Brad is temporarily not sterile, and wife is with child

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

No better place for this, so here it goes.

I need to get my sperm count up for :baby: to happen. Doc said I'm sitting at around 2mill / ml, low normal from what I've read is 20 million / ml

So he of course recommended I get off Testosterone. I talked out some other options with him, and he felt like the best way to help me and not feel of ass from getting of test was to go with clomid and taper off test. So the plan is to taper of test over a month or so by cutting shot in half and start taking clomid immediately. NB; clomid stimulates production of hormones that stimulate production of sperm and testosterone. He has seen good results in his office with this.

So he wants a retest in 3 months. If i feel shitty and this is not working I want to know sooner. So I might have to find an indy lab to see if my testosterone is any better / worse / same as it was before i went on the shots.

He did not know much about HCG and did not fell confident supervising that treatment course. Was super honest about it at least.

So anyway, wew is my thread to document my journey of :jizz:
Last edited by goIftdibrad on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brain go brrrrrr
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

Dang man. Hope that works out for you. Are you otherwise healthy in that department? I mean, besides peen size.
*reserved for no content*
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

NEEK wrote:Dang man. Hope that works out for you. Are you otherwise healthy in that department? I mean, besides peen size.
yea, operation is normal on a macroscopic level :dedong:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:You can have my :jizz:

I don't need it.
eh, I'm on the fence about kids period. So If im doing this they will at least be mine.

unless we adopt, and then they will be old enough to be out of diapers, skip that whole phase.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

I don't need it.
eh, I'm on the fence about kids period. So If im doing this they will at least be mine.

unless we adopt, and then they will be old enough to be out of diapers, skip that whole phase.
skip the diaper, go straight to the wall.

:poop:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

skip the diaper, go straight to the wall.

:poop:
:hue:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

I don't need it.

:wat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote:
Detroit wrote: :wat:
He likes riding fences?
We will not do kids if both of us aren't 5/7 :fuckyeah: on it. Seems like the way it should be...kids aren't really something you should sitting on the fence with.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

They'll probably fall off.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote:They'll probably fall off.
:lolgasm:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote:No better place for this, so here it goes.

I need to get my sperm count up for :baby: to happen. Doc said I'm sitting at around 2mill / ml, low normal from what I've read is 20 million / ml

So he of course recommended I get off Testosterone. I talked out some other options with him, and he felt like the best way to help me and not feel of ass from getting of test was to go with clomid and taper off test. So the plan is to taper of test over a month or so by cutting shot in half and start taking clomid immediately. NB; clomid stimulates production of hormones that stimulate production of sperm and testosterone. He has seen good results in his office with this.

So he wants a retest in 3 months. If i feel shitty and this is not working I want to know sooner. So I might have to find an indy lab to see if my testosterone is any better / worse / same as it was before i went on the shots.

He did not know much about HCG and did not fell confident supervising that treatment course. Was super honest about it at least.

FWIW I stack Clomid with Nolvadex when coming off. Taking the Clomid while you're still tapering off won't do much.. you want to wait until the halflife of the ester that your test is bound to is up. So for Test Cypionate, that's going to be about two weeks after your last shot.

I dose my Clomid at 100mg/day for a week, then down to 75mg/day for a week, then I drop to 50mg/day for two weeks.

I run Nolva at 20mg/day for that whole month.

Haven't had sperm count measured, but coming off of 600mg/week of Testosterone I'm two weeks past the end of my PCT and my balls are double the size they were on cycle and I haven't had any libido issues.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote:

FWIW I stack Clomid with Nolvadex when coming off. Taking the Clomid while you're still tapering off won't do much.. you want to wait until the halflife of the ester that your test is bound to is up. So for Test Cypionate, that's going to be about two weeks after your last shot.

I dose my Clomid at 100mg/day for a week, then down to 75mg/day for a week, then I drop to 50mg/day for two weeks.

Haven't had sperm count measured, but coming off of 600mg/week of Testosterone I'm two weeks past the end of my PCT and my balls are double the size they were on cycle and I haven't had any libido issues.
Thanks, good stuff to know. I was due for a shot yesterday, so I'm going to plan to take half of what i normally do, , then half again in 10 days. Mostly because my clomid script isnt in yet, and i was not at the super human levels of testosterone, just normal.

Hopefully tapering off will not make me feel like ass, or it will happen slowly enough that I wont notice.
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I can't wait to get sterilized. Dat snip will bring such relief. Worrying about :baby: every day sucks.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
SAWCE wrote:

Thanks, good stuff to know. I was due for a shot yesterday, so I'm going to plan to take half of what i normally do, , then half again in 10 days. Mostly because my clomid script isnt in yet, and i was not at the super human levels of testosterone, just normal.

Hopefully tapering off will not make me feel like ass, or it will happen slowly enough that I wont notice.
Yeah you'll be fine. Ask your doctor about Nolva. AFAIK if acts the same as Clomid, but with a much lower effective dose.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SAWCE wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

Yeah you'll be fine. Ask your doctor about Nolva. AFAIK if acts the same as Clomid, but with a much lower effective dose.
:word:
Detroit wrote:
[user not found] wrote:
He likes riding fences?
We will not do kids if both of us aren't 5/7 :fuckyeah: on it. Seems like the way it should be...kids aren't really something you should sitting on the fence with.
eh, apparently this is not uncommon talking to all the people IRL. Many, many dads were like 'whatever'
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:I do believe there is a correlation with in-vitro passing along the sterile/poor-swimmer genes, doe. Just be aware.
no :poop: sherlock
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

troyguitar wrote:I can't wait to get sterilized. Dat snip will bring such relief. Worrying about :baby: every day sucks.
in4 :mahtroy: :mindblown: at the condomless sex experience.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

D Griff wrote:
troyguitar wrote:I can't wait to get sterilized. Dat snip will bring such relief. Worrying about :baby: every day sucks.
:dat:
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

D Griff wrote:
:lolgasm:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

{|} :jizz:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Started Clomid, and took my last shot at half dose a couple days before.

Clomid is fugggin expensive.
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote:Started Clomid, and took my last shot at half dose a couple days before.

:bruh:

Wait until you see what :baby: :baby: :baby: costs...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:Started Clomid, and took my last shot at half dose a couple days before.

:bruh:

Wait until you see what :baby: :baby: :baby: costs...
:(
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Best of luck to you!
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

All previous jokes aside, if you were shooting live rounds, and you and your wife went out to dinner and talked about when to start trying to have kids, what would your respective answers be?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.