The Grand Tour: All systems are go!

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am Been catching up on GT, and I'm having :rage: issues with streaming quality.

It'll be nice and clear, then change shots and go to pixelated blurry crap for 5-10 secs then back to clear HD. Does that back and forth for the entire show, and I can't find any way to fix it. Everything online blames my internet connection, with is perfectly adequate for 4K streaming (and I just want HD). I watch a lot of other Amazon content with no issue, and all my other streaming apps are fine. Seems to be unique to GT for some reason, which sucks because a lot of the shots are gorgeous. Anyone run into this?
I used to have it from time to time, now I either watch it on TV or on my iPad via prime app, crystal clear. The internet you mentioned should be better on what I watched last night.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am Been catching up on GT, and I'm having :rage: issues with streaming quality.

It'll be nice and clear, then change shots and go to pixelated blurry crap for 5-10 secs then back to clear HD. Does that back and forth for the entire show, and I can't find any way to fix it. Everything online blames my internet connection, with is perfectly adequate for 4K streaming (and I just want HD). I watch a lot of other Amazon content with no issue, and all my other streaming apps are fine. Seems to be unique to GT for some reason, which sucks because a lot of the shots are gorgeous. Anyone run into this?
It is "god" telling you that GT isn't that good :trollface:
This post is over 2 years old. :impressive:

I cancelled prime over a year ago when 2 day shipping became fake news, haven't missed it until hearing about Clarkson's farm. I need to steal someone's prime login.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am

It is "god" telling you that GT isn't that good :trollface:
This post is over 2 years old. :impressive:

I cancelled prime over a year ago when 2 day shipping became fake news, haven't missed it until hearing about Clarkson's farm. I need to steal someone's prime login.
:lolol:

I saw the thread was bumped by others and I clicked the link to view my unread posts, it looks like I never caught up on this thread two years ago :trollface:

I didn't check the dates and just assumed that was current.

I don't even know if they've made more episodes since I last checked, maybe I'll check out Clarkson's farm :doe:
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Watched the first 2 episodes of Clarkson's Farm yesterday. I really enjoyed it. 4.5/7. Curious to see the rest of the season.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:36 am Watched the first 2 episodes of Clarkson's Farm yesterday. I really enjoyed it. 4.5/7. Curious to see the rest of the season.
me too, I like the grand tour better than the farm. Still full of lulz :doe: and jeremy makes some sex jokes too, as expected :hue:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
rockchops
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

[user not found] wrote:

It's live, if anyone hasn't noticed yet.

Thoroughly enjoyable. Hammond's french impressions had me in stitches.
Yeah this was a good one -- the boys are still in the game
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:fuckyeah:
Looking forward to seeing it.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:54 pm

It's live, if anyone hasn't noticed yet.

Thoroughly enjoyable. Hammond's french impressions had me in stitches.
I was almost hesitant to watch as I haven't really loved their recent pieces too much. I wound up really enjoying this one, I think moving away from the challenge/adventure was a good move, as it's started to feel really phoned in and fake, this was just a great laugh.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I loved the Citroen commentary as well after being lucky enough my dad's a good bit.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Me and the woman thoroughly enjoyed the special and the hate on the French. Probably their best special