OT X - Here for the Crang Bang

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

NEEK wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:27 pm
Woa, cool! In4updates
It projects up to 72" and is crystal clear. I played around with it at the store when I was deciding on what phone to get. When I pair that with my Dish Anywhere I can basically watch TV wherever I go on a big screen level.

I LIKE THIS.
I'm really curious to see how this turns out IRL.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

I am so hungry. Wow.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Detroit wrote:I am so hungry. Wow.
I made steak and baked potatoes today. $15 for 2. :troywax:
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:05 pm I am so hungry. Wow.
Me too.. Michelle wanted chicken and rice for lunch today, but I wasn't expecting that, so I gave her some of the chicken I cooked up this morning for my lunch. Extra hungry nao.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 pm
Detroit wrote:I am so hungry. Wow.
I made steak and baked potatoes today. $15 for 2. :troywax:
Yum. I had a steak for my birthday last month, but it feels like much longer than that since I've had one.. I might need to do that later this month.
ChrisoftheNorth

I'm trying to rid my diet of worthless carbs like pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.

It's tough right now because we don't have much at home and I don't feel like going out again. Wow.
ChrisoftheNorth

Steak would be fucking epic right now. Shit.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:I'm trying to rid my diet of worthless carbs like pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.

It's tough right now because we don't have much at home and I don't feel like going out again. Wow.
Carbs are the best :doe:

Just eat less in general. Maybe even exercise a little. Fuck cutting out foods you enjoy.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:17 pm I'm trying to rid my diet of worthless carbs like pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.

Carbs aren't worthless.. Just be smart about portion sizes with them and what foods you eat them with. Don't do processed/refined carbs with high fats in the same meals and that'll make a huge difference by itself.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm
Detroit wrote:I'm trying to rid my diet of worthless carbs like pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.

Just eat less in general. Maybe even exercise a little. Fuck cutting out foods you enjoy.
:dat: I eat more carbs than I do protein, and I eat a lot of fucking protein...
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm

They are the best...it's shitty.

I just rode my mountain bike 20 miles and am near dead. My hunger is intense.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:17 pm I'm trying to rid my diet of worthless carbs like pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.

Carbs aren't worthless.. Just be smart about portion sizes with them and what foods you eat them with. Don't do processed/refined carbs with high fats in the same meals and that'll make a huge difference by itself.
I have too much damned weight to lose.

I'm trying to shed about 50 lbs then start into a more balanced diet.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm Carbs are the best :doe:

:word:

Portion control is a bitch but it's the way to go. I still have a hard time with it but have managed to stay within 10 lbs of my target for quite awhile now.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 pm
Detroit wrote:

:word:

Portion control is a bitch but it's the way to go. I still have a hard time with it but have managed to stay within 10 lbs of my target for quite awhile now.
I've gotten much better with portion control. In fact, I can't remember the last time I felt overly full. It's really tough, but I'm getting there.

But my real enemy is fucking booze. I know that's where I'm screwing up everything...I drink too much.

I figure with portion control and no carbs, drinking only one day a week, plus more exercise, I should be able to get closer to healthy weight, then adjust to a more moderate healthy lifestyle from there.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:19 pm

I can help you with a diet and or exercise plan if you want.. recently helped a buddy drop about 10lbs in a month while building a bit of muscle. I won't promise you super fast weightloss like some programs do, but 10lbs/month is a healthy sustainable rate imo.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm

I can help you with a diet and or exercise plan if you want.. recently helped a buddy drop about 10lbs in a month while building a bit of muscle. I won't promise you super fast weightloss like some programs do, but 10lbs/month is a healthy sustainable rate imo.
I really appreciate the offer, and I'll probably hit you up closer to winter. When the weather is nice outside, all I want to do is go ride my bike...so that's my primary form of exercise. I know...I need weights, etc...but I really hate the gym and love riding my bike, so motivation is a big part of it.

I'll need a solid plan to follow when the winter strikes and all I have is the gym. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs by the middle of December (which might be a bit aggressive, we'll see), then adjust to a more balanced diet and routine to lose another 20 from Dec to June.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 pm I didn't think I'd be hungry after eating a very late lunch around 4PM, but I'm fucking starving, too. :flaccid:
Reheat some left over nachos? :hue:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Apex wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:58 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 pm I didn't think I'd be hungry after eating a very late lunch around 4PM, but I'm fucking starving, too. :flaccid:
Reheat some left over nachos? :hue:
:triggered:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:hai: fuckers
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm:hai: fuckers
:gtfo: :narc:

:hue: :wub:
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

SAWCE wrote:
Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm I have too much damned weight to lose.

1/2 lbs a week is considered the "healthy" rate.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm:hai: fuckers

Oh okay, Mr. Rothschild's :balls: masseuse.

:sass:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex

razr390 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:50 pm
Apex wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Oh okay, Mr. Rothschild's :balls: masseuse.

:sass:
:wat: :notsure:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:32 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 pm

I really appreciate the offer, and I'll probably hit you up closer to winter. When the weather is nice outside, all I want to do is go ride my bike...so that's my primary form of exercise. I know...I need weights, etc...but I really hate the gym and love riding my bike, so motivation is a big part of it.

I'll need a solid plan to follow when the winter strikes and all I have is the gym. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs by the middle of December (which might be a bit aggressive, we'll see), then adjust to a more balanced diet and routine to lose another 20 from Dec to June.
No problem. If you just want a general nutrition guideline/meal plan, and no workouts for now, I can still try to help.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Hey guise. I missed 40 pages but see that we are talking about :datass: