DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

This time before my last show I was about 214lbs.. sitting at 251lbs as of this morning. If that actually translates to 35-37lbs heavier on stage in the same or better lean-ness I will be super :fuckyeah: Would put me in the low 220s and less than 10lbs from my weight cap. Should make me pretty fucking competitive for an overall title win.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:30 pm Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

This time before my last show I was about 214lbs.. sitting at 251lbs as of this morning. If that actually translates to 35-37lbs heavier on stage in the same or better lean-ness I will be super :fuckyeah: Would put me in the low 220s and less than 10lbs from my weight cap. Should make me pretty fucking competitive for an overall title win.
:jimp:

Damn bro. I’ve known you had gotten up to the 250s but seeing that pose, you are enormous.

Really :impressive: work. Chicken shakes for the win :lolol: And all the other hard effort.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:42 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:30 pm Woof, I’m out of practice on my posing. Need to start practicing by myself and then as the show gets closer I’ll work with someone to help tweak it to maximize my figure. Also pale AF right now. Going to start tanning soon.

:jimp:

Damn bro. I’ve known you had gotten up to the 250s but seeing that pose, you are enormous.

Really :impressive: work. Chicken shakes for the win :lolol: And all the other hard effort.
:wub:
I’ll be backstage and the show drinking chicken just to intimidate the other competitors :lolol:
SAWCE

Continuing to tighten up a bit.. prep officially starts in just over a week.

SAWCE

Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Sparing your virgin eyes from having to see my hang piece outlined in my boxers.

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Sparing your virgin eyes from having to see my hang piece outlined in my boxers.

:(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

wap wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm

I’ll take one fully unclothed for you next week when I check in again.
wap

SAWCE wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:52 pm
wap wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 pm

I’ll take one fully unclothed for you next week when I check in again.
:hubba: :hubba:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm Prep begins... last time starting prep I was 219lbs, this time I’m 242lbs. Decent gains in 2 years, but was hoping to be a little bigger and a little leaner flog into this one than I am. Will be interesting seeing where my weight ends up on stage.. last time I dropped to 185lbs, so should be roughly 210lbs this time.

Thicccccc. :impressive: results. I'll be :excited: to see the cut process/progress.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:17 am
Thicccccc. :impressive: results. I'll be :excited: to see the cut process/progress.
Thanks man! I’m excited to see where I end up this time and how much of the weight I gained was truly :massles:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

In4275lbs :megusta:
wap

4,275 lbs?
:impressive:
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:39 pm In4275lbs :megusta:
Next year for sure :evilplan: I got up to 257 at my heaviest this time, and was coming up from 185.. hoping to not go below 210 for this show, so 275lbs should be easily attainable, and hopefully be there with much less fluff than I had at my prior 257.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:03 am
Next year for sure :evilplan: I got up to 257 at my heaviest this time, and was coming up from 185.. hoping to not go below 210 for this show, so 275lbs should be easily attainable, and hopefully be there with much less fluff than I had at my prior 257.
Nice!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It would be :neat: to see a progress pic timeline if you ever have time to waste... like starting at skinny :sawce: then as you lifted, then like start of each show prep, bulkiest of each show, post cut/day of show all chronologically.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:08 pm

It would be :neat: to see a progress pic timeline if you ever have time to waste... like starting at skinny :sawce: then as you lifted, then like start of each show prep, bulkiest of each show, post cut/day of show all chronologically.
Yeah I need to dig up some old pics and put something like that together. Would be fun to see for sure!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Good chest thickness. Also massively improved arms but those are obvi.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:18 am

Good chest thickness. Also massively improved arms but those are obvi.
Thank you sir! Arms and legs were my big focus after my last show, nice to hear that the change is noticeable.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Random question... got the 'VID vaccine today... my arm is slightly sore. Does the collective think it would be best to rest it today? I have to man a virtual tradeshow booth for some hours which is quite boring... was thinking of getting a lift in during that.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:25 pm Random question... got the 'VID vaccine today... my arm is slightly sore. Does the collective think it would be best to rest it today? I have to man a virtual tradeshow booth for some hours which is quite boring... was thinking of getting a lift in during that.
I’d lift and get some blood flowing. Should help with the pain tomorrow.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:56 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:25 pm Random question... got the 'VID vaccine today... my arm is slightly sore. Does the collective think it would be best to rest it today? I have to man a virtual tradeshow booth for some hours which is quite boring... was thinking of getting a lift in during that.
When is this NOT your answer. (Rhetorical)
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Probably more of a mental thing but moving my arm around and stuff doesn't feel great. I'm just gonna rest it up today. At least I got the bike ride to/from the hospital in for a bit of exercise.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:16 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:56 pm

When is this NOT your answer. (Rhetorical)
The limit does not exist!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Moved my old scale to MX bought this thing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6 ... UTF8&psc=1

It displays your body fat percentage simultaneously with your weight without having to look on a phone. I feel like the BFP thing will be a big motivator. Even if it's a wrong/inaccurate baseline, I would think it would track changes accurately.

CSB.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:neat:

Since you brought up body fat... I’ve been contemplating posting this... not normally my thing to post topless pics but since :sawce: does, I figure I’d show off a bit of hard work on the lowering body fat front.

So here is my progress pic, definitely lost some strength but at least the home lifting seems to have maintained some definition, plus 20 pounds down in the past year:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk