Islam

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.

How do you feel about Islam

It is totally fine, same as Christianity, should be protected under all american laws
45%
Radically different than our religion, it infringes on american rights/culture and shouldn't be accepted as such and tolarated unless it aligns with our values
9%
All religion should be banned
45%

Total votes: 22
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Caspian wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:52 pmIn the automotive world though it is super saturated with people of very low consciousness who don't think outside the box much, people who are addicted to the material world, and who are perfectly happy staying inside a bubble of ignorance because that's a comfort zone for them.
:notbad:

This is me, I like my head buried in the sand.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Melon wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:59 pm
Caspian wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:52 pmIn the automotive world though it is super saturated with people of very low consciousness who don't think outside the box much, people who are addicted to the material world, and who are perfectly happy staying inside a bubble of ignorance because that's a comfort zone for them.

I'll join :melon:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:10 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm It's gotta be burnedbyfajitaskylube. Nobody pounds out tinfoil hat tirades like that guy.

And :fuckyeah: for it.
:dat:

Hey caspin, join me for a bourbon? My fave is Maker's Mark. The red wax on top makes it taste better. Amirite bra?
:triggered:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Melon wrote:

It definitely reminded me of everyone here.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 pm
Caspian wrote:Here is a interesting video someone made about the AIPAC lobby and Israel influence over US government/congress. Proof that Americans have been brainwashed is that they are quick to be critical of Islam while they know nothing about Zionism. They completely miss the elephant in the room that has broke down their country over a short century, beginning in 1871 and then with the final knockout in 1913 when the "federal" reserve act was signed in by puppet president Woodrow Wilson. Puppets back then, puppets today, all loyal to the same "new world order" influence which can be traced to London/England. Spreading the word of the king. If you are unclear you can watch Mel Gibson's, Braveheart.

In 1871 the USA had been transformed into a corporation and all US citizens were then property of the crown. Your birth certificate basically says that you are a labor resource, a corporation. This is not the work of "Islam" or "Muslims". This is the work of old euro bloodlines. Remember this on 4th of July when you are celebrating "independence" day. The US is not independent, they haven't been for over a hundred years. The USA is owned and controlled via proxy through Israel by the royal family, the vatican, and the rothschild family, with help from others such as rockefellers, and other people we don't see on fox, nbc, cnn, etc.

Freemasonry plays a large part in this entire operation as well. Just take a look at George Bush and John Kerry, both members of Skull & Bones out of Yale. Yes, let us talk more about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories because Americans have blamed Islam for their problems since 2001 but their country has grown weaker in the last sixteen years despite militarily occupying five different nations in the middle east against those peoples will. Maybe it's time to consider that maybe Islam is not the problem. Do we seen Islam lobbies controlling US congress? No. Do "Muslims" control the world monetary system that the US is subject to? No. Do "Muslims" or Islam force you to pay income tax every April, and harass you and/or imprison you when you don't pay? No. A few things to consider when talking about "Islam" and "Muslims".

Earl Hilliard is seen at 13 minutes into the above video explaining how the mainstream media smeared him and reported lies about him supporting Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi, because he refused to sign sanctions against Iran, Syria, and Iraq. The Zionist faction also smeared US congressman James Trafficant, and US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney for not bowing down to the AIPAC lobby. The mainstream media also smeared Dr. Ron Paul many times for being critical of the wars, and of the "federal" reserve (hint: it's not "federal"). I'm not implying here that Saudi Arabia are innocent, because they are not, however the USA's troubles are not due to Islam, they are due to people who manufacture wars using religion and fallacies reported on the tell-a-vision, the wars then cause refugees which creates culture clash which creates division and more wars. Classic divide and conquer technique but executed in a covert and sophisticated manner so that most people remain oblivious.

Here is "Lord" rothschild speaking on Zionism and the Arthur Balfour declaration (1917). Facts, or theories? :zing:

Here is the problem that you miss. You're a cog in Their machine and don't even understand your place. The (as they define it) "conspiracy theorists"/ truth tellers fill an incredibly important dual hatted role:

1) they are a pawn for "proof" of "free speech"
2) they make the truth unbelievable via poor presentation skills

You, my friend, are totally correct in your assertions. The issue is your presentation sucks and you don't understand how to communicate to people the Truth. You're still plugged in. In fact you're more plugged in that a disengaged civilian that doesn't even pay attention to what you're saying. You are ACTIVELY promoting THEIR cause without even realizing.

You need to go to third or fourth level disconnection before you'll understand what I mean and how you are playing into Them. Keep working at it in yourself as you continue to spread Truth.
:wtf:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

This thread entertains me. When I was younger I dug around in these topics.... Young grasshopper wanting to know about the evil warlords that are our masters. After all of all that research I concluded with :aintcare: . There are worse warlords out there, comparatively ours are 3.5->4 /7

:triggered: Image
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 pm
Caspian wrote:Here is a interesting video someone made about the AIPAC lobby and Israel influence over US government/congress. Proof that Americans have been brainwashed is that they are quick to be critical of Islam while they know nothing about Zionism. They completely miss the elephant in the room that has broke down their country over a short century, beginning in 1871 and then with the final knockout in 1913 when the "federal" reserve act was signed in by puppet president Woodrow Wilson. Puppets back then, puppets today, all loyal to the same "new world order" influence which can be traced to London/England. Spreading the word of the king. If you are unclear you can watch Mel Gibson's, Braveheart.

In 1871 the USA had been transformed into a corporation and all US citizens were then property of the crown. Your birth certificate basically says that you are a labor resource, a corporation. This is not the work of "Islam" or "Muslims". This is the work of old euro bloodlines. Remember this on 4th of July when you are celebrating "independence" day. The US is not independent, they haven't been for over a hundred years. The USA is owned and controlled via proxy through Israel by the royal family, the vatican, and the rothschild family, with help from others such as rockefellers, and other people we don't see on fox, nbc, cnn, etc.

Freemasonry plays a large part in this entire operation as well. Just take a look at George Bush and John Kerry, both members of Skull & Bones out of Yale. Yes, let us talk more about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories because Americans have blamed Islam for their problems since 2001 but their country has grown weaker in the last sixteen years despite militarily occupying five different nations in the middle east against those peoples will. Maybe it's time to consider that maybe Islam is not the problem. Do we seen Islam lobbies controlling US congress? No. Do "Muslims" control the world monetary system that the US is subject to? No. Do "Muslims" or Islam force you to pay income tax every April, and harass you and/or imprison you when you don't pay? No. A few things to consider when talking about "Islam" and "Muslims".

Earl Hilliard is seen at 13 minutes into the above video explaining how the mainstream media smeared him and reported lies about him supporting Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi, because he refused to sign sanctions against Iran, Syria, and Iraq. The Zionist faction also smeared US congressman James Trafficant, and US congresswoman Cynthia McKinney for not bowing down to the AIPAC lobby. The mainstream media also smeared Dr. Ron Paul many times for being critical of the wars, and of the "federal" reserve (hint: it's not "federal"). I'm not implying here that Saudi Arabia are innocent, because they are not, however the USA's troubles are not due to Islam, they are due to people who manufacture wars using religion and fallacies reported on the tell-a-vision, the wars then cause refugees which creates culture clash which creates division and more wars. Classic divide and conquer technique but executed in a covert and sophisticated manner so that most people remain oblivious.

Here is "Lord" rothschild speaking on Zionism and the Arthur Balfour declaration (1917). Facts, or theories? :zing:

Here is the problem that you miss. You're a cog in Their machine and don't even understand your place. The (as they define it) "conspiracy theorists"/ truth tellers fill an incredibly important dual hatted role:

1) they are a pawn for "proof" of "free speech"
2) they make the truth unbelievable via poor presentation skills

You, my friend, are totally correct in your assertions. The issue is your presentation sucks and you don't understand how to communicate to people the Truth. You're still plugged in. In fact you're more plugged in that a disengaged civilian that doesn't even pay attention to what you're saying. You are ACTIVELY promoting THEIR cause without even realizing.

You need to go to third or fourth level disconnection before you'll understand what I mean and how you are playing into Them. Keep working at it in yourself as you continue to spread Truth.
My presentation was brief and to the point of truth, and if it sucked so bad it wouldn't have garnered such a response. :jizz: Islam is no more worse for the west than Zionism is. Many Americans fail to see this because they watch too much tv and have been programmed by the Hollywood military industrial complex mainstream media brainwashing machine that has them worshiping pawns like Ariana Grande, and US troops, and putting material items on a pedestal, and believing that all Arabs must be muslim, and that all muslims must be terrorists, for example.

I'm a far smaller cog in their machine than say, the US armed forces guy who has literally flown over to and physically attacked a nation and family of people who never showed signs of aggression to any American citizens. I just stick to the facts, it's not my fault that people are offended by it because the entire system they've been taught is a charade to benefit the few at the top.

Every forum is different in regards to free speech, some places pull out the ban hammer after a week, some don't. There is an active war against free speech going on, it has been for eons. I can flip your tactic around and instead of your play of free speech isn't being threatened because this forum allows me to stay, I can point to the fact that the network of NWO governments are actively drafting laws that crack down on dissent. Corporate news websites shut down comments on articles, for example. Theresa May just recently gave a speech saying that her cabinet needs to form "democratic allies" to "regulate" people who question their psyops and their other forms of state sponsored tyranny. And I've heard although never researched it, that Germany even has laws against questioning the Holocaust. So one website allowing a random person to drop some facts is not really proof that free speech is so alive and well.

But I just want you to know, Mr. [user not found], thanks a lot for being here, it really means a lot to me. :wub:
:themoreyouknow:
Caspian
сибирский

Tarspin wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 pm This thread entertains me. When I was younger I dug around in these topics.... Young grasshopper wanting to know about the evil warlords that are our masters. After all of all that research I concluded with :aintcare: . There are worse warlords out there, comparatively ours are 3.5->4 /7

When you were younger? You're 37, haha. I'm older than you. The US warlords are a little higher on that scale, more like a 6.5. Bush family are linked to the queen windsor family and most of the big bankers in high places are linked to old bloodlines also. That's what it is all about to them, making sure their lineage continues to rule over the masses.

Now that we have Islam and Zionism out of the way, do you guys mind if I bust out the cattle mutilations topic? Where do aliens fall on the "terrorist" scale? Worse than muslim terrorists, or no? :aliens: :popcorn:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 pm This thread entertains me. When I was younger I dug around in these topics.... Young grasshopper wanting to know about the evil warlords that are our masters. After all of all that research I concluded with :aintcare: . There are worse warlords out there, comparatively ours are 3.5->4 /7

When you were younger? You're 37, haha. I'm older than you. The US warlords are a little higher on that scale, more like a 6.5. Bush family are linked to the queen windsor family and most of the big bankers in high places are linked to old bloodlines also. That's what it is all about to them, making sure their lineage continues to rule over the masses.

Now that we have Islam and Zionism out of the way, do you guys mind if I bust out the cattle mutilations topic? Where do aliens fall on the "terrorist" scale? Worse than muslim terrorists, or no? :aliens: :popcorn:
The point is, you're still alive for sharing your views, and can actually see some of the money they extract from us via taxes, etc actually get used for roads, hospitals, schools :iono: . It's the conclusion I made years ago. At first I was pretty disturbed, and probably looked into shit for about five years on and off. Just got busier with other aspirations. As long as a society has organization it'll have leadership. Every leadership is corrupt... every one... ever. This one at least is better then most comparing it to say 95% of the planet. I don't dislike reading about it, it's better to review all the content from every perspective and not live life with blinders on.
Caspian
сибирский

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 am
Caspian wrote:

The point is, you're still alive for sharing your views, and can actually see some of the money they extract from us via taxes, etc actually get used for roads, hospitals, schools :iono: . It's the conclusion I made years ago. At first I was pretty disturbed, and probably looked into shit for about five years on and off. Just got busier with other aspirations. As long as a society has organization it'll have leadership. Every leadership is corrupt... every one... ever. This one at least is better then most comparing it to say 95% of the planet. I don't dislike reading about it, it's better to review all the content from every perspective and not live life with blinders on.
Funny that you should mention roads because this is a prime example of how lazy and inept governments are, state and federal. Twenty years ago I lived in a particular part of the country that had terrible roads, one road in particular in this example. This was back in 1980's and 90's. In 2000 I moved across the country where I stayed for fifteen or so years before moving back to basically the same location I originally moved from. That shitty road that was all patched up and crumbling was just finally getting repaved. Now WTF was the local government doing with taxpayer money for fifteen years that they couldn't repave a main route? Probably using tax payer money to fuel their private jets and buy little boys at auction.

Schools, oh that's a good one, you mean indoctrination camps that teach kids to be good little slaves for the corporate and banking system? Graduate high school, take out a loan for college, graduate college and be lucky to find a job that pays you $50-60K annually to which you then need to use half your income for a few years to pay off the school loan. I know, I watched someone in my family go through this and now they basically work for Satan and the beast system in the so-called "defense" industry. But who are the USA "defending" themselves from? No one, because no one is actually attacking the USA. Well.....not any foreign national army, the attack came quietly from bankers and from Britain over a century ago. But Americans want to celebrate "Independence" day as though the USA is still a sovereign independent nation, while they rail on and on about "muslim terrorists" and Islam taking their freedumbs. LMAO.

Hospitals and the "health" "care" industry. Oh that's another good one. You mean the system that pumps chemical corporate big pharmaceutical drugs into patients for "treatment" yet they never offer a cure? The revolving door of prescription drugs that millions of fat lazy dumb Amerikans are addicted to. Most "doctors" today are simply pharmaceutical salesmen, nothing more.

Every leadership is corrupt? Not really, the small leadership's like Gaddafi in Libya for example were not so corrupt, but since he didn't want to be paid for his oil in US fiat currency (which is pretty much worthless, it's nothing more than a piece of paper dyed green and with a spell cast over it) Gaddafi had to go. Even though he posed no physical threat to America, he was a threat to the world banking cartel run out of London. Now take a look at Libya, it's far worse today than it ever was under Gaddafi. When is the last time you saw any American build something as grand as the Great Man Made River like Gaddafi did so that he could supply the Sahara desert with water so that they no longer had to import food and could then be self sustainable? We have never seen any "leadership" in the west take on any project of that size for the citizens in the last century. US "leadership" is one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet. Pizzagate is a prime example. I've dug pretty deep into that fiasco and it leads all the way to the top, over to the house of windsor.

LOL at "Islam". Oooooo, scary muslims gonna take muh freedumbs. But Zionists and israel and the AIPAC lobby and the ADL and central bank that forces usury on the world are our "ally" and if you criticize israel then you must be a "anti-Semite", even though 90% of Jews today are said to be Ashkenazi who are a line of people from Gomer and Japheth, not of Shem. LMAO.

:mindblown: :themoreyouknow: :popcorn:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Caspian wrote:
Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:46 am The point is, you're still alive for sharing your views, and can actually see some of the money they extract from us via taxes, etc actually get used for roads, hospitals, schools :iono: . It's the conclusion I made years ago. At first I was pretty disturbed, and probably looked into shit for about five years on and off. Just got busier with other aspirations. As long as a society has organization it'll have leadership. Every leadership is corrupt... every one... ever. This one at least is better then most comparing it to say 95% of the planet. I don't dislike reading about it, it's better to review all the content from every perspective and not live life with blinders on.
Funny that you should mention roads because this is a prime example of how lazy and inept governments are, state and federal. Twenty years ago I lived in a particular part of the country that had terrible roads, one road in particular in this example. This was back in 1980's and 90's. In 2000 I moved across the country where I stayed for fifteen or so years before moving back to basically the same location I originally moved from. That shitty road that was all patched up and crumbling was just finally getting repaved. Now WTF was the local government doing with taxpayer money for fifteen years that they couldn't repave a main route? Probably using tax payer money to fuel their private jets and buy little boys at auction.

Schools, oh that's a good one, you mean indoctrination camps that teach kids to be good little slaves for the corporate and banking system? Graduate high school, take out a loan for college, graduate college and be lucky to find a job that pays you $50-60K annually to which you then need to use half your income for a few years to pay off the school loan. I know, I watched someone in my family go through this and now they basically work for Satan and the beast system in the so-called "defense" industry. But who are the USA "defending" themselves from? No one, because no one is actually attacking the USA. Well.....not any foreign national army, the attack came quietly from bankers and from Britain over a century ago. But Americans want to celebrate "Independence" day as though the USA is still a sovereign independent nation, while they rail on and on about "muslim terrorists" and Islam taking their freedumbs. LMAO.

Hospitals and the "health" "care" industry. Oh that's another good one. You mean the system that pumps chemical corporate big pharmaceutical drugs into patients for "treatment" yet they never offer a cure? The revolving door of prescription drugs that millions of fat lazy dumb Amerikans are addicted to. Most "doctors" today are simply pharmaceutical salesmen, nothing more.

Every leadership is corrupt? Not really, the small leadership's like Gaddafi in Libya for example were not so corrupt, but since he didn't want to be paid for his oil in US fiat currency (which is pretty much worthless, it's nothing more than a piece of paper dyed green and with a spell cast over it) Gaddafi had to go. Even though he posed no physical threat to America, he was a threat to the world banking cartel run out of London. Now take a look at Libya, it's far worse today than it ever was under Gaddafi. When is the last time you saw any American build something as grand as the Great Man Made River like Gaddafi did so that he could supply the Sahara desert with water so that they no longer had to import food and could then be self sustainable? We have never seen any "leadership" in the west take on any project of that size for the citizens in the last century. US "leadership" is one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet. Pizzagate is a prime example. I've dug pretty deep into that fiasco and it leads all the way to the top, over to the house of windsor.

LOL at "Islam". Oooooo, scary muslims gonna take muh freedumbs. But Zionists and israel and the AIPAC lobby and the ADL and central bank that forces usury on the world are our "ally" and if you criticize israel then you must be a "anti-Semite", even though 90% of Jews today are said to be Ashkenazi who are a line of people from Gomer and Japheth, not of Shem. LMAO.

:mindblown: :themoreyouknow: :popcorn:
I know this, now take away Gaddafi's oil money and how great would the country have been to live in? I liked the guy, and I agree that destroying what he built and killing the dude is some repugnant shit, and I agree that his ruling ways are what those people respond best to.... but he seriously wouldn't have done shit if his barron desert sands weren't full of oil.

Besides, if I spent all my time worrying about politics and corruption I'd end up killing myself or in a nut houzz. If you're referring to ruling corrupt powers that have been around for over 400 years then I've got news for you pal, they are probably going to be around a lot longer then you and I will be.
Caspian
сибирский

I know this, now take away Gaddafi's oil money and how great would the country have been to live in? I liked the guy, and I agree that destroying what he built and killing the dude is some repugnant shit, and I agree that his ruling ways are what those people respond best to.... but he seriously wouldn't have done shit if his barron desert sands weren't full of oil.
Well now that is simply speculation and theory. I'm not sure what you mean by, he wouldn't have done shit without oil. What would anyone do if there were no oil on this planet? God forbid that we would have to find something else to sustain ourselves. I think that would probably be better than where we are now. Gaddafi was simply looking after his people and asking to be paid in a tangible item, not some green paper, nothing wrong with that unless you are a banker that stands to lose a lot in that transaction. But the point here is that Islam is not what's destroying the USA like so many have been led to believe.

I don't spend my time worrying about politics, I spend time researching global affairs and other related topics because I like to know what's going on, and I love to throw it in the face of government employed and ignorant people who hide behind a bunch of lies so that they can buy shit that they don't need. No one is twisting anyone's arm to read political stuff.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Too much reading.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
razr390

Melon wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:52 pmToo much reading.
Typical indoctrinated American who has been taught to barely read. :triggered:

:trollface:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:notbad: but I'd rather put that energy into billable services and :profit: . Good stuff though :iono:
razr390

I used to be into researching these theories before but now I am :aintcare: about most things. I'm not pursuing shut actively but I'll dabble into some intellectual conversation and debate.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 pm I used to be into researching these theories before but now I am :aintcare: about most things. I'm not pursuing shut actively but I'll dabble into some intellectual conversation and debate.
Ain't gonna find that here.
razr390

wap wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 pm
razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 pm I used to be into researching these theories before but now I am :aintcare: about most things. I'm not pursuing shut actively but I'll dabble into some intellectual conversation and debate.
Typical indoctrinated American.
wap

razr390 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:47 pm
wap wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Typical indoctrinated American.
:triggered:
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Man it was the jews all along. Damn it.
wap

Nah man, it was Uzbeks all the way.
Caspian
сибирский

Melon wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:52 pmToo much reading.
Typical indoctrinated American who has been taught to barely read. :triggered:
Pretty much, lol.

It's strange, people say, I don't bother with politics. Well then why bother reading the politics section and commenting at all? :iono:

Just go back to watching the tel-lie-vision and blaming muslims and liberals, cause that has worked so well since 2001.

Man it was the jews all along. Damn it.
Not the jews, but Zionism and those who created it are a very big problem for the world at the moment. Zionists scapegoat the jews.

:bow:
wap

:wat:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

wap wrote::wat:
:iono:

Didn't even try to read this thread. Fuck Obama. Damn muslim jews ruin everything. And the blacks. :rage:
Caspian
сибирский

Here fishy fishy fishies.

How many of you are government employed stooges? LMAO