McQueenBalls Whacks it to his Douchemobile and other Musings

Strut your greasy stuff!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

McQueenBalls wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:23 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:57 am

Is yours modded other than the tune? I have Borla exhaust, Apex wheels, Bilsteins/lowering springs, full on Euro rice. Would recommend the square tire setup if you are ever hating money.
No just the tune. Got the bimmercode and coded lots of gayness which makes the car a little nicer. It has 35% ceramic tint all around. It had the bmw m-bro exhaust on it for all of 2 months before i sold it basically for what i paid for it. That sounded great wot but otherwise just kind of farts and drones and complains in normal driving. Would have loved it like 20 yrs ago. Why the square tire set up? also I ditched the runflats about three years ago and have been rolling on the super sports, which need to be replaced soon. Thats always a nice way to light $ on fire and then piss on it. Was also thinking of upgrading the charge pipe and inlet pipe at some point, just because oem those tend to fail with a tune and I figure it’s in inevitable around 85,000 miles when it’s like 100,000° on the 210 freeway and I am somewhere in the inland empire for some reason that the charge pipe will blow and I’ll just be on the side of the road waiting for Geico to tow me to the dealer where I can get brutally violated. Thought of Bootmod3 for a little mopowah as well but if i want it to last and go for being truly pathetic in a decade old 3 series, the added stress on the engine is no bueno.
I have BootMod3, it's been good but I sort of doubt the difference is worth wasting $500 over JB4.

I found the car understeered pretty bad in stock form with the M Sport 225 front 255 rear setup but it may be better with better tires, I only ever had the shitty Conti runflats on the stock wheels, there was like zero front end grip.

I do have an upgraded charge pipe and intercooler as well, VRSF. No complaints with it so far. I'm only at 48K miles :doe: , the first owner only put 15K on this thing in four years (maybe hated the manual or was just old) and I don't drive all that much either at this point.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:58 am
wap wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:48 pm

Our Bosch has a top rack only option, which is 5/7 for 2 people and one of the main reasons why we bought the one we did. Takes just a couple days to fill the one rack so things aren't sitting in there for days. Doesn't yours have something similar?
I just looked this morning and our new one does have a top rack only option! I don't recall the previous ones having that. Will have to give it a shot!
:fuckyeah: It's really the prefect solution for 2 people.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Is yours modded other than the tune? I have Borla exhaust, Apex wheels, Bilsteins/lowering springs, full on Euro rice. Would recommend the square tire setup if you are ever hating money.
No just the tune. Got the bimmercode and coded lots of gayness which makes the car a little nicer. It has 35% ceramic tint all around. It had the bmw m-bro exhaust on it for all of 2 months before i sold it basically for what i paid for it. That sounded great wot but otherwise just kind of farts and drones and complains in normal driving. Would have loved it like 20 yrs ago. Anyone who says the MPE is “quiet” is like 22 and works at best buy or is armenian.

Why the square tire set up? also I ditched the runflats about three years ago and have been rolling on the super sports, which need to be replaced soon. Thats always a nice way to light $ on fire and then piss on it. Was also thinking of upgrading the charge pipe and inlet pipe at some point, just because oem those tend to fail with a tune and I figure it’s in inevitable around 85,000 miles when it’s like 100,000° on the 210 freeway and I am somewhere in the inland empire for some reason that the charge pipe will blow and I’ll just be on the side of the road waiting for Geico to tow me to the dealer where I can get brutally violated. Thought of Bootmod3 for a little mopowah as well but if i want it to last and go for being truly pathetic in a decade old 3 series, the added stress on the engine is prob no bueno.

Ps almost all the hot girls i went to HS with are certainly not hot now. Keep in mind though that I am 45 so, there is that.. most of the guys that were athletes or jacked or whatever just have your typical guy my age look where they are somewhat-to-significantly overweight with those really big thick necks and no chin with an overall redness to the face and absolutely no fashion sense. I am definitely one of the few, at least judging from Facebook anyway, in my graduating class that does not fit that description. I am also spoiled w the current gf bod though, so at this point, wouldn’t date over 35 pretty much ever.
And I think that applies even in like 20 years. There are always going to be some hot younger women with major psychological issues who are down to date old dudes with a little money in the bank. Yes, I have to sometimes deal with things like her thinking that Paul Newman is “the guy on the salad dressing bottle and the voice from the movie cars“, but the bouncing the quarter off the ass thing is strong.
I strongly resemble this remark, lol.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:14 pm

No just the tune. Got the bimmercode and coded lots of gayness which makes the car a little nicer. It has 35% ceramic tint all around. It had the bmw m-bro exhaust on it for all of 2 months before i sold it basically for what i paid for it. That sounded great wot but otherwise just kind of farts and drones and complains in normal driving. Would have loved it like 20 yrs ago. Anyone who says the MPE is “quiet” is like 22 and works at best buy or is armenian.

Why the square tire set up? also I ditched the runflats about three years ago and have been rolling on the super sports, which need to be replaced soon. Thats always a nice way to light $ on fire and then piss on it. Was also thinking of upgrading the charge pipe and inlet pipe at some point, just because oem those tend to fail with a tune and I figure it’s in inevitable around 85,000 miles when it’s like 100,000° on the 210 freeway and I am somewhere in the inland empire for some reason that the charge pipe will blow and I’ll just be on the side of the road waiting for Geico to tow me to the dealer where I can get brutally violated. Thought of Bootmod3 for a little mopowah as well but if i want it to last and go for being truly pathetic in a decade old 3 series, the added stress on the engine is prob no bueno.

Ps almost all the hot girls i went to HS with are certainly not hot now. Keep in mind though that I am 45 so, there is that.. most of the guys that were athletes or jacked or whatever just have your typical guy my age look where they are somewhat-to-significantly overweight with those really big thick necks and no chin with an overall redness to the face and absolutely no fashion sense. I am definitely one of the few, at least judging from Facebook anyway, in my graduating class that does not fit that description. I am also spoiled w the current gf bod though, so at this point, wouldn’t date over 35 pretty much ever.
And I think that applies even in like 20 years. There are always going to be some hot younger women with major psychological issues who are down to date old dudes with a little money in the bank. Yes, I have to sometimes deal with things like her thinking that Paul Newman is “the guy on the salad dressing bottle and the voice from the movie cars“, but the bouncing the quarter off the ass thing is strong.
I strongly resemble this remark, lol.
:neek:
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

It's time to get a divorce.
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

max225 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:04 pm

It's time to get a divorce.
:ohmy:
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition