Brittney Griner released from Russian prison

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

https://sports.yahoo.com/brittney-grine ... 17554.html

WNBA star Brittney Griner will reportedly be released from a Russian prison, United States president Joe Biden confirmed Thursday.

In exchange for her release, the U.S. government will reportedly send convicted international arms dealer Viktor Bout back to Russia, according to CBS News. Bout, nicknamed the “Merchant of Death," was sentenced to 25 years in prison after being convicted of, among other things, conspiracy to kill Americans Retired U.S. Marine Paul Whelan, who is also currently imprisoned in Russia for the past four years on espionage charges, is reportedly not part of the prisoner swap.
:wtf:

Look, she broke laws of another county being stupid and they clearly using her as a political tool. I have some sympathy but not much about the actual law breaking, but lots for her being used as a tool for a crime the russians would otherwise likely ignore.

But you know what really grinds my gears? All the people still locked up IN THIS COUNTY for non violent MJ crimes. And we are trading a bad guy that tried to kill one of our guys and not even getting our guy back. Its :mindblown: illigocial.

This is the logics of "current thing" politics (the left is worse about but the right engages in too) that is infuriating.

We need to get some non geriatric adults back into the room.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -lord-war/

holy shit. it's the Lord of war guy. I can't even.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.