I’ll take half of a diuretic to flush the water from all the extra carbs. Another one of those at midnight. Saturday I’ll wjae up and half my normal breakfast, and then the rest of the day I’ll be eating rice cakes with a tiny bit of peanut butter very hour or two to keep my muscles/glycogen stores full. I’ll have another half of a diuretic on hand to use that morning if needed before I go on stage.

Between yesterday and Wednesday I’ll train my full body, Thursday-Saturday no training or cardio. I’ll come off all drugs after Wednesday too. Fucking excited.

Dropped another .8lbs last week for yesterday’s check-in, but no pictures for you until the day of the show. A few will go up on IG if you want to see what’s happening over the next week.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

SAWCE wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 am Seven days out. Got my “peak week” protocol from my coach yesterday.

We’re gonna start carbing up tomorrow. I’ll add two cups of rice on top of what I’m alreay doing. Thursday I’ll add two more. Depending on how I look waking up Friday morning we may add two more. Friday at 6pm I’ll take half of a diuretic to flush the water from all the extra carbs. Another one of those at midnight. Saturday I’ll wjae up and half my normal breakfast, and then the rest of the day I’ll be eating rice cakes with a tiny bit of peanut butter very hour or two to keep my muscles/glycogen stores full. I’ll have another half of a diuretic on hand to use that morning if needed before I go on stage.

Between yesterday and Wednesday I’ll train my full body, Thursday-Saturday no training or cardio. I’ll come off all drugs after Wednesday too. Fucking excited.

Dropped another .8lbs last week for yesterday’s check-in, but no pictures for you until the day of the show. A few will go up on IG if you want to see what’s happening over the next week.
Shit's gettin real :popcorn: :excited:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:ohdang:
SAWCE

I know I said no pics this week, but fuck it, I can’t get over how full/pumped my back is after tonight’s workout. This is just day one if carb loading.. I’m gonna look retarded in 5 days as long as we don’t push too hard and overdo them.

Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

:fap:
The panda hath arrived.
SAWCE

Today’s the day. Sitting at the venue waiting to get my second coat of tan. Starving, thirsty, a little anxious, but happy to be here.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:Today’s the day. Sitting at the venue waiting to get my second coat of tan. Starving, thirsty, a little anxious, but happy to be here.
Good luck!

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
SAWCE

Took first for my class! Second place in the overall for classic physique. Fucking pumped.

Time to take a few years to grow and then I’ll be back to claim the overall title.

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:fuckyeah:
Grats, :sawce:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Gratz :sawce:
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

:fuckyeah: !!!!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Amazeballz! Fuckin rights bro!!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Well done!! Just saw you insta story. I presume tanning is what you have to do for the contest
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:42 pm Took first for my class! Second place in the overall for classic physique. Fucking pumped.

Time to take a few years to grow and then I’ll be back to claim the overall title.

Dude, congrats! That weight cut must have been nuts: that does not even look like you!
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:03 am
SAWCE wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:42 pm Took first for my class! Second place in the overall for classic physique. Fucking pumped.

Thank you!
Dude, congrats! That weight cut must have been nuts: that does not even look like you!
Yeah we dieted for exactly 16 weeks. My starting weight was an even 220, and the morning of the show I was 185.6.. so 34.4lbs in 4 months. I didn’t realize how different I looked until a few days before the show when I got my beard all cleaned up andncould see how skinny my face looked.
SAWCE

Skeletor face with Mama Sawce:

Pure bliss:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 am Skeletor face with Mama Sawce:

Pure bliss:
thats a nutty physical transformation.
brain go brrrrrr
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Damn dude! Congratulations.
SAWCE

Brad mentioned my transformation, so thought it’d be :neat: to compile the whole thing in one post...

Day I reached out to hire Jasen as my coach. 12/18, I weighed 201.4. I’d been dieting myself down from 210ish for a month or so leading up to this and thought I was looking lean:

My plan started with him on 12/22, and my first check in with him was done on 12/30, weight had moved up to 202.

16 weeks in on 4/13 I was up at my heaviest weight ever with 227.6lbs:

We started a mini-cut from there, and in 9 weeks on 6/15 I was down to 211.4:

Spent the next 8 weeks building a little more muscle and I was up to 219.4 on 8/11:

That’s when prep started. Spent the next 16 weeks cutting calories and increasing cardio. 185.6 the morning of the show. This is the last “check-in” pic I sent my coach the morning of the show before we met up:
Jaxper
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: MK7 GTI

:fap:
The panda hath arrived.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Whoa, just caught up on this. Congratulations Brandon! Nice work.

Now eat a fucking sandwich.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:18 pm Whoa, just caught up on this. Congratulations Brandon! Nice work.

Now eat a fucking sandwich.
Thanks man!

Definitely been eating. First meal post-show was those two muffins. Normally that would have filled me up, but I was still ravenous after. Got a BBQ Bacon Ranch burger from Lazy Dog Cafe, not my first choice on places to go, but it was easy to get a last minute reservation at, and I didn't want everyone to be forced to eat pizza with me if they didn't want that since pizza was my first choice. Had an ice cream sandwich with donuts for the "bread" after dinner.

Yesterday I had more muffins, then ate mostly the same stuff I was during prep, but in larger quantities, and then crushed pizza, bread sticks, and fried macaroni balls from my favorite pizza place out here.

Coworker just brought me in some homemade brownies as a congratulations, so I'll be using those pre and post workout this week for extra carbs. Maybe sneak one here and there not around my workouts too :fatty:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

^proof that looking like a Greek god isn't sustainable. I feel beeter about the beer and wings on going to eat.
SAWCE

Tarspin wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:32 pm ^proof that looking like a Greek god isn't sustainable. I feel beeter about the beer and wings on going to eat.
Hahaha yeah, this is definitely a look that you peak at for a few days at best and then start softening up a bit.