Travel pics, where are you going? Where have you been?

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I think we have a travel thread at one point, but I don’t feel like trying to find it. This can be a place to share pictures, stories, and, of course, off topic.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Athens day 1:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Santorini:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Rhodes, my favorite Greek Island we saw, but my pics suck, guess I was too just enjoying it.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I am pretty behind on my own travel thread as well. I guess im going to remake and post in on here as well at some point. :popcorn: for more :neat: pics
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Bodrum: (the yacht was just bananas, never seen anything like that)

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Mikonos/Mykonos (which is correct?):

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Athens Part 2:

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I’ll do Germany, Iceland, commentary later.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:52 pm Mikonos/Mykonos (which is correct?):

Mykonos sir, you made me :jelly: atleast someone on dfd went to turkey for the only summer i have not been to
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Ty for posting the pics ! They are great ! How easy is it to visit Greece as a foreigner ? Do people try to rip you off ? How easy is it without Greek ? English spoken everywhere ?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 pm Ty for posting the pics ! They are great ! How easy is it to visit Greece as a foreigner ? Do people try to rip you off ? How easy is it without Greek ? English spoken everywhere ?
Very easy! We were only in pretty touristy areas listed above but English was pretty much everywhere. The Greek people in general were quite friendly and cool to us. We did a bike tour and a food tour in Athens and the guides advised us to be vigilant/aware for pick picketers but nothing happened. Even the cab drivers were transparent.

We met these really rich people and kind of befriended them on the cruise and went to this crazy club with them in Mykonos and someone tried to pick pocket a guy with us but it could’ve happened anywhere, it was a club, they were :troywax: like crazy on bottle service and whatnot, doing drugs pretty openly, basically looked like rich Americans.

If Germany and Iceland are like 10/10 on the easy/ safe scale I’d say Greece was like an 8-9, whereas I’d say Italy is more a 6-7.

Now I think driving in Greece would be harder than some places, probably wouldn’t get a car there if it could be avoided.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Mykonos sir, you made me :jelly: atleast someone on dfd went to turkey for the only summer i have not been to
Honestly I’d love to see more. Maybe one day. Interestingly a couple friends of mine have gone to Turkey to get hair, it must be cheaper there :lolol:

I’ll probably just stick with being bald though.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:fuckyeah: pics dude! Looks like you had a great time. Really glad you enjoyed Athens. You were in a great neighborhood for sure. Athens is a bit rough around the edges, but it's a really cool and dynamic and kinda pretty city in its own way. And very safe, as you mentioned. Pickpockets are common (gotta watch out for dem gypsies) but violent crime is among the lowest in Europe,and I've never felt in danger walking around at night, especially in the areas you were in.

Mykonos

Also glad you enjoyed Rhodes. It's a fascinating place. I think you would have enjoyed Santorini if you were there at a different time of year when it wasn't so hot/crowded and had time to see the archeological site and some wineries.

:popcorn: on the rest of your pics!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:25 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Honestly I’d love to see more. Maybe one day. Interestingly a couple friends of mine have gone to Turkey to get hair, it must be cheaper there :lolol:

It is ridiculously cheap for medical travel, less than $2,000, whereas in more western countries it is a whole lot expensive. It all comes with your accommodation, ride to and from the airport, to the place to get your treatment done, etc. so you pretty much pay for full vip service in addition to it

My :tits: dad (dad in law-ish) went to turkey for that and he was really self conscious with his looks. He's the type of guy that wears baggy adidas sweatpants and wear tight tshirts on purpose so people can see his abs. He wanted it a family secret otherwise he will get roasted. Her family is all full of trolls and they tried to give me a hard time last thanksgiving but failed miserably as they were expecting me to go cry to a corner. Annie has a group chat of her family and snuck a pic of couple guys walking around with it done. She send it as dads friends but dad was not happy. :lolol:
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:25 pm

It is ridiculously cheap for medical travel, less than $2,000, whereas in more western countries it is a whole lot expensive.

My :tits: dad (dad in law-ish) went to turkey for that and he was really self conscious with his looks. He's the type of guy that wears baggy adidas sweatpants and wear tight tshirts on purpose so people can see his abs. He wanted it a family secret otherwise he will get roasted. Her family is all full of trolls and they tried to give me a hard time last thanksgiving but failed miserably as they were expecting me to go cry to a corner. Annie has a group chat of her family and snuck a pic of couple guys walking around with it done. She send it as dads friends but dad was not happy. :lolol:
In4pics of track pants dad.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 pm

It is ridiculously cheap for medical travel, less than $2,000, whereas in more western countries it is a whole lot expensive.

In4pics of track pants dad.
I only have this upon facebook, he brought a bike inside the house

wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Minty trip Dan. Very excited to see the rest.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I hope mr griff balls did not forget this thread

:waiting: