Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Also got an early xmas present from former landlord.

He said we left place cleaner then it was when we moved in (we did), and very very timely and communicitave about move out and showings etc.

so he prorated the november rent out of our deposit and ripped up the november rent check. So thats like 1400 bucks in pocket i was not expecting back.

:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

On 'chat' with an at&t bot to see if i can get a microcell for the house
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:Also got an early xmas present from former landlord.

He said we left place cleaner then it was when we moved in (we did), and very very timely and communicitave about move out and showings etc.

so he prorated the november rent out of our deposit and ripped up the november rent check. So thats like 1400 bucks in pocket i was not expecting back.

Holy fuck. That's a landlord.
:dat: :amazing:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Command Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:

Holy fuck. That's a landlord.
+1
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh

Big Brain Bradley wrote:On 'chat' with an at&t bot to see if i can get a microcell for the house
Also 5/7 last name. Such franco, very Cajun.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:On 'chat' with an at&t bot to see if i can get a microcell for the house
How bad is your reception?
what reception? :lolol:

sersouisly, phones dont work inside
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Time for Project Fi.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote:
Also 5/7 last name. Such franco, very Cajun.
:notsure:
how you know dis

edit: now i see bookface video link, lolz
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote:
Time for Project Fi.
ha, this is looisiana, we aint got that fancy tech. I'm lucky to have a flat tv
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Successfully acquired a free mcell from at&t

:fuckyeah:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Detroit wrote: Time for Project Fi.
:wat: it works anywhere.

:bruh: Prepare...

https://fi.google.com
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
:wat: it works anywhere.

oh yea, that. Sweet idea.

My phone wont work on verizon, so :yeahok: :poop:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Detroit wrote: :wat: it works anywhere.

oh yea, that. Sweet idea.

My phone wont work on verizon, so :yeahok: :poop:
Fi is awesome because you have full service anywhere you have WiFi. And when you don't, you get T-Mo, Sprint, or US Cellular...whichever is stronger. Service is :mindblown: cheap and works awesome. Both Infamous and I are on it and find it to be 5/7.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

installed a wifi switch on the garage sconces last night too. they are on schedules now. its sweet.

Also, I will make a post about the computer nook. hahaha, stuff has happened.

I hope i got the neato fixed too. New batteries. Has still been acting stupid.
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

That's 1/2 a ...

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Getting switchplate cover on 3 gang light switch was an exercise in managed :rage: . Why i h8 working on house

Neto is fuxored. not sure if the new batteries are bad OR if the bot itself is dead / cant change batteries. I'm out; returning batteries and just getting another robut vacuum cleaner. Its served us well.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

TV hung, now its too small :(

Coffee table came in. bed came in and built, no pics of :dat: :doe:

Ordered bedroom side tables. Ordered gas logs for fireplace. Nothing like waiting to last minute, eh?

oh and we got stools picked out and bought some of them

they are ~300 a pair at all modern.... but they are back ordered. But you can see them in the above photo hiding behind the sofa... what gives?

olde Brad found a little link hidden on all modern that said they were '1 available on clearance'. 1 pair that is. For 60 bucks shipped. :fuckyeah: so we will get another pair when they come back, and have gotten 4 chairs at ~100 each, which is decent dill territory.

+1 to not doing everything on a fucking mobile device. That link was not available on the mobile devices.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote::notbad:

I dig yo' style, son.
:dat: 5/7
ChrisoftheNorth

BTW, we picked up a 60" Vizio TV at Costco last week for $545. Would look nice on that wall...maybe check your local warehouse?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote:BTW, we picked up a 60" Vizio TV at Costco last week for $545. Would look nice on that wall...maybe check your local warehouse?
thats the plan, credit card is on fire at the moment doe.

65" will look the best... Thats a 46. 120hz

Basically i want LED, 120hz, and give no fucks about any other features. If i can do that for under 800 OTD, I'm happy.

ALSO, costco / house shit :fuckyeah:

I bought the mount a few weeks ago at like 80 bucks for the 30 to 55 or whatever tv's. OK, go to install it..... no bueno, dont fit. TV too old / heavy for that, i needed bigger mount.

Go back to costco... they on sale. So i got the olde one refunded at full price, bought the one for bigger tv's on sale...

clifs got the bigger mount that was almost double money two weeks ago for like 10 more dollars :fuckyeah:
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

well shit sheriff. thats fucking bad ass.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Detroit wrote:BTW, we picked up a 60" Vizio TV at Costco last week for $545. Would look nice on that wall...maybe check your local warehouse?

Basically i want LED, 120hz, and give no fucks about any other features. If i can do that for under 800 OTD, I'm happy.

I bought the mount a few weeks ago at like 80 bucks for the 30 to 55 or whatever tv's. OK, go to install it..... no bueno, dont fit. TV too old / heavy for that, i needed bigger mount.

Go back to costco... they on sale. So i got the olde one refunded at full price, bought the one for bigger tv's on sale...

clifs got the bigger mount that was almost double money two weeks ago for like 10 more dollars :fuckyeah:
you just killing the :scrooge: dill game lately.

:pickle: such dill.
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

Our TV has those specs. And for $545, it was a :mindblown: deal.
Dang...price went up...
http://www.costco.com/Vizio-60%22-Class ... 15753.html

It's discontinued, they seem to be phasing out 60's in favor of 65's. 60 was the MAX we could fit in the bedroom so it worked for us. You should have no problem finding a 65 for under $800 this month, which is :mindblown: to me.

My 70 in the basement cost $2k 3 years ago.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote:]

you just killing the :scrooge: dill game lately.

:pickle: such dill.
Well its wins and losses. Custom bed guy that we gave $500 to for a deposit has ghosted us. He flooded, so I'd wager its not even intentional; he seemed a littl all over like many creative types are.

I'm letting it go and hoping i get good karma out of it (like with the rent)
Detroit wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

Our TV has those specs. And for $545, it was a :mindblown: deal.
Dang...price went up...
http://www.costco.com/Vizio-60%22-Class ... 15753.html

It's discontinued, they seem to be phasing out 60's in favor of 65's. 60 was the MAX we could fit in the bedroom so it worked for us. You should have no problem finding a 65 for under $800 this month, which is :mindblown: to me.

My 70 in the basement cost $2k 3 years ago.
:notbad:

I suspect I'll be buying a TV and a robotic vacuum this week or next.... :rolleyes:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:If I got anything bigger than the 46" I have in my living room now I'd have to replace the TV stand.
im kinda glad the mount didnt work, now i can go YUGE.

even 55" would have been kinda :jalepenis: on that wall
brain go brrrrrr