Car History

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Fuck the e46’s, those cars need more attention than kylie jenner
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm
Is there any car everyone agrees on? Excluding :plaid:
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

SMG... :doe: and a few random modz
max225

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:20 pm

:truk: 's breh
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I think the ultimate offroad car is a ferrari testarosa

:trollface:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

MexicanYarisTK wrote:I think the ultimate offroad car is a ferrari testarosa

The Esprit V8 was awesome in South America.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:36 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote:I think the ultimate offroad car is a ferrari testarosa

The Esprit V8 was awesome in South America.
From one of the last episodes of top gear? Dat mach 1 and the way hammond fills it up
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:poorvette:
:meata:
:turboyaris:
:minivan:
:truk:
Pick one.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

STI was voted favorite car on the forum 😍
max225

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm

We should do that vote again, could be interesting
wap

max225 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm

:doit:
Make a new powl.
max225

wap wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 pm
:doit:
Make a new powl.
I am a bit concerned I may miss something but I’ll do it In a bit
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Over half the forum says they don't care about going fast or don't even like going fast anymore, ColoBrahdo gets 7/12 votes, :jeep: gets 3/12, one person votes for a :gorf: or :turbocorolla: and one vote to the :Quatrofelatio: . The other 32 votes get spread over Mazda products, but mainly the NC
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:06 am Over half the forum says they don't care about going fast or don't even like going fast anymore, ColoBrahdo gets 7/12 votes, :jeep: gets 3/12, one person votes for a :gorf: or :sti: and one vote to the :Quatrofelatio: . The other 32 votes get spread over Mazda products.
3 Mazda’s on this forum ?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 am
Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:06 am Over half the forum says they don't care about going fast or don't even like going fast anymore, ColoBrahdo gets 7/12 votes, :jeep: gets 3/12, one person votes for a :gorf: or :sti: and one vote to the :Quatrofelatio: . The other 32 votes get spread over Mazda products.
32, can't forget the "registered" users who don't post often but make it out to the voting.

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 am
max225 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 am

32, can't forget the "registered" users who don't post often but make it out to the voting.

Dat Zill1, Zill2, Zill3....
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:06 am Over half the forum says they don't care about going fast or don't even like going fast anymore, ColoBrahdo gets 7/12 votes, :jeep: gets 3/12, one person votes for a :gorf: or :turbocorolla: and one vote to the :Quatrofelatio: . The other 32 votes get spread over Mazda products, but mainly the NC
:dat:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Pick one.
Nah, it's more evolutionary... originally everyone agreed on :turboyaris: but now they're understeering, unreliable Oktoberfest shitboxes.

We then came to the :poorvette: phase, "OMG BEST CAR EVAAARRR, SO MUCH PERFORMANCE FOR MONEY" but now everyone seems open to acknowledge the shortcomings such as anus-shattering ride, scraping everywhere, and hideous interior.

Phase three is :truk: or :wrong: :gtfo: because America is the shittiest country on earth.
wap

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 am

Pick one.
Nah, it's more evolutionary... originally everyone agreed on :turboyaris: but now they're understeering, unreliable Oktoberfest shitboxes.

We then came to the :poorvette: phase, "OMG BEST CAR EVAAARRR, SO MUCH PERFORMANCE FOR MONEY" but now everyone seems open to acknowledge the shortcomings such as anus-shattering ride, scraping everywhere, and hideous interior.

Phase three is :truk: or :wrong: :gtfo: because America is the shittiest country on earth.
Accurate.
max225

Pick one.

It is just bandwaggoning to the Nth degree....

Golf is fun ZOMG best all arounder ever, great price, great interior, drives nice and OMG K010 powaaaaaaaa
6-18 months later... OMG sunroofs suck, carbon sucks, dolphins are assaulting my shafts, and its a god damn Nazi Faberge, i got my ass handed to me by a mustang

C5 is AMAZING, costs less than a new golf but it is older and beat on, but :aintcare: because american racecar that you can fix with a hammer....
6-18 months later... omg diffs are fucked and whine or leak, the interior is a god damn joke, the suspension is shot because car is old, the brakes are blah because its equipped with sliders, but i wanna get super competitive but i can't cuz that's going too fast and is way to expensive. Also car rides like a damn horse carriage on wooden wheels and I can't drive it for 6 months out of the year, :gtfo:

Colorados are AMAZING, they are finally not stripmine truck sized (even though they are). Such reliability, amazing quality reliability and sculpted by the gods of detroit, such off-road... i can go mud campin, off roading up a 90 degree mountain face, and driving to work is AMAZING, because we all live on the moon surface and it is the only vehicle capable of anything. IT IS SO MUCH FUN, because I :aintcare: about runnig over some poors on the road without flinching
6-18 months later... lights suck, its kind of awful to drive because it has 0 performance pedigree because it is a truck, what was I thinking I want something FUN again.

MIATAS ARE THE ANSWER, we were all blind fools, such RWD, such light, unlike a C5 i can actually go full ham and not break the speedlimit... HAVE YOU SEEN THE GEARING? OMG 9th gear by 60mph.... so much fun to just row through it unlike the C5 which goes to 200mph in first.
6-18 months later... ugh, this thing is a pile, its tiny, and my gut honks the horn every time I drive to work because it can't handle the craters, its slower than an I4 camry, I am tired of shifting, I want something automatic and relaxing because this is just too much or a daily... oh and IT IS A CONVERTIBLE so i can't drive it for 6 months out of the year.

RINSE AND FUCKING REPEAT.... :plac: :DFD: doe
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

We should have all bought Caymans in the first place.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm We should have all bought El Caminos in the first place.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm We should have all bought Caymans in the first place.
Terrible in the snow. Need a :jeep:
Desertbreh

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Golf is fun ZOMG best all arounder ever, great price, great interior, drives nice and OMG K010 powaaaaaaaa
6-18 months later... OMG sunroofs suck, carbon sucks, dolphins are assaulting my shafts, and its a god damn Nazi Faberge, i got my ass handed to me by a mustang

C5 is AMAZING, costs less than a new golf but it is older and beat on, but :aintcare: because american racecar that you can fix with a hammer....
6-18 months later... omg diffs are fucked and whine or leak, the interior is a god damn joke, the suspension is shot because car is old, the brakes are blah because its equipped with sliders, but i wanna get super competitive but i can't cuz that's going too fast and is way to expensive. Also car rides like a damn horse carriage on wooden wheels and I can't drive it for 6 months out of the year, :gtfo:

Colorados are AMAZING, they are finally not stripmine truck sized (even though they are). Such reliability, amazing quality reliability and sculpted by the gods of detroit, such off-road... i can go mud campin, off roading up a 90 degree mountain face, and driving to work is AMAZING, because we all live on the moon surface and it is the only vehicle capable of anything. IT IS SO MUCH FUN, because I :aintcare: about runnig over some poors on the road without flinching
6-18 months later... lights suck, its kind of awful to drive because it has 0 performance pedigree because it is a truck, what was I thinking I want something FUN again.

MIATAS ARE THE ANSWER, we were all blind fools, such RWD, such light, unlike a C5 i can actually go full ham and not break the speedlimit... HAVE YOU SEEN THE GEARING? OMG 9th gear by 60mph.... so much fun to just row through it unlike the C5 which goes to 200mph in first.
6-18 months later... ugh, this thing is a pile, its tiny, and my gut honks the horn every time I drive to work because it can't handle the craters, its slower than an I4 camry, I am tired of shifting, I want something automatic and relaxing because this is just too much or a daily... oh and IT IS A CONVERTIBLE so i can't drive it for 6 months out of the year.

:amaze: :micdrop:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:26 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:49 pm

:amaze: :micdrop:
POTD