OT XXX: COVID Off Topic

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

razr390 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:17 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:09 pm

What’s the “acceptable” norm?
whatever the government says without question
The left is good at being told what to do. So imma tell em to fuck right off.
max225 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:22 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:17 pm

whatever the government says without question
Grab em right by the pussy
I'm glad to see we've gotten to the bottom of this.

Tar wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:03 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Well, if moving is on the table, you would be a welcome addition to the volunteer state. :like:
I'd need to be double vaxxed to leave
:wtf: They wont let you OUT of the country? Fuck that insanity. There is a lot of border there for the crossing, don't ask.

I mean, you do you but I'm no salve.
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:22 am

:wtf: They wont let you OUT of the country? Fuck that insanity. There is a lot of border there for the crossing, don't ask.

Yep. The thing is, perceived risk of heart :doom: vs the mental toll it will take on my kids and wife to make that decision/move. I think that this will all wash away in a year or less but i need to make moves right away so that the work sitch stays glued together. If i can get through this next shot without any further harm then it WILL be the last thing I do for the 'greater good'. After that I'm 💯 out and will send my kids to FL ahead of me, sell both properties and find a place to cross safely, and that will be it for this place. No vax for the kids, no boosters, no more.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Yep. The thing is, perceived risk of heart :doom: vs the mental toll it will take on my kids and wife to make that decision/move. I think that this will all wash away in a year or less but i need to make moves right away so that the work sitch stays glued together. If i can get through this next shot without any further harm then it WILL be the last thing I do for the 'greater good'. After that I'm 💯 out and will send my kids to FL ahead of me, sell both properties and find a place to cross safely, and that will be it for this place. No vax for the kids, no boosters, no more.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:43 am

Fuck man, I hate that you've been put in this position. We all make sacrifices of various sorts for our families, but being forced to do so by external factors is never ideal. To be "coerced" to literally put your health at risk makes me so sad and so angry for you.

Have you thought about the dark side? Like find a shady clinic that will do your doc but give you a saline injection? Some light bribery?

Oh, and if you do have to go through with it, I implore you to get the pfizer shot, they use about 1/3 the mrna of the moderna shot IIRC. Less poison is less toxic by definition and all.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Dr, Malone is getting sick of this unscientific bullshit, and rightly so. The institutions of science have been being compromised for far too long, and it's time to put a stop to this shit.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-t ... TihPFrBDK0
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:01 am
Tar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:43 am

Fuck man, I hate that you've been put in this position. We all make sacrifices of various sorts for our families, but being forced to do so by external factors is never ideal. To be "coerced" to literally put your health at risk makes me so sad and so angry for you.

Have you thought about the dark side? Like find a shady clinic that will do your doc but give you a saline injection? Some light bribery?

Oh, and if you do have to go through with it, I implore you to get the pfizer shot, they use about 1/3 the mrna of the moderna shot IIRC. Less poison is less toxic by definition and all.
I'm considering it, but nobody is sharing this info. It is going to be a pfizer shot for sure, and when i walk into the place I'm going to look the pharmacist right in the eyes and tell him my sitch. I'll have a thousand bucks in pocket just in case, and tell the dude to do whatever is in their conscious mind to help me. I doubt it will do anything.

Secondly, heart swelling can be contained or reduced with advil, I didn't know this the first time, but i will take it before I go, and three times per day for the first week.

Thirdly, I've been taking nattokinase every morning before I eat to gear up for this shit.

That's all I got. :sad:

Edit: not it, I'm going to go vegan for a week or two, no meat, no booze, no bread, just fruits/veggies/water/whatever I can find that acts like a detox.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:17 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:01 am

I'm considering it, but nobody is sharing this info. It is going to be a pfizer shot for sure, and when i walk into the place I'm going to look the pharmacist right in the eyes and tell him my sitch. I'll have a thousand bucks in pocket just in case, and tell the dude to do whatever is in their conscious mind to help me. I doubt it will do anything.

Secondly, heart swelling can be contained or reduced with advil, I didn't know this the first time, but i will take it before I go, and three times per day for the first week.

Thirdly, I've been taking nattokinase every morning before I eat to gear up for this shit.

That's all I got. :sad:

Edit: not it, I'm going to go vegan for a week or two, no meat, no booze, no bread, just fruits/veggies/water/whatever I can find that acts like a detox.
Does Canada have any clinics that give out incentives like cash or gift cards? Especially in the poor areas of town? Maybe where the first nations people reside? There is widespread abuse of these deals in the US. Those are the places that will be more likely to bend rules IMHO.
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:bruh: s... I'm not trying to get political or take sides here... but when we start talking about insurrection and forging .gov documents on the public internet on a site that is tied back to my address and credit cards... kinda not cool.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Perhaps find ways to discuss via WhatsApp, Discord, FBM, sext, etc. in private.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 am :bruh: s... I'm not trying to get political or take sides here... but when we start talking about insurrection and forging .gov documents on the public internet on a site that is tied back to my address and credit cards... kinda not cool.
True dat, I'm not going to make that mistake anyways. I have a lot to loose, but I can't say that it doesn't cross my mind. Just not feasible.

The reality is that i have an appointment booked and i need it done ASAP. I'll do what I can in a legal realm.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Tar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:06 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:00 am :bruh: s... I'm not trying to get political or take sides here... but when we start talking about insurrection and forging .gov documents on the public internet on a site that is tied back to my address and credit cards... kinda not cool.
True dat, I'm not going to make that mistake anyways. I have a lot to loose, but I can't say that it doesn't cross my mind. Just not feasible.

The reality is that i have an appointment booked and i need it done ASAP. I'll do what I can in a legal realm.
;) ;) ;) :hubba: :lol:

re: insurrection. This?

Honk honk Dan, honk.
brain go brrrrrr
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

OK guys... I'm sorry but this has just gone far enough. I have a family, a career, a life to worry about, this is tied back to me in many ways. It's also tied back to many other users. I may be overly paranoid, but it's not a chance I'm taking.

I hope no one takes this personally, it's not personal. That said, I'm shutting this one down.