DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Finally made some progress on the rack. I have the two sides put together, but I have a friend stopping by tomorrow to help me get the rear cross member and pull-up bar in place. If for sure send them crashing down without some help and we need at least one adult to watch our brood. I’m still enjoying the kettlebells, but I’m excited to finally have the rack together.Image
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I need a rack
brain go brrrrrr
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

:megusta:

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Fierce bro, Fierce.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

:nice:

Don’t remember if I talked about it in here. One of my estimators at work came up from the trades and used to be a welder. Really good at it. We’re going to make a couple of power racks based on some blueprints we got. Getting quotes for the steel, he’s gonna do the fabrication, and I’ll be handing “sales”. Have a few people interested in buying them so far. Waiting on some material quotes to come back and then we’ll build our first one or two and put them through some tests for a few weeks. Hoping to be able to offer a full rack to people at under $500 depending on what the quotes for the steel comes in at. Gonna use 1/8” steel, have each L/R side of the rack welded together and then heavy duty hardware for people to attach the sides together with the cross bars. Shipping will likely be cost prohibitive for most people in here, but if we can build them cheap enough, it could be an option if you want to pay for that. We’ll get some powder coating quotes too for people who want theirs to come a certain color, but we plan on leaving them just a nice brushed steel look.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

SAWCE wrote::nice:

Don’t remember if I talked about it in here. One of my estimators at work came up from the trades and used to be a welder. Really good at it. We’re going to make a couple of power racks based on some blueprints we got. Getting quotes for the steel, he’s gonna do the fabrication, and I’ll be handing “sales”. Have a few people interested in buying them so far. Waiting on some material quotes to come back and then we’ll build our first one or two and put them through some tests for a few weeks. Hoping to be able to offer a full rack to people at under $500 depending on what the quotes for the steel comes in at. Gonna use 1/8” steel, have each L/R side of the rack welded together and then heavy duty hardware for people to attach the sides together with the cross bars. Shipping will likely be cost prohibitive for most people in here, but if we can build them cheap enough, it could be an option if you want to pay for that. We’ll get some powder coating quotes too for people who want theirs to come a certain color, but we plan on leaving them just a nice brushed steel look.
:fuckyeah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 pm :nice:

I need a rack ☹️
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 pm :nice:

Interesting, I might be a customer.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

I’ll let you both know what we’re looking at for prices this week, then Brad we could try to figure something out for shipping if it’s not too cost prohibitive.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:55 pm I’ll let you both know what we’re looking at for prices this week, then Brad we could try to figure something out for shipping if it’s not too cost prohibitive.
ok cool. I also found a guy doing this locally too.

the thing is.... wether we build or buy we want a basement for activities, including my gym stuff. So I'd like something nice and more full size so I can squat in the rack. we will see.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

FUCK YES
I GOT A POWER RACK OFF AMAZON WHEREHOUSE

basic bitch CAP full cage. it's not the best but it will do for now. Best part is it looks like a return so I didn't get raped on the price, still a discount over new price. 240 shipped with tax and everything.

when we settle into whatever new house we get I'll buy something nicer but this will totally do for now.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 am FUCK YES

basic bitch CAP full cage. it's not the best but it will do for now. Best part is it looks like a return so I didn't get raped on the price, still a discount over new price. 240 shipped with tax and everything.

when we settle into whatever new house we get I'll buy something nicer but this will totally do for now.
:notbad: :fax:
Solid :dill:
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 am FUCK YES

:nice:
SAWCE

Owner is opening my gym on Monday. We have a few things to touch up painting, but it’s pretty much done. I got to go in there today completely by myself. During quarantine I was doing a push/pull/legs split, but today I hit my old chest/tricep day since I’ll be able to get in there 6 days a week again. Scaled volume back to 75% and did 3 sets on everything instead of 4. Felt fucking great, but I’m gonna be sore as shit tomorrow. Got a nice titty pump.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 pm Owner is opening my gym on Monday. We have a few things to touch up painting, but it’s pretty much done. I got to go in there today completely by myself. During quarantine I was doing a push/pull/legs split, but today I hit my old chest/tricep day since I’ll be able to get in there 6 days a week again. Scaled volume back to 75% and did 3 sets on everything instead of 4. Felt fucking great, but I’m gonna be sore as shit tomorrow. Got a nice titty pump.
:megusta:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 pm Owner is opening my gym on Monday. We have a few things to touch up painting, but it’s pretty much done. I got to go in there today completely by myself. During quarantine I was doing a push/pull/legs split, but today I hit my old chest/tricep day since I’ll be able to get in there 6 days a week again. Scaled volume back to 75% and did 3 sets on everything instead of 4. Felt fucking great, but I’m gonna be sore as shit tomorrow. Got a nice titty pump.
nice
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

today was rough.

after prs 2 weeks ago... 405 for one grinder on the deadlift. did my volume work ok

presses equally hard.
oh well felt good to move metal
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

FWIW, it’s warehouse. English, motherfucker.

That is awesome though, :jelly: of home gym life.
SAWCE

Posted on Instagram, but man I’m stoked on this so want to share it here too. 8.5 years and 60lbs difference here.

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

well shit my Amazon wherehouse power rack is missing a boatload of parts
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:30 pm well shit my Amazon wherehouse power rack is missing a boatload of parts
:(
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Amazon WHEREhouse I guess is the actual correct spelling in this instance.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:16 am Amazon WHEREhouse I guess is the actual correct spelling in this instance.
:notwrong:
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 am
D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:16 am Amazon WHEREhouse I guess is the actual correct spelling in this instance.
:disappoint: :rage:

At least they usually have good customer service to :dealwithit:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

D Griff wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:01 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 am

:disappoint: :rage:

At least they usually have good customer service to :dealwithit: