Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:58 pm
Tar wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:22 pm

Pics of mouse?
Yeah I should have got one when I was holding it. Pretty cute really. I think they live next door and we occasionally get one in our house. Cat has caught 3 so far in the last year, she's earning her keep.
Cats are far superior hunters to their domesticated :doge: housemates, there's one cat in my neighborhood that heads up trees and nabs birds on the regular. It's wild, admittedly a bit grotesque too. I had to hose pieces of bird off my driveway not long ago.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Tar wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:23 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:15 pm

BUNNIES! :wub: :wub:
They're really cute :wub:
:fax:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:23 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:21 pm

Ty :)
How old are you now?
38 :disgust:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Tar wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:02 pm
wap wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:35 pm Speaking of birthdays, went to a milestone birthday party for an old college buddy of mine over the weekend. Saw a bunch of friends, including some friends I hadn't seen in over 20 years and we all picked up right where we left off. The party was outside on my buddy's patio. Got him a :waxer: bottle of tequila that he was kind enough to share and it was :muah: . The weather was gorgeous, ate a ton, drank a bit, and it was such a 5/7 evening overall. Best Memorial day weekend in I don't know how long.
High quality tequila is worlds better than the cheap stuff. I'm a fan of good tequila, but we seldom see it for under $200/bottle nowadays, and I just don't like booze enough to pay that for myself.
What’s your fav ?

This my current:
https://www.reservebar.com/products/herradura-ultra

I tried 1942 … and a few other $200 ones and I am not a fan …
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:47 am

High quality tequila is worlds better than the cheap stuff. I'm a fan of good tequila, but we seldom see it for under $200/bottle nowadays, and I just don't like booze enough to pay that for myself.
What’s your fav ?

This my current:

:ohdang: I might give that a whirl. I mostly just get Hornitos recently and it's pretty dece.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:35 pm Speaking of birthdays, went to a milestone birthday party for an old college buddy of mine over the weekend. Saw a bunch of friends, including some friends I hadn't seen in over 20 years and we all picked up right where we left off. The party was outside on my buddy's patio. Got him a :waxer: bottle of tequila that he was kind enough to share and it was :muah: . The weather was gorgeous, ate a ton, drank a bit, and it was such a 5/7 evening overall. Best Memorial day weekend in I don't know how long.
That sounds :fuckyeah: Always great seeing old frands. What was the milestone birthday? :hue:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tar wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:58 pm Mom bunny dropped these cuties off in our flower planter. She's starting to take them out a few at a time. Were 7, down to 2 today.

:notbad: They're cute.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

What’s your fav ?

This my current:

I've tried this exact bottle, it's my fav:

https://www.reservebar.com/products/clase-azul-reposado

Wish it were cheaper, but it's soo good.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tar wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:37 am

What’s your fav ?

This my current:

I've seen this at restaurants. I think I may grab up a shot when I'm out on the company dime sometime :lolol:

How do you enjoy it? I tend to drink tequila on the rocks with salt and lime juice as mentioned here a while back... would adding lime juice to this just be a waste? Straight up sipper?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

The price point of Max's is more palatable for picking up a bottle for the house for me. Problem is, :tits: will end up making a big pitcher of margs with whatever tequila for her frands... :nope: :scrooge:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:13 am

I've seen this at restaurants. I think I may grab up a shot when I'm out on the company dime sometime :lolol:

How do you enjoy it? I tend to drink tequila on the rocks with salt and lime juice as mentioned here a while back... would adding lime juice to this just be a waste? Straight up sipper?
Tequilla on rocks with salt and lime juice has been a go-to for me since you brought it up. I really enjoy it, but the tequilla needs to be good quality.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:14 am The price point of Max's is more palatable for picking up a bottle for the house for me. Problem is, :tits: will end up making a big pitcher of margs with whatever tequila for her frands... :nope: :scrooge:
I established a portion of the liquor cabinet that is off-limits for mixed/batch drinks. :tits: knows to pick Kirkland brand or something else not on the top shelf for mixes and batches.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:17 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:14 am The price point of Max's is more palatable for picking up a bottle for the house for me. Problem is, :tits: will end up making a big pitcher of margs with whatever tequila for her frands... :nope: :scrooge:
I established a portion of the liquor cabinet that is off-limits for mixed/batch drinks. :tits: knows to pick Kirkland brand or something else not on the top shelf for mixes and batches.
We could certainly set some boundaries. I have a couple bottles of bourbon she stays out of, but she's more of a tequila gal. I have actually become more of a tequila gal as well.

I also am :aintcare: if she wants to serve up some dank tekillya to frands if they're enjoying it, just don't dump 2/3 of a $70 bottle into a marg pitcher full of sugar and proceed to get five chicks drunk off it. I feel like post COVID she has friends over less frequently anyway :doe:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

This is straight up sipper, it's actually sweet. Skip all the masking agents on this thing, and definitely have a freeby on company time! :lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tar wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:03 am

This is straight up sipper, it's actually sweet. Skip all the masking agents on this thing, and definitely have a freeby on company time! :lolol:
Rocks or nah? I feel like tequila is best cold to me.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:21 am
Tar wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:03 am

Rocks or nah? I feel like tequila is best cold to me.
It's better cold but this particular thing warrants at least one shot to be straight up. I don't say that about a lot of alcohol, especially tequila, but I stand by my judgement here.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin

You can buy a 1.75 of Herradura Reposado at Costco for 54 bucks. Similar results on El Padrino at Total Wine. This may be your strongest argument yet for emigration.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:55 am

You can buy a 1.75 of Herradura Reposado at Costco for 54 bucks. Similar results on El Padrino at Total Wine. This may be your strongest argument yet for emigration.
Hey man, not all states have this luxury...
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:26 pm

Basically going to fl and universal was my birthday celebration. I met :tits: bestie and showed me where she grew up. Along with the day at the beach.

Also reason why she meets with parents is because they're going to turkey this weekend. I just couldn't let them leave without meeting her otherwise it would've been awkward if I take her to Turkey.
Which beach ? That sounds like a grand time. Are hotels still stupid expensive out there. ?
We went to Cocoa Beach. It was not too crowded. Roughly over an hour from her besties house. We stayed there for a couple of nights.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Also :tits: meeting the parentals was a success. Went smoother than I thought, even though my mom is usually high strung. Turns out, even though we did have a talk about that previously, we seem to carry the same values and norms. Dat turkish and latina culture is :mindblown: ingly similar

Will post for moar deets
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:26 am Also :tits: meeting the parentals was a success. Went smoother than I thought, even though my mom is usually high strung. Turns out, even though we did have a talk about that previously, we seem to carry the same values and norms. Dat turkish and latina culture is :mindblown: ingly similar

Will post for moar deets
:nice:

That first meeting with the rents is always a bit stressful. It's great if sig-o and your parents can have a mostly positive relationship though.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:23 am

Which beach ? That sounds like a grand time. Are hotels still stupid expensive out there. ?
We went to Cocoa Beach. It was not too crowded. Roughly over an hour from her besties house. We stayed there for a couple of nights.
:nice: I like Cocoa Beach. The main downtown can get a bit overcrowded/full of litter but we stayed a mile or two north of there last year and it was a very enjoyable trip. We were able to walk/bike everywhere and never had to start the Beep Beep the entire time.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Noted.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:17 am

Hey man, not all states have this luxury...
Also noted.