Supplements

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Think this place is a bit of a scam to sell HCG shots. 1100$ no idea what that is.

At the very least I'll be able to see if the Ashwaganda is working with the new blood work.

I guess it's plan B for me.....B for Brandon

:lolol:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 am Think this place is a bit of a scam to sell HCG shots. 1100$ no idea what that is.

At the very least I'll be able to see if the Ashwaganda is working with the new blood work.

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is used in PCT to help kick start your lutenizing hormone. Usually used when doing heavy cycles where you're going to have a lot more suppression of your natural production. It can be used during cycle to help fertility and to reverse ball shrinkage, but then you're sending your body mixed signals on whether your boys are supposed to be producing on their own or not. I have some on had to run for PCT some day, from a pharmacy, and I definitely didn't pay $1100 for it :lol:

Interested to see how your levels improved with the Ashwaganda. When are you planning on pinning your first dose of T?
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 am Think this place is a bit of a scam to sell HCG shots. 1100$ no idea what that is.

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is used in PCT to help kick start your lutenizing hormone. Usually used when doing heavy cycles where you're going to have a lot more suppression of your natural production. It can be used during cycle to help fertility and to reverse ball shrinkage, but then you're sending your body mixed signals on whether your boys are supposed to be producing on their own or not. I have some on had to run for PCT some day, from a pharmacy, and I definitely didn't pay $1100 for it :lol:

Interested to see how your levels improved with the Ashwaganda. When are you planning on pinning your first dose of T?
That price was for 6 months of the "treatment". 2 shots a week for 2 months then 1 month off all the whole taking estrogen suppression. Something starting to with an A.

Going to start this weekend.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 am

That price was for 6 months of the "treatment". 2 shots a week for 2 months then 1 month off all the whole taking estrogen suppression. Something starting to with an A.

Ah 6 months worth of HCG isn't bad for that cost then. Probably arimidex (anastrozole) or aromasin (exemestane).
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:18 am This clinic is wierd. Ash tray in the lobby, stuffed bear mounted to the wall. Guns on the wall.

I feel like my testosterone went up 300 points just sitting here.
:lolgasm:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:31 am

Ah 6 months worth of HCG isn't bad for that cost then. Probably arimidex (anastrozole) or aromasin (exemestane).
I Googled HCG and it was all about weight loss. No idea why this doctor was talking about that. I assume it a money maker.

People losing tons of weight on it .

Dr Oz was taking about it so I assume is bullshit. Some drops non perscription
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:45 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

I Googled HCG and it was all about weight loss. No idea why this doctor was talking about that. I assume it a money maker.

People losing tons of weight on it .

Dr Oz was taking about it so I assume is bullshit. Some drops non perscription
Yeah.. I wouldn't trust an oral HCG. Every legitimate source I've seen has to be reconsituted in bacteriostatic water and injected.

I remember hearing about people using it for weightloss like 10 years ago. Didn't pay much attention to that, then started learning about using it as PCT within the last few years.
SAWCE

https://squareup.com/store/domination-supplements

No promo codes or "athlete" codes to give out for discounts, but the stuff is already reasonably priced. He is running a deal now through 12/4 where all orders come with a free gift. Not sure what that is, but my guess is a shaker cup or t-shirt.

I should be getting my first shipment today or tomorrow, so I'll post up some thoughts on flavors, formulations, etc.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Anyone use Kratom?
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm Anyone use Kratom?
I don't. I follow one of the Bell brother's, the one who made the steroid documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster, and he's all about it. He was addicted to opioids for years and swears kratom helped him kick it.

He has a documentary about it on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. He gets pretty preachy when he's into something, zealot for sure. So take the doc with a grain of salt, but there does seem to be some good research evidence supportin kratom's use.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm Anyone use Kratom?
I don't. I follow one of the Bell brother's, the one who made the steroid documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster, and he's all about it. He was addicted to opioids for years and swears kratom helped him kick it.

He has a documentary about it on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. He gets pretty preachy when he's into something, zealot for sure. So take the doc with a grain of salt, but there does seem to be some good research evidence supportin kratom's use.
Is that all it's used for? I thought it had some energizing effect?

Joe Rogen was talking about it. Maybe I misunderstood it's use.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Dp
SAWCE

It may, I haven’t looked much into it.

If you’re looking for energy/focus, do some reading on nootropics.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:28 pm It may, I haven’t looked much into it.

Yeah, I've been taking about 400mgs of caffeine each morning and then drinking diet soda throughout the day
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:28 pm It may, I haven’t looked much into it.

Yeah, I've been taking about 400mgs of caffeine each morning and then drinking diet soda throughout the day
When was the last time you took a break from it. Your receptors are likely shot necessitating the high dose...
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 pm

When was the last time you took a break from it. Your receptors are likely shot necessitating the high dose...
Tuesday. I still drink my soda but not the 400mg starter.

I won't do it for a day or two and then only take 200 or so. After a few days at 400 I just get tired.

Or at least it seems that way
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:53 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Tuesday. I still drink my soda but not the 400mg starter.

I won't do it for a day or two and then only take 200 or so. After a few days at 400 I just get tired.

Or at least it seems that way
You may need more than a day or two off. I do at least a week at a time once every month or two.

Look into nootropics like I mentioned, and I believe it's TeaCrine that is like caffiene, but without the adrenal gland/receptor down regulation. Do some reading on that too.