Political Wasteland

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: SdKfz 181

[user not found] wrote:
NEEK wrote:All I am saying is have an open mind. You close your mind it leads to hate and anger. No reason for it. Those that hate Trump for whatever reason when he has not done anything to PERSONALLY hurt your life are much worse than the hate they think he has. Dude has said some shitty things, sure. But we all have. And we all do.

People hate him for the IDEA that he could hurt them. Anyone can. Plus, the President has less power than people give them credit for.
And done some shitty things. How about those women he assaulted?

So no, he hasn't personally affected my life (yet) but he is a shitty human being not worthy of representing the country.

ANYWAYS.

Let's not keep getting caught up in the divisive nonsense.

Love for all at DFD.
My party stopped winnin back in the 30s
my name is yan but i go by igor and i live under teh stairs
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: DIESEL BRODOZER, R53 JCW

[user not found] wrote:
NEEK wrote:All I am saying is have an open mind. You close your mind it leads to hate and anger. No reason for it. Those that hate Trump for whatever reason when he has not done anything to PERSONALLY hurt your life are much worse than the hate they think he has. Dude has said some shitty things, sure. But we all have. And we all do.

People hate him for the IDEA that he could hurt them. Anyone can. Plus, the President has less power than people give them credit for.
And done some shitty things. How about those women he assaulted?

So no, he hasn't personally affected my life (yet) but he is a shitty human being not worthy of representing the country.

ANYWAYS.

Let's not keep getting caught up in the divisive nonsense.

Love for all at DFD.
Who is worthy at this point? Certainly not Hillary. And when did these women accuse him of assault? When it happened or when he ran for President?

I am not saying he didn't... but who knows what to believe anymore. Hillary had people killed, right?

They all suck. That is all there is to it. So let's hope for the best. At least Trump is not a career politician. One positive. And he did not accept the Presidents salary. No person in office as President needs the salary. Only 3 have not taken it.

I am tired of hate for anyone. Trump, Hillary, minorities, LGBT. Why hate? What purpose does it serve anyone?? Miserable people hate. It is sad.
*reserved for no content*
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Also, I am not divisive at all. Far from. I am not the one threatening Сибирь for political talk. No reason for it. Just a nice discussion. No need to get worked up over it.
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Hansgustaf wrote:
My party stopped winnin back in the 30s
Ehh, they survived until 1945 at least. :trollface:
:dat:
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Hoooooolyyyy F. I am going to sleep. No mas politico blathering for me tonight
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:
NEEK wrote:
Who is worthy at this point? Certainly not Hillary. And when did these women accuse him of assault? When it happened or when he ran for President?

I am not saying he didn't... but who knows what to believe anymore. Hillary had people killed, right?

They all suck. That is all there is to it. So let's hope for the best. At least Trump is not a career politician. One positive. And he did not accept the Presidents salary. No person in office as President needs the salary. Only 3 have not taken it.

I am tired of hate for anyone. Trump, Hillary, minorities, LGBT. Why hate? What purpose does it serve anyone?? Miserable people hate. It is sad.
Dude, Hillary isn't worthy at all. They all suck.

Like I said, let's fucking stop talking about it because this isn't going to get anywhere. Save this shit for the Punchbowl.
Make America Smart Again

:science: 2020
NEEK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
NEEK wrote:Also, I am not divisive at all. Far from. I am not the one threatening Сибирь for political talk. No reason for it. Just a nice discussion. No need to get worked up over it.
The Сибирь threat was mostly a joke, but what the fuck's your problem tonight?

Take it to the punchbowl and keep politics out of OT.
Me? Really? I thought we were able to just discuss things normally and not get all upset and need to cussbat each other.

Damn. I get it. You are unable to talk about it without getting fired up. I don't know why, but it's not worth it.

I'm not upset here.

Currently on FAPatalk
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

I'm Imagegasm: at the idea of "this isn't going to get anywhere" being a reason NOT to talk about something here. :dafuq:

Since when is there a point to this place?

Tre :plac:

:balls:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Let me just dump this here:

4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Hansgustaf
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

[user not found] wrote:
Calvinball wrote:
Let's see if he shows back up.
He won't. He watched OT get murdered last night. :rolleyes:
Whaaaadyou do?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Hansgustaf wrote:
[user not found] wrote:
He won't. He watched OT get murdered last night. :rolleyes:
Whaaaadyou do?
yes, cliffs
brain go brrrrrr
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Man it's like I just read OT again.

:therapist:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Im not sure if this is a quote they stole for the movies, but god dammit its so true. And Such wise words.
Calvinball wrote:Man it's like I just read OT again.

:science:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
yes, cliffs
Just scroll back to the beginning of this very thread, Mr. Fax.
im on it. don't sound too epic of a meltdown to me.

All this anger of Trump is just :mindblown: to me. I guess after 16 years of my guy loosing I'm either used to it or out of fucks
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

http://www.mcmansionhell.com/

LOLLLLLL i love the site, but lollllll
There will be no post today despite my previous plans, and Sunday’s post for the very first time may be delayed. I have decided to take a day for myself to reflect on Tuesday’s shocking results and comfort my friends and colleagues who are deeply troubled by them. I will be going to the museums in DC and reminding myself of the power of art in these trying times.

This is not a political statement. I have no hidden agenda in this blog. My goal, like the goals of the rest of my colleagues in the field of urbanism, is to promote better, more livable, sustainable communities and to promote others to care about architecture, which I love so much.

I believe that above all art, music, architecture and design are for the betterment of humanity. In a time that is so divisive, I hope that we can come together to ultimately understand each other and what is best for the world. I will return next week to a normal schedule and continue my campaign to educate about our built environment to people of all beliefs, color, gender, sexual orientation and yes, political ideology.

Building a better world is for all of us.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
im on it. don't sound too epic of a meltdown to me.

All this anger of Trump is just :mindblown: to me. I guess after 16 years of my guy loosing I'm either used to it or out of fucks
I'm not really even upset Trump won. My wife on the other hand... she's the one who wants to join women's rights protests.

My concerns and :disgust: lie more with the other branches of government.
I hear you. One of my best Friends wife is loosing her shit on facebook. Went down to lee circle where there were riots/vandalism/general douchebaggery the night before for a 'protest'

I mean, you can have your opinion and all... but you have a small child, what if you got hurt? jailed? etc.

Im glad my wife gives no fucks. She does not even vote.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:http://www.mcmansionhell.com/

LOLLLLLL i love the site, but lollllll
One:

:rolleyes:

Also this guy in general is:
Yea but mcmansions are dumb for lots of reasons. I agree on most of her (BTW, this is a chick) comments on these houses froma high level, and the humor works for me.

We would disagree greatly when it came to policy on how to 'fix' the mcmansion problem. I would say the free marking is self correcting right now, she would want a law against it (im guessing).
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I won't even facebook anymore. It's just so much :disgust:

Feels kinda good, actually.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
I hear you. One of my best Friends wife is loosing her shit on facebook. Went down to lee circle where there were riots/vandalism/general douchebaggery the night before for a 'protest'

I mean, you can have your opinion and all... but you have a small child, what if you got hurt? jailed? etc.

Im glad my wife gives no fucks. She does not even vote.
Yeah, I pretty much just looked at her and said, "Just don't get arrested."

And probably should've ended it with, "Because my money won't bail you out. At least not right away."

Fucking protests... great idea, millennials. Great idea. :rolleyes:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote:I won't even facebook anymore. It's just so much :disgust:

Work is slow. Lots of my friends are on it. I can easily divest my emotions.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
Detroit wrote:I won't even facebook anymore. It's just so much :disgust:

Work is slow. Lots of my friends are on it. I can easily divest my emotions.
I just can't handle the :disappoint: It's way too much. Everyone thinks their point matters, when it's identical to everyone else's, and they all think that by :rage: or whatever, things will change.

In Cincinnati, we were at this hipster brewery in a terrible area, and overheard these white millennial chicks in their Patagonia fleeces talking about how they "totally can't wait to join the Trump protest, it's totally going to like stand up for rights and stuff."

Meanwhile, we're surrounded by :mahtroy: lives matter people telling us to "watch our backs" and they're ready to protest some cop shooting.

This world...wow.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Oh, and Trump not taking the presidential salary?
:notbad: breh. :notbad: at all.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:
Detroit wrote:Oh, and Trump not taking the presidential salary?
Haven't seen the details on what he's said post-election. I've turned off Facebook and avoided the media.
just watched the 60 minute thing. He will be more of the same clinton/bush/obama polices.

not taking the salary, BFD, but its symbolic, so i get it.

Also thinks all the protesting and race hating going on is despicable.
Last edited by goIftdibrad on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote:
Detroit wrote:Oh, and Trump not taking the presidential salary?
Haven't seen the details on what he's said post-election. I've turned off Facebook and avoided the media.
I heard it on NPR this morning. It's the only form of media I listen to because it usually doesn't make me go :rage:

Apparently, he's only the 3rd president in history to do this. :iono:
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
[user not found] wrote:
just watched the 60 minute thing. He will be more of the same clinton/bush/obama polices.

not taking the salary, BFD, but its symbolic, so i get it.

Also things all the protesting and race hating going on is despicable.
:dat: Such :disappoint: