The NOLA High Steaks 500: Troy vs Teh Fax

Organize your DFD meat ups, hangouts, wang outs, and discuss the aftermath of such shenanigans, here.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:31 pm I've never used the registration system you guys use, so AFAIK I can sign up as anything. Just let me know.
Talked with the RE from Delta, Sign up from your home region.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Inb4 :mahtroy: repaints :fax: front door.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:44 pm Inb4 :mahtroy: repaints :fax: front door.
:ohdang:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:lolgasm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:lolol:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 pm
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:31 pm I've never used the registration system you guys use, so AFAIK I can sign up as anything. Just let me know.
From what Derek said at the last Delta event, it would have to say Cenla on his SCCA card to count towards Cenla.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:25 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 pm

From what Derek said at the last Delta event, it would have to say Cenla on his SCCA card to count towards Cenla.
Ahh yeah if they are actually checking that, then there's no room for funny business. Oh well, was worth a shot.
Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:02 am

Ahh yeah if they are actually checking that, then there's no room for funny business. Oh well, was worth a shot.
Yeah, Derek was pretty weary of possibly bringing in ringers and wants it to be a proper club vs club race. And in the case of using a ringer car with multiple club drivers he's got it to where the first 2 drivers stay in that class, and the next driver over that has to get bumped up a class so the pax time takes a hit.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

It's a race of the different clubs in PAX.
You being there could actually tilt the PAX swing in our favor.

Unless you're slow...

...but you're not slow? Are you? ;)
Acid666

Melon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

It's a race of the different clubs in PAX.
You being there could actually tilt the PAX swing in our favor.

Unless you're slow...

...but you're not slow? Are you? ;)
Hah, if you suck it won't matter. Troy, they pull the top 5 pax times from the group, so if you're out there just doing ya thing you're not hurting the club or anything.
We may actually have a chance at winning it if Kerry doesn't show up. He's always several seconds ahead of everyone not only in raw times, but major leaps ahead in Pax as well. So if he stays home for that 2nd day that he's not at Voodoo Fest, we might actually make the cut.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 am
I hope the HOA likes purple. :hue:
Yasss
Apex

Wonder what the HOA would say if the front door was sticker-bombed now that it is an "approved" color?
wap

Apex wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Wonder what the HOA would say if the front door was sticker-bombed now that it is an "approved" color?
DFD and :neek: sticker all the things!
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:fax: is out of town on a cruise.

I'll sticker bomb door, so we can find out.
wap

Melon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 pm

:fuckyeah: :doit:
Apex

Melon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 pm

:fuckyeah:

Get a fathead of :neek: for the door. :lol:
Acid666

Speaking of fathead, I'll be cutting a giant vinyl sticker of the rival autoX club's RE and slapping it on my car somewhere.. With a poorly drawn MS Paint crosshair. Basically as a representative of the club that we're going to put to shame.
Since it's a PAX race, I'm trying to think of shit talking things to put.
One was "ALL YOUR PAX ARE BELONG TO US". Another is because Kerry, their top dog who's SUPER fast will not be there for one day because he's going to Voodoo fest to see Foo Fighters. So I was thinking of something along the lines of "DELTA GOT CUCKED BY DAVE GROHL", or BY THE FOO FIGHTERS.
I'm still thinking of new smack talking things to cut out.
Apex

Acid666 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:09 pm Speaking of fathead, I'll be cutting a giant vinyl sticker of the rival autoX club's RE and slapping it on my car somewhere.. With a poorly drawn MS Paint crosshair. Basically as a representative of the club that we're going to put to shame.
Since it's a PAX race, I'm trying to think of shit talking things to put.
One was "ALL YOUR PAX ARE BELONG TO US". Another is because Kerry, their top dog who's SUPER fast will not be there for one day because he's going to Voodoo fest to see Foo Fighters. So I was thinking of something along the lines of "DELTA GOT CUCKED BY DAVE GROHL", or BY THE FOO FIGHTERS.
I'm still thinking of new smack talking things to cut out.
Having a personal vinyl cutter leads to shenanigans like this. :like:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

teh post:
Its getting closer. If you haven't signed up Now's the Time.
Oct. 28th and 29th , 2017
The 3rd Annual Delta vs. The World is now here. Rally up your best autocross Warriors from your region, head down to New Orleans and see what you got as a group. This will be a two-day competition.
Once upon a time Louisiana scca regions came together four times a year in an Epic competition to determine who had the fastest drivers among our proud State. This competition was known as Transcontinental Louisiana Autocross Challenge(Tlac ). For a majority of the Tlac's history, Delta regions held the champion torch among all other Louisiana regions. Overtime Tlac was disband and became obsolete.

Due to the fall of Tlac is where Delta versus the world has risen. We at Delta are formally challenging every region. The call to battle has been announced, does your region have what it takes. Last year Red River brought their Warriors and were victorious in becoming 2016 Delta versus the world champion. Who will take home the trophy in 2017, skill and time will tell.
Rules :
*5 drivers per region accumulated Pax score.
*Best pax time per driver will be added together per day for a total time per region.
*Day 1 accumulated region pax time will be added to Day 2 accumulated region pax time for a regions over all event pax time. Region with the lowest event pax time wins. This allows for each region to have the possibility of different top packs drivers per day. Each region is encouraged to bring as many drivers as possible this is not a locked in 5 team.
* one car can only my two drivers per class, one car can be driven by more than 2 drivers if car class is bumped higher per added drivers per car.
We will provide water FREE for all racers. Snacks are $0.50. Water is $0.25 per bottle or 4 bottles for $1 for spectators.
Registration
7:30-8:45
Tech
8–9:15
Course open for walk thru
8-9:45
Rookie Walk Thru
9:15
Drivers Meeting
9:45
Cars in Grid
10:10
1st Car out
10:15
Entry Fees
$30.00 - SCCA Members
$40.00 - non-SCCA Members
+$10.00 On-site registration penalty.
Pre-registration at: www.dlbracing.com
Troy, what class & number? I have some magnets (i think) if you do not.

Are you dead set on doing both days? Reading the rules I don't think we have to run both days since we are both ineligible for the 'club' points. 140 doll hairs of entry fees is alot for a :fax: right now....

Even if you want to run both days, understandable, I think One would be plenty of autox for myself. I'd prefer to run saturday.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

You have to have the club on your SCCA card, so just go to run for fun. Even if you are competing it doesn't have to be for both days. Me and the wife are signed up for both days. I wanna say Troy was gonna head back on Sunday.

Cenla might have it tough. It looks like Casey and Kerry have signed up. Originally they were skipping out because they were going to Voodoo Fest, but now I see them registered. Doesn't mean they've paid, but it does mean that if they do show up then it's a major gap Cenla will have to make up in PAX.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I'm screwed in PAX, so I'll be a detriment, more than an asset to the team.
Acid666

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 am I'm screwed in PAX, so I'll be a detriment, more than an asset to the team.
If I'm expecting to be in the top 5 for PAX for Cenla, then you're definitely going to be in it. Since they don't break it into CAM-S/N/T, it should all be the same PAX multiplier and you and me should be on top. So all of their Delta CAM guys will be slower than us. There might be 2-3. Chris K will likely show in his Mustang, and Derek's going to be in SSR in Joel's Z06 with slicks. If Derek runs slow, he'll BARELY beat us even with slicks and the PAX times will put us ahead of him, thus pushing Cenla ahead a little.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm
Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 am I'm screwed in PAX, so I'll be a detriment, more than an asset to the team.
If I'm expecting to be in the top 5 for PAX for Cenla, then you're definitely going to be in it. Since they don't break it into CAM-S/N/T, it should all be the same PAX multiplier and you and me should be on top. So all of their Delta CAM guys will be slower than us. There might be 2-3. Chris K will likely show in his Mustang, and Derek's going to be in SSR in Joel's Z06 with slicks. If Derek runs slow, he'll BARELY beat us even with slicks and the PAX times will put us ahead of him, thus pushing Cenla ahead a little.
Hmmm...
Acid666

Melon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 pm
Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Hmmm...
I've already :math: 'd my way into this. We have a chance, but Kerry popping in and being 1.5-2s faster is really going to kill Cenla
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 am You have to have the club on your SCCA card, so just go to run for fun. Even if you are competing it doesn't have to be for both days. Me and the wife are signed up for both days. I wanna say Troy was gonna head back on Sunday.

Cenla might have it tough. It looks like Casey and Kerry have signed up. Originally they were skipping out because they were going to Voodoo Fest, but now I see them registered. Doesn't mean they've paid, but it does mean that if they do show up then it's a major gap Cenla will have to make up in PAX.
:word:

BTW Kerry and Casey are Delta :fax:
brain go brrrrrr