DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Also, you really look like you need a piece of pizza in that first competition shot.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

211.7, 21.2% PFP this morning. The BFP readout is definitely having a deterrent effect as far as sticking crappy food in my mouth.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:22 am 211.7, 21.2% PFP this morning. The BFP readout is definitely having a deterrent effect as far as sticking crappy food in my mouth.
:nice: half a percent drop in body fat in a week is solid. Keep that shit up.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:08 am
SAWCE wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:53 pm Image

16 weeks out to 12 weeks out. 12lbs lost in 4 weeks. Leaning out quite nicely. Will definitely be lighter than I hoped for this show, but still much improved from the last.

Last show, to hitting the same pose in my current condition. Gainz are visible :fuckyeah:
We have moved from Coast Guard frigate to Iowa Class battleship guns.
:fuckyeah:
Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 am Also, you really look like you need a piece of pizza in that first competition shot.
Ha more like the whole goddamn pie.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 am
Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:22 am 211.7, 21.2% PFP this morning. The BFP readout is definitely having a deterrent effect as far as sticking crappy food in my mouth.
:nice: half a percent drop in body fat in a week is solid. Keep that shit up.
Right?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

16 weeks out to 12 weeks out. 12lbs lost in 4 weeks. Leaning out quite nicely. Will definitely be lighter than I hoped for this show, but still much improved from the last.

Last show, to hitting the same pose in my current condition. Gainz are visible :fuckyeah:
:jimp: leaning out nicely and definitely looking more huge than last time!
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Thanks man! Getting excited to see what the final product looks like.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

The wifepiece and I worked sunup to sundown all weekend. Said fuck it this afternoon and had drinks. I am ready to do HEAVY COMPOUND LIFTS BRO. GIVE ME DEADLIFTS. GIVE ME LEG SLED.

My 50 lb. adjustable dumbbells are in route. Four months after I paid for them. Do you even COVID?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:46 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Intermediate product looks good. Just get a job as a bouncer and grunt a lot.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:23 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Intermediate product looks good. Just get a job as a bouncer and grunt a lot.
I actually tried to a few years back. Thought it’d be a fun way to make some extra cash, but you have to have a guard card and I didn’t feel like taking the courses :lol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:21 pm The wifepiece and I worked sunup to sundown all weekend. Said fuck it this afternoon and had drinks. I am ready to do HEAVY COMPOUND LIFTS BRO. GIVE ME DEADLIFTS. GIVE ME LEG SLED.

My 50 lb. adjustable dumbbells are in route. Four months after I paid for them. Do you even COVID?
I have really enjoyed getting into cycling and I'm not sure if I ever see myself going as full on with power lifting as I used to, especially with all of the back issues. BUT I also miss the real deal. I think I'm going to join a gym around 4/9 when I'm fully in the clear with my vax.

Talked to some dudes in CA yesterday (college friends) who managed to get appointments set up at CVS :notbad: You may be able soon.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:56 am
Desertbreh wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:21 pm The wifepiece and I worked sunup to sundown all weekend. Said fuck it this afternoon and had drinks. I am ready to do HEAVY COMPOUND LIFTS BRO. GIVE ME DEADLIFTS. GIVE ME LEG SLED.

I have really enjoyed getting into cycling and I'm not sure if I ever see myself going as full on with power lifting as I used to, especially with all of the back issues. BUT I also miss the real deal. I think I'm going to join a gym around 4/9 when I'm fully in the clear with my vax.

Talked to some dudes in CA yesterday (college friends) who managed to get appointments set up at CVS :notbad: You may be able soon.
Our gym did not charge us during the closure, which is still going BTW, despite a "tier drop".... I think they are waiting until we are clearly making proress this time, perhaps an extra tier drop. Also , they filed Chapter 11 to clear up some cashflow issues. My dumbbells arrive today though, so NFG.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:23 pm

Our gym did not charge us during the closure, which is still going BTW, despite a "tier drop".... I think they are waiting until we are clearly making proress this time, perhaps an extra tier drop. Also , they filed Chapter 11 to clear up some cashflow issues. My dumbbells arrive today though, so NFG.
Those dumbbells will be a great home gym addition.
SAWCE

Despite losing 3lbs last week, my coach pulled ~40g of carbs from my diet. That’s not a whole lot, but goddamn am I hungry lol.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:51 pm

I am full on Meathead Brandon stoked to get them.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:57 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:51 pm

I am full on Meathead Brandon stoked to get them.
:mahman:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

That is :nice:

We quit the YMCA 11 months ago. They were like "we ask that you all keep paying $100/month for nothing to support the Y"... Sorry, :nope:
SAWCE

Weight loss slowed way the fuck down last week.. I’d been averaging 2.5-3lbs a week up til now, and last week only dropped .6lbs. We’re doubling up on T3 (thyroid drugs to keep my metabolism high) and my cardio.. :thisisfine: Cardio will take a few days to get used to, but won’t be bad once I’m in the routine of going longer. It’ll still only be 40 minutes 5x a week, so nothing crazy yet.
SAWCE

The shredddz continue. Veins starting to pop out across my upper back, and hamstrings are starting to show as the fat gets peels off of them.

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 am The shredddz continue. Veins starting to pop out across my upper back, and hamstrings are starting to show as the fat gets peels off of them.

Beast!
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:22 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 am The shredddz continue. Veins starting to pop out across my upper back, and hamstrings are starting to show as the fat gets peels off of them.

Beast!
:wub:
SAWCE

I’ll try not to spam this shit too much with pics as I close in on the show, but damn I’m stoked on how this pose looks. First time hitting it, need to tweak my positioning a bit, but :fuckyeah: overall. Always loved seeing Ahnold hit this one and I knew I wanted to work it in to my free posing routine or hit it during mandatories as my “favorite classic pose”. If I can really nail it down I’ll use it for both.

KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:02 am I’ll try not to spam this shit too much with pics as I close in on the show, but damn I’m stoked on how this pose looks. First time hitting it, need to tweak my positioning a bit, but :fuckyeah: overall. Always loved seeing Ahnold hit this one and I knew I wanted to work it in to my free posing routine or hit it during mandatories as my “favorite classic pose”. If I can really nail it down I’ll use it for both.

Looking good mah dude.

How have you been? It's been a while since we talked.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:30 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:02 am I’ll try not to spam this shit too much with pics as I close in on the show, but damn I’m stoked on how this pose looks. First time hitting it, need to tweak my positioning a bit, but :fuckyeah: overall. Always loved seeing Ahnold hit this one and I knew I wanted to work it in to my free posing routine or hit it during mandatories as my “favorite classic pose”. If I can really nail it down I’ll use it for both.

Looking good mah dude.

How have you been? It's been a while since we talked.
It has been, hope all is well with you. Been nice seeing you pop in here and there.

Things have been good. Work is going well, have a new job finally switching over to the .gov lined up, just waiting on the official offer letter with a firm start date to come through. Things with Michelle have been good, me prepping for a show is tough on her and our relationship, but we had some good talks recently and are both trying to make more of an effort to not let it put as much of a strain on us. Shes been under stress from work too, and studying for her social work license so she can open a private therapy practice down the road, so that’s been amplified by what I’m doing and the natural stress it brings to the household. She took one of the two allowed mock tests yesterday afternoon and scored awesome on it, so that was a huge relief for her and has her feeling much more confident heading into the test in a few weeks.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I say spam away, I enjoy the pics :lolol: :gay: