President Trump

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:30 pm http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/07 ... saves-day/

What an embarrassment to the United States
:facepalm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Ima defend the Cheeto here. I think that's pushing it.
wap

:butwhy:
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:18 pm:butwhy:
The limo, yeah :derp: moment for sure. :whocares:
The summit thing. IDK, maybe he was in thought about something else going on. I don't see it as a big deal.
The stage. That was the fault of whoever put that display on, or his team he's traveling with. There is always an usher for things like this to make sure he goes off the stage to where his security force is waiting. That was totally not his fault.
Caspian
сибирский
Drives: Horse and wagon

Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 am
Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 am It's your "freedom" to take on a loan and pay X% interest to banks, you are basically enslaving yourself to them when you sign a contract. More freedom. lol

But islams and muslims want to take yer freedom bruh. :wat:
Lots of lolz in this statement.

Look up how to invest money.
I don't look at fiat currency as a "investment". US currency is nothing more than paper dyed green and with some babylonian scribblings on it. Well, it's actually a spell cast over millions of idiots who don't see it which is why they so covet it but that is likely way above heads here.

Basement is all clean now. And I don't need you to fit in with my world view because it's not really only my view, many of my views are shared with many other intelligent people who I learned from. I find joy in ridiculing people who believe that islam is this terrible thing while they turn a blind eye to the roman catholic vatican and zionist jewish supremacists. Zio christians are also idiots as well but humans typically don't wake up on other peoples accord, I was once oblivious to all this stuff too back when I was a kid in the 30's.
:themoreyouknow:
Johnny_P

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't look at fiat currency as a "investment". US currency is nothing more than paper dyed green and with some babylonian scribblings on it. Well, it's actually a spell cast over millions of idiots who don't see it which is why they so covet it but that is likely way above heads here.

Basement is all clean now. And I don't need you to fit in with my world view because it's not really only my view, many of my views are shared with many other intelligent people who I learned from. I find joy in ridiculing people who believe that islam is this terrible thing while they turn a blind eye to the roman catholic vatican and zionist jewish supremacists. Zio christians are also idiots as well but humans typically don't wake up on other peoples accord, I was once oblivious to all this stuff too back when I was a kid in the 30's.
re: investment.. Stashing Benjamins in your cellar is the worst "investment" you can do. Instead buy shares of a strong company and ride the bennies. Rich get richer, brah. Its a rat race but you can make your money work for you through smart investments. Spell or not it's basically a necessity of life unless you live on a barter system with everyone around you or pay off your debts in blowjobs.

Also, I'm more or less atheist so IDGAF about your religion or anyone else's. Practice whatever religion you want to, it's your right to do so in this country. And fuck anyone that says you can't.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
Johnny_P wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 am Lots of lolz in this statement.

And I don't need you to fit in with my world view because it's not really only my view, many of my views are shared with many other intelligent people who I learned from.
I'll respond to what I can. We all have our world views, and who is to say that anyone's is right or wrong for them as an individual. As far as there being many other intelligent people who share the view, that's part of it. We laud those who confirm our beliefs and look down on those who don't. Everyone does this, it's human nature.

Sent from the Beer Depository
:therapist:
wap

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

:wat:
Caspian
сибирский

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:58 pm
Caspian wrote:
And I don't need you to fit in with my world view because it's not really only my view, many of my views are shared with many other intelligent people who I learned from.
I'll respond to what I can. We all have our world views, and who is to say that anyone's is right or wrong for them as an individual. As far as there being many other intelligent people who share the view, that's part of it. We laud those who confirm our beliefs and look down on those who don't. Everyone does this, it's human nature.

You're taking the easy way out. Trump is a hollow suit, just another phantom playing his part. "OBamacare" is more theft, and Syria is more dollar signs for the loonies (not to be confused with Goonies; HEEEY YOU GUYS!!1).

Government will not save you.

:popcorn:

PS. I'm a huge vagina. That is all.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Caspian wrote:
Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:58 pm I'll respond to what I can. We all have our world views, and who is to say that anyone's is right or wrong for them as an individual. As far as there being many other intelligent people who share the view, that's part of it. We laud those who confirm our beliefs and look down on those who don't. Everyone does this, it's human nature.

You're taking the easy way out. Trump is a hollow suit, just another phantom playing his part. "OBamacare" is more theft, and Syria is more dollar signs for the loonies (not to be confused with Goonies; HEEEY YOU GUYS!!1).

I'ma join on the :way: train here. Your response pretty much has nothing to do with my post. Are you some next-gen bot?

:therapist:
wap

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:20 pm

The few legit points you make are so very far outweighed by the :bs: that it makes every post of yours :poop: and not worth slogging through.
wap

Caspian wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Also,
wap

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:38 pm
Caspian wrote:

I'ma join on the :way: train here. Your response pretty much has nothing to do with my post. Are you some next-gen bot?

:dat:
Caspian
сибирский

razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Johnny_P

Calvinball wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:38 pm
Caspian wrote:

Yep. Response was totally off topic. Lol. Just more memes and "facts" without any sources and without any relevance to your post.
Johnny_P

Casper what country are you from?
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:08 am Casper what country are you from?
United Sovereign States of Amerikkka
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

razr390 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am
Kentucky.
Caspian
сибирский

razr390 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 am
That's Caspian to you, peon. I'm of the royal house of vaginar out of vaginess England.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Wanker
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

On serious note though, trump's sons are dumbasses, they reveal too much and will cause more trouble for trump and for his current career. I'd be very happy if that happens if Pence won't take its place. But I have a sad feeling he will win again in his 2nd term. I know cause same thing happened with Erdogan in Turkey.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:23 pmWanker
:dat:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 pm
Caspian wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:06 am:wat:
And the :wat: tables have turned!
I hear that place in Russia is nice :D
Caspian
сибирский

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 pm On serious note though, trump's sons are dumbasses, they reveal too much and will cause more trouble for trump and for his current career. I'd be very happy if that happens if Pence won't take its place. But I have a sad feeling he will win again in his 2nd term. I know cause same thing happened with Erdogan in Turkey.
You're still missing the bigger picture. Trump wasn't "elected" by Americans, he was selected decades ago and groomed to one day possibly be a high level puppet, and since he has obeyed his banker and religion masters, he made it to the whore house, I mean the white house. Pence, Trump, Obama, Hillary, it doesn't matter, they are all hollow suits doing as they are told by people far above them.

Trump will be fine, he will come out of the US presidency unscathed like all the other puppets before him; obama, reagan, clinton, carter, bush, etc. Obama and Both George Bushes are some big war criminals for modern day humanity but their terms are up and are any of them serving jail or even faced with charges for all the millions that died at their hands? Nope. And American slaves are now paying pensions/retirement for five previous presidents! (Carter, Bush senior, bush Jr, clinton, and obummer). LOL. How much annual taxes are used for each former president? At least 100K$ each. LOL. But freedom tho. Just pay your taxes and don'task questions.