Official DFD - Election 2016 - MEGA THREAD

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Melon wrote:
Thedude wrote: Probably due to things like perceived support of BLM, violence against police, etc... obviously he doesn't want violence against police but some see it that way.
:dat:

That's what a lot of people cite, is his questioning of police tactics.
Apparently it's wrong to even think that the police can do wrong.
:dafuq:
I have personally been wronged by police so on one hand I agree with calling that kind of shit out on a national stage. On the other hand, it does stir some shit up and embolden bad hombres out there who have acted out and killed good cops. Delicate balance to strike and I do see why many think he wasn't so delicate.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Melon wrote:
Thedude wrote: Probably due to things like perceived support of BLM, violence against police, etc... obviously he doesn't want violence against police but some see it that way.

That's what a lot of people cite, is his questioning of police tactics.
Apparently it's wrong to even think that the police can do wrong.
:WTF:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote:
Detroit wrote:This is why I couldn't make it in the south. That and the Jesus loving.
I was commenting to a friend this morning on the whole Jebus thing as it pertains to this election. A sitting U.S. Senator who was offered a free ticket out of the Hanoi Hilton but said "Nah, I'll hang out here with my brahs for a few more years eating dead bugs" has to kiss the ass of the Christian right so damn hard he had to get a veep who was both insane and and idiot to appease them, and STILL CAN"T GET ELECTED, but here we've got a GOP bro who just got elected and didn't promise the Christian right one goddam thing. Not one. So why did they back him? Purely out of hatred for Billary. Frankly I'd bet Trump is a closet Atheist and all the God people are probably doing quite a bit of wondering about that right now.
Dat Pence, doe.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote:
Desertbreh wrote:
I was commenting to a friend this morning on the whole Jebus thing as it pertains to this election. A sitting U.S. Senator who was offered a free ticket out of the Hanoi Hilton but said "Nah, I'll hang out here with my brahs for a few more years eating dead bugs" has to kiss the ass of the Christian right so damn hard he had to get a veep who was both insane and and idiot to appease them, and STILL CAN"T GET ELECTED, but here we've got a GOP bro who just got elected and didn't promise the Christian right one goddam thing. Not one. So why did they back him? Purely out of hatred for Billary. Frankly I'd bet Trump is a closet Atheist and all the God people are probably doing quite a bit of wondering about that right now.
Dat Pence, doe.
Yeah good point I've just sort of ignored the Pence man.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Melon wrote:
Detroit wrote:This is why I couldn't make it in the south. That and the Jesus loving.
Oh god, yeah, it's pretty bad here.
You're a terrible person here if you don't believe in Jeebus, get drunk and shit on yourself at football games, and say Obama did an O-k job with some things.

He's the fucking devil, purely responsible for all the turmoil in the world. Sigh
It's ok Trump is going to get everyone off of welfare.
You know, retired seniors, disabled soldiers, persons with disabilities, the moochers of society.

Yup. Lafayette's got a weird vibe too. I don't really know more than 2-3 actual Trump supporters, and I definitely don't know anyone full out for Hillary. Maybe it's just Facebook's algorithm to only throw shit that I'd agree with in my feed, but then again I don't really post shit to Facebook so I have no idea how it would know what to put up.
Lafayette's definitely got that conservative core with little bits of liberal peppered here and there. People here claim they're all hip and edgy and up with the times but a lot are closet hardcore conservative christians.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote:
Melon wrote:
You're a terrible person here if you don't believe in Jeebus, get drunk and shit on yourself at football games, and say Obama did an O-k job with some things.

He's the fucking devil, purely responsible for all the turmoil in the world. Sigh
You know, retired seniors, disabled soldiers, persons with disabilities, the moochers of society.

Yup. Lafayette's got a weird vibe too. I don't really know more than 2-3 actual Trump supporters, and I definitely don't know anyone full out for Hillary. Maybe it's just Facebook's algorithm to only throw shit that I'd agree with in my feed, but then again I don't really post shit to Facebook so I have no idea how it would know what to put up.
Lafayette's definitely got that conservative core with little bits of liberal peppered here and there. People here claim they're all hip and edgy and up with the times but a lot are closet hardcore conservative christians.
EBR went blue
Lafayette was a red parish.

Lafayette has a large population, and the parish has a lot of people in the surrounding areas that are GOP.
Desertbreh

Melon wrote:
Acid666 wrote:

EBR went blue

Lafayette has a large population, and the parish has a lot of people in the surrounding areas that are GOP.
Bruh its all just one big swamp criss crossed by insufficient highways on stilts. Why bother trying to distinguish?
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote:
Melon wrote:
EBR went blue

Bruh its all just one big swamp criss crossed by insufficient highways on stilts. Why bother trying to distinguish?
:lol:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Desertbreh wrote:
Melon wrote:
EBR went blue

you are not wrong
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote:
Melon wrote:People walking around the office saying Obamas reign of racism is over.

I don't really see how he perpetuated racial divides, but w/e you need to tell yourself to feel better about the best troll of all time.
:wtf:

Obama racist and Trump isn't?

:lolgasm: :lolol: :yeahok: :lolol: :lolgasm:
:dat: :wtf: :disappoint:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote:
Detroit wrote: :wtf:

Obama racist and Trump isn't?

:lolgasm: :lolol: :yeahok: :lolol: :lolgasm:
:dat: :wtf: :disappoint:

Still blows my mind.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Melon wrote:

:disappoint:
wap

Detroit wrote:
wap wrote: :dat: :wtf: :disappoint:

Still blows my mind.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote:
Detroit wrote: :dat:

Still blows my mind.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

This has weighed heavily on me today.

I think NBC need to offer Billy Bush his job back.
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

fledonfoot wrote:This has weighed heavily on me today.

I think NBC need to offer Billy Bush his job back.
I imagine it's not too hard to find a job once you can write "I once spoke dirty with Donald Trump" on your resume.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

I'd laugh if Trump offers him a gig and somehow he ends up in a higher position than Jeb after the election.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

As a 3rd party voter in literally the state that decided it...I don't feel too bad. I got some shit from my coworkers today but I can't vote for someone I don't agree with, I'd rather not vote in that case.

:spinulator:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

rockchops wrote:As a 3rd party voter in literally the state that decided it...I don't feel too bad. I got some shit from my coworkers today but I can't vote for someone I don't agree with, I'd rather not vote in that case.

I'd rather see someone vote for a third party* vs. not voting at all. That's far from a wasted vote. If this country wants to ever see a realistic shot at a third party being taken seriously, people have to vote. It's going to take time, but over the course of three or four elections a growing third party showing cycle after cycle will only help to legitimize the option. Anything's possible, especially after Donald J Fucking Trump got elected.

*Voting for Harambe is not a third party. That's worse than not voting at all, and when I found out a coworker seriously admitted to doing it, I lost my shit.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

fledonfoot wrote:
rockchops wrote:As a 3rd party voter in literally the state that decided it...I don't feel too bad. I got some shit from my coworkers today but I can't vote for someone I don't agree with, I'd rather not vote in that case.

I'd rather see someone vote for a third party* vs. not voting at all. That's far from a wasted vote. If this country wants to ever see a realistic shot at a third party being taken seriously, people have to vote. It's going to take time, but over the course of three or four elections a growing third party showing cycle after cycle will only help to legitimize the option. Anything's possible, especially after Donald J Fucking Trump got elected.

*Voting for Harambe is not a third party. That's worse than not voting at all, and when I found out a coworker seriously admitted to doing it, I lost my shit.
Yes! This exactly. There's never a "good" time to.vote 3rd party right now, everyone knows the system is fucked. Q+1=2 to me

ChrisoftheNorth

rockchops wrote:
fledonfoot wrote:

Yes! This exactly. There's never a "good" time to.vote 3rd party right now, everyone knows the system is fucked. Q+1=2 to me

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I couldn't throw a lever for Trump or Clinton.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Protesting Trump's election, ok making your voice heard.
Vandalism, doe
:mindblown:

Honestly, I expected Trump supporters to be the ones who would have thrown a fit.

Man, I hope he doesn't get assassinated.
And i do legitimately mean that, fucking Pence, ugh, fucking Bible thumper piece of shit.
ChrisoftheNorth

Melon wrote:Protesting Trump's election, ok making your voice heard.
Vandalism, doe
:mindblown:

Honestly, I expected Trump supporters to be the ones who would have thrown a fit.

Man, I hope he doesn't get assassinated.
And i do legitimately mean that, fucking Pence, ugh, fucking Bible thumper piece of shit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

:bruh: they didn't even kill Obama, who's gonna kill Trump?