COVID-19: the aftermath

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: on used bald tires

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:08 am Isn't this a new topic?
what the information about nirsevimab?
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://public.substack.com/p/fauci-fauci-fauci

...should never breathe free air again

he created systemic corruption. Worse than a useless bureaucrat, he was evil.
But a new email released through a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request makes clear that he was the one who orchestrated the “disinformation” campaign against it. “Tony [Fauci] doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories.”

“Don’t worry,” said Fauci advisor David Morens, "...I will delete anything I don’t want to see in the New York Times.

Morens "also expressed his intention to delete emails in order to avoid media scrutiny," noted Jimmy Tobias for The Intercept, which was the first to report the story.

As you know, I try to always communicate on gmail because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly,” wrote Morens. “Stuff sent to my gmail gets to my phone but not my NIH computer.”

As such, Morens was evading the Freedom Of Information Act. You can't use a personal email to avoid FOIA law.

“The more a personal email message was used by the agency for official business,” explains the Reporters Commitee for Freedom of the Press, “the more likely courts are to consider it to be subject to FOIA."

Did Fauci know Morens was doing this? Perhaps. “Tony doesn’t want his fingerprints on origin stories,” said Morens in another email.

Enough is enough. The latest round of emails makes clear that US government officials are still hiding information. And everything important that we know about Covid origins has had to be beaten out of officials through lawsuits and FOIAs and government officials talking on background.

Millions of people died from Covid and we still don’t know how it started. A 9/11-style commission could get to the bottom of what happened. At a certain point you have to wonder if the reason we don’t have one is because they don’t want us to.

— MS
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:28 pm I'm happy for Brad because nobody jerks it to the Miata harder on this forum and that is the Crown Prince of Miatas.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/whe ... ed-science
When the virologists lied, science died

“Scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on gain-of-function experiments.”

The words - from Feb. 1, 2020, as Covid exploded worldwide - come from a note written by none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci, America’s Doctor himself. They come as Fauci and top virologists were just starting their strenuous efforts to hide and distract from the potential Chinese lab origins of Sars-Cov-2.

And after the first cover-up came the second. The National Institutes of Health hid Fauci’s words, completely redacting the email he had written from Freedom of Information Act requests. The NIH gave up the note only in response to a House of Representatives subpoena - years after Fauci wrote it, far too late.
Fuck this guy with a thousand hot poker spiked dicks. I want indictments.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/how-strange ... esearchers

The good Eugy puts all the timeline together with the recently new FIOA'd material. if you have a smooth brain just skip this post it will be too much for your limited capacity to handle the details. Cliffs: Fauci (et. al) lied, and people died.
For unfathomable reasons, Guangdong scientists decided to study 21 of the seized animals for viruses, research that culminated in a very strange October 2019 paper announcing (among other things) that two of them had tested positive for SARS-related coronaviruses.

Sequences of these alleged pangolin sarbecoviruses were then released on 22 January 2020. There followed in February the announcement that the spike protein of one of the these pangolin viruses had a receptor binding domain nearly identical to that of SARS-2. Four separate teams then published papers in February describing SARS-related coronaviruses in pangolins, leading to a flood of media reports. Bizarrely, all of these papers turned out to be nothing but deceptive republications of the same virus sequences from the same pangolin samples first announced in the October 2019 paper.

Chan and Ridley naturally have some concerns about all of this:

[W]e find several things unsettling about the whole pangolin episode. There was the publication of a pangolin coronavirus with such a similar spike receptor-binding domain only a few weeks before the emergence of Covid-19; the release of the pangolin coronavirus data behind the 2019 paper on 22 January 2020, the same day that China announced the Huanan seafood market was the culprit; the posting within three days in February of four manuscripts all describing the same pangolin coronavirus; and the variety of scientific issues plaguing some of these papers’ descriptions of the pangolin coronavirus genome with the SARS-CoV-2-like spike RBD. (p. 105f.)
That is not the half of it. Why the sudden interest in pangolin viruses on the eve of the pandemic in the first place? There’s almost no other research on pangolin viruses at all, and for good reason: As Chan and Ridley note, pangolins are very unlikely to be natural hosts for pathogens like this. Whatever SARS-related viruses those 2019 pangolins were carrying, they had from other animals or from their human smugglers – an obvious conclusion that the October 2019 paper studiously avoids.

It doesn’t take very much conspiratorial mindedness, to say that it looks kind of like evidence for pangolins as the animal reservoir of SARS-2 was planted in the scientific literature all the way back in October 2019, when that first Viruses paper appeared. Then, the researchers sprung the trap, releasing the sequences as part of a coordinated media campaign to establish the Huanan Seafood Market as the proximate origins of SARS-2, while various research teams went on to publish different papers on pangolins as the likely hosts, lending the impression that Chinese researchers had identified close SARS-2 relatives in pangolins multiple times independently.
That’s from my review of Viral, by Alina Chan and Matt Ridley. When I wrote it, I missed a crucial detail: The Guangdong researchers announced the nearly-identical pangolin virus receptor binding domains at a press conference on 7 February 2020 – two weeks after they finally released the suspicious sequences on the internet.

What was happening at precisely this moment?

Well, a small “working group” of virologists convened by Jeremy Farrar of the Wellcome Trust and Anthony Fauci were hard at work brainstorming that Nature paper on proximal origins. We know, because we have the better part of the correspondence in Fauci’s FOIA’ed emails. The virologists involved were eager to downplay the possibility that SARS-2 had been manipulated or engineered in a lab, even though some of them – including Kristian Andersen and Edward Holmes, co-authors of the Nature paper – privately feared it was a lab virus.

The working group conducted a conference call to develop their ideas on 1 February, and by the 3rd, Holmes and others sent out a draft of the paper, which was fairly non-committal, speaking openly only against the possibility that SARS-2 had been “engineered”. As drafts continued to circulate, Farrar announced he was speaking to the WHO about the matter, and on 7 February, at 1am, he sent the group this important update on the pangolins:

Hours later, he circulated a new draft of the “proximate origins” paper, which now took a hard line against the lab leak hypothesis…

… and also incorporated the late-breaking pangolin news:

Coincidences.
And no one is in jail yet. What a miscarriage of science and justice.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Yee olde echo chamber. Sister in law had her fertility doc confirm some new issues brought on by vax. But this is super tin foil . Move along.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

YESSSSSSSSSSS
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I want Fauchi to die in prison.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Will Lebron demand indictments?

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/bre ... ron-jamess
The headlines started coming out around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday morning: Bronny James, LeBron James’s son, had suffered cardiac arrest while playing basketball on Monday.

James, who will be a freshman this fall at the University of Southern California, collapsed while practicing Monday morning at the university’s basketball complex. An ambulance rushed him to the hospital, TMZ reported.

He received immediate treatment from USC’s medical staff and he has now been moved out of the intensive care unit and is in stable condition, according to a statement by the James family.

The statement also asked for “respect and privacy for the James family,” an understandable ask, especially since James’s family did what Jamie Foxx’s would not and put out a simple, clear statement about his condition.

But Bronny James’s collapse is going to raise hard questions, to say the least.

It is only the latest in the series of high-profile cardiac and cardiovascular crises of athletes and celebrities that began in June 2021 with the collapse of the Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen. In many of those cases, the underlying cause of remains unclear.

But case reports, autopsies, and large vaccine surveillance datasets now prove that the mRNA vaccines can cause myocarditis and pericarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle or the sac that surrounds the heart.

In turn, myocarditis and pericarditis can lead to cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death. Those cases are rarely connected to vaccination unless autopsies are performed.

So: was Bronny James jabbed against Covid? Was he boosted? And if so, when?

We cannot be sure at this point. And the media - as it has over and over for the last two years - is already screaming “conspiracy theorist” at anyone who dares to point out the proven links between the mRNAs and sudden cardiac death, or ask about James’s vaccine status.

Based solely on where he lived, the odds are that James was jabbed. About two-thirds of teenagers in California received the Covid vaccine.

The percentage was much higher in wealthy sections of Los Angeles, where the James family lives - and where vaccination was practically a requirement for families that wanted to avoid social and school isolation.

What is also clear is that Bronny’s father was vaccinated. LeBron James said in September 2021 that he had been jabbed - (EDIT: THOUGH HE ADDED HE WOULD NOT NECESSARILY ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO RECEIVE THE SHOT).

Let’s hope LeBron will now use the power of his celebrity to insist on finding and revealing the underlying cause of his son’s shocking collapse - whatever it may be.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Not directly covid related, but never thought id see these two people cross paths. FWIW I've always liked ice cube the actor. Ghosts of Mars was a great kinda hilarious movie. He also spits a lot of truth in general when he speaks.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Im back from vacay so normal shitposting will now continue.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Are the auzzies learing?

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

all animals are equal. some are more equal.

full clip
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... find-covid

sAfE aNd EfFeCtIvE
URGENT: Italian researchers find Covid vaccine myocarditis relapses in teenage boys following apparently complete initial recovery
The mRNA shots are the gift that keeps on giving. At best, we may be monitoring a lot of teens and young adults for heart damage for a long, long time.

Two teenage boys who suffered heart inflammation following Pfizer’s Covid jabs and then seemed to recover had relapses months later, Italian researchers have reported.

Both teenagers showed evidence of new heart damage from the recurrences, including high levels of proteins from injured cardiac muscle. Scans showed one boy had new lesions in his heart wall, and he needed nearly two weeks of hospitalization.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

Lock this fucking piece of human garbage up and throw the key away.

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/nyu-populat ... essor-anna

amen

emphasis mine
Some thoughtful readers objected to my mockery of the dead-ender Covidians, pleading that they’re just broken people who perhaps deserve a bit more empathy. I might agree if major newspapers weren’t printing their ceaseless tales of woe to support yet another round of jabbing. The plague chronicle is a small internet blog, but I’m determined to do what I can to bury lockdowns and vaccine mandates forever. Ridicule and mockery are the most important tools we have for this. It is a gift from the heavens, that the ranks of the Covid crowd have been reduced to such a sorry lot of feeble-minded unfit ill-tempered hypochondriacs, and that the vaccinators have no other allies in their ongoing quest to keep making Covid a thing. Maybe it sounds cruel, but after lockdowns and vaccine mandates I don’t care. I want the entire culture to associate public health hygiene initiatives with these sad people and their obvious personal infirmities. I want to make hygiene restrictions, green passes and masks every inch as ridiculous as the supporters of these superstitious virus rituals, to the point that these ideas are no longer fit to be aired in polite company. Then I’ll be happy to never talk about the Covidians again.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharno ... c-n2626948

I'm throwing a party when Fauci dies.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

the simulation is just fucking with us now

Remember When Late Night Hosts Mocked Iver-mectin? – Now Approved By FDA To Treat COVID!

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I for one, will not comply.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

I missed this very important essay from the bad cat, another excellent piece of work that makes you think. The evil of the world is playing the long game, and our government sold us out. It touches on just about everything wrong with the direction American civilization is moving. Not strictly c-19 aftermath related, but since this is my own little soap box where I shout to an empty room, so here be it goes.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/how- ... vilization

A taste:
one of the surest ways to lose a game is to play against an opponent who can think more moves into the future than you can and who orchestrates a deep game on timescales that are in excess of your consideration.

snip

i won’t ruin the whole sweep of it for you, but wish to foreground one fascinating aspect that may play a little bit of a spoiler (so be warned).

an alien race seeking to (at a point in the distant future as the travel time is large) colonize earth decides to be sure that they will succeed when they arrive by preventing earth from developing the capability to fight them. the key technology they possess (and we do not) is dimensional understanding and folding/unfolding. they fire subatomic particle sized computers at earth that arrive and then set about subtly thwarting/manipulating the results of all our high energy particle colliders. this is to prevent earth from getting the real data it needs to make the next major jumps of science and compete with the invaders. effectively, it freezes our technological level in place and prevents us from progressing. if all your data is bad, you’re going nowhere.

it’s a nasty, subtle idea.

the author of the book is cixin liu and the book was originally written in chinese. and this is telling. because this is not a western way of thinking. but it’s a very chinese one.

snip

now imagine you wanted to play this same “alien long-game” with another superpower who you desire and feel duty bound to supplant as global hegemon.

how do you weaken them?

how do you lock them in pace and render them unable to progress or compete with you?

because it sure seems like “destroying the fidelity of their education and educational systems” would be a fine place to start. so too would be “destroying their faith in sound technologies and convincing them to chase absurd, malfunctioning ones.” [my note: of which you the attacker poses virtually the entire supply chain of critical components]

snip

if you wanted a weapon to destroy a society, how could you improve upon the confluence of carbon obsession and woke? you’ll make them poor. you’ll convince them that math is racist. you’ll pit group against group, make a muddle of sexuality, vilify child rearing, and have everyone so furious fighting over and politicizing nothing that they’ll barely notice their demographic decline, their school scores sliding, their science stultifying and politicizing, and their family structures dissolving. you’ll have them clamoring for truth ministries and ideological purity over fact.
We see this happening all around us, how does it stop? We the people certainly cannot rely on the government; at best they have failed us and at worst are working against us.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

This is important, so I have posted the whole thing along with links to the studies. Sample size is small, but everyone that has been paying attention knows it obvious that the immune system is weakened after the jab.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ver ... abs-damage
VERY URGENT: The mRNA Covid jabs damage immune responses to other viruses in children, a new study finds
Yet another reason giving mRNA shots to kids looks like an increasingly bad choice

Kids who got Pfizer’s mRNA Covid jabs had a weakened immune response to other viruses and bacteria, Australian researchers reported in a study published last week.

The diminished response appeared within weeks after the second Pfizer dose, the authors found. Blood taken from the children produced fewer crucial signaling molecules when stimulated with several common potential bacteria and viruses.

Over time, the immune response to bacteria returned to normal. But the diminished response to viruses lasted at least six months, for as long as the researchers collected data. “Our study showed that, in children, SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination decreases inflammatory cytokine responses,” the authors wrote.

Cytokines like interferon play a crucial role in the immune system, helping it attack viruses and other foreign invaders. (The first line of one widely cited paper on interferons explains they are “elicited on challenge to the host defense and are essential for mobilizing immune responses to pathogens.”)

(Subscribe now. If you have kids. Or grandkids. Or nieces. Or nephews. Or…)

Subscribed

The study was small, including only 29 children aged 6-11 at the first post-vaccination checkpoint and eight children at the six-month sample period. Further, the study’s short size and tiny number of participants meant the researchers could not correlate real-world clinical outcomes - such as increased severity of infections - with the diminished immune responses.

The peer-reviewed journal Frontiers in Immunology published the paper. In keeping with other papers that have reported disturbing findings about the mRNAs, the study’s authors were careful to tiptoe around the potential impact of their data.

In their discussion, they wrote only that the findings show “the need for further research and consideration… given their broad public health implications.”

But several physicians who reviewed the study independently for Unreported Truths said they found it very troubling.

(Altered states)

SOURCE

“My read on this paper is that it [mRNA vaccination] may in fact cause not just a short-term vulnerability to bacterial and viral infection in children, but it might cause a long-term immune deficiency,” one physician emailed, adding that he worried public health authorities will simply ignore the paper.

“Just see how the authors sidestep their own findings,” the physician wrote. “The authors won't even bluntly state that it appears that the mRNA shot caused a persistent immune deficiency in children. Their conclusion is it "alters" the cytokine response. This is the amount of courage in medicine.”
At this point, if you continue to give your children this poison, its child abuse and should be prosecuted as such.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

oofffff too real.
golftdibrad1
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer